Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1
A new authoress and pranks.[/b]
Beyblade[/b]
 
Hello andwelcome to my first fan fiction here on fanart-central.net and in this fic I amgoing to introduce myself to the Bladebreakers and Iwill make sure that they will remember me.
 
 
Like every TVchef you ever have seen on TV I have prepared everything in detail and all youhave to do is to get a really comfy chair, grab some chips or anything ellsthat is chewable and enjoy.
 
 
Disclaimer:I don’t and will never own anything someone ells already own in this fic likethe Bladebreakers, but I do own my OC’s.
 
HELLO BLADE BREAKERS!!!
 
 
It’s aperfectly normal day outside Tyson’s dojo and the time is, grabs a big clockshaped like a muffin, 6 am. Like you all can see, zoomswith the camera, I have put up some traps and stuff for the guys and Hilary ofcourse. (A/N It’s season 2 V-force you know and they all live with Ty and his grandpa). But now I think we should move on tothe kitchen.
 
 
Okay I amnow hiding in the ceiling over the kitchen and to all the other people readingthis I must say this warning.
DON’T YOUEVER HIDE IN A CEILING IT’S FILTHY AND YOU DON’T HAVE ANY ROOM FOR YOUR LEGS.Anyway look.
Takes thecamera and zooms in.
 
 
Ray entersthe room and sleepy as he is he doesn’t notice the trap I put over the fridge.And he walks to it and…  A loud thud isheard followed by a scream.
Ray: TYSON,MAX WERE ARE YOU. I AM SO GOING TO GET YOU FOR THIS!!!Then he storms out to find his victims, good thing I put a camera in there to.
 
 
MeantimeSapphire Angels Devil (me) almost dies because of all the laughs.
Me: Oh thatwas so fun. Most look at it again. I rewind the tape and watch it again.
 
Ray goes tothe fridge and when he opens it all the milk falls and lands on him, then thechain reaction starts and the tread I tied to the handle makes the flour fallall over him and since I thought. Hey all you need now is eggs and you can makea big pancake so, I also got some eggs to fall down on his head. Now all youcan see is a really pissed of neko-jin covered in allthe stuff you need to make a pancake  screamingat the ones he think is responsible for all the mess in the kitchen. End of thetape.
 
 
Max: Raywhat’s wrong and why are you covered in gook, and why are you looking at uslike that?
 
Me: I gotto see this.
I take upthe little LCD screen from my pocket and then pick my tiny little remotecontrol and switch channel to the room they all are in.
 
 
Meanwhilein the sleeping room
 
 
Kai isleaning against the wall looking at Max and Tyson who desperately tries to runaway from the really, and I mean REALLY pissed of longhaired Chinese boy.
Tyson: Ahh Ray it wasn’t us I promise we had nothingto do with you’re pancake hair.
Max: No and even if it was us didn’t you think we would do that to Kai not you.
 
Ray isstill angry and won’t listen to them so the chase goes on till he finally gotthem and then he… Well you can guess can’t you?
 
 
Meanwhile Ihave moved from the ceiling because I thought, a bit too late but still, thatit was better to watch from my high-tech spy room with many big TV-screenstaping everything, for future reference.
 
Me: Whydidn’t I think of this before I got up in the ceiling I think I saw a big ratthere.
???: Maybebecause you are stupid.
Me: I amnot stupid were are you?
???: Righthere.
Me: Ah it’s you Kat (short for Katharina and by theway she is one of my OC’s She is like a normal personbut sometimes she gets a bit dark in her mood).
Kat: And I am just the way you created me so don’t blame me for my bad habitsand besides it was your idea to do this not mine.
Me: Yeah, yeah on with this fic, oh look Kai is moving, and yes he goes out.Did you prepare the trap?
Kat: Of course, what did you expect from me and as a bonus I also tied uplittle Tiilia and I can tell you she wasn’t too happyabout it.
Me: (Anotherof my OC’s she is kind of like Max but a bit worse onthe hyperness side and she just adores Kat like shewas her elder sister or something, and that sometimes makes Kat uumm frustrated)
Kat: And it was easy actually I mean come on all I had to do was shoving them apicture of him, point out the direction and watch out so I didn’t got crushed,when they ran away.
Me: Good,evil laugh. Muhahahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahha
 
 
What isgoing to happen to Kai what more have I in mind for the Bladebreakerand do you want to join the madness so I can replace Kat with you.
Kat: No they don’t want you to kick me out, they wantto see what I am going to do with Tiilia and theyalso wants to know who your third OC is.
Me: Youdon’t know that. R&R. And if you have pranks give it to me and I might add it in.
Rememberfolks this is my first fan fiction so no flamies okkie.
                      Bye for now Sapphire Angels Devil.[/i]
 

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Flarecat on April 29, 2006, 2:53:51 PM

Flarecat on
FlarecatI got the verification thingy to work! ya!! (this would be Firehorse200 from FF.net by thee way) again, great story!

raysbabygal on January 7, 2006, 5:50:01 PM

raysbabygal on
raysbabygalhahah my poor ray!

Bugaloo on September 3, 2005, 3:58:26 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooI read this story awhile ago and a died from laughter. Well, now I'm back from the dead and I'm going leave a comment at a the end of the story (it's one of my favorite parts by the way, but, see no more)

Bugaloo on September 3, 2005, 3:58:26 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooI read this story awhile ago and a died from laughter. Well, now I'm back from the dead and I'm going leave a comment at a the end of the story (it's one of my favorite parts by the way, but, see no more)

Bugaloo on September 3, 2005, 3:55:13 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooI read this story awhile ago and a died from laughter. Well, now I'm back from the dead and I'm going leave a comment at a the end of the story (it's one of my favorite parts by the way, but, see no more)

lady_chaos on February 19, 2005, 2:34:49 AM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaosace! cant wait to read next chapter wuz laughing hole way through!