Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2
Hello andwelcome to chapter 2 in A NEW AUTHORESS AND PRANKS. And now I am going todescribe my two OC’s to you.
 
 
Kat: Butstart then.
Me:Alright, I will.
Ps. You don’t have to read it if you don’t want to but I justwrote it so you would know how the looked like. And I am going to put uppictures of them here on FAC. Ds
 
 
Kat, shortfor Katharina, she is as tall as Ray is, she hasblack hair witch she keeps in two ponytails one each side of her head. The hairin the ponytails is a bit spiky and she has some hair going out in her face ina bang, plus one at each side of her head, and she has hazelnut brown eyes.
 
 
She wears black pants and has a dark blue top that fits with them. Shealways wears a necklace and that thing is the most important thing in her lifeso a great tip if you want to get her mad is to take it.
 
 
Me: But I am not recommending it. Next we have.
 
 
Tiilia, she is a little bit longer thenKenny so you can say she is short. She can transform and become a cat whenevershe wants to. She has ocean blue eyes and long blond hair and in my originaldrawings she also has cat ears but in this fanfictionshe has normal human ears.
 
 
Tiilia usually wears a white sweater andgreen pants. She is very happy all the time but she is still serious and lovesto joke around. She sees Kat like an elder sister.
 
 
Chapter 2 [/b]
Let the fun begin[/b]
 
 
When we last saw the team. Ray was mad, Tyson & Max was injured andKai went out the door but what will he find there? Dumdum dum…
 
 
Kai walks out from the dojo only to fall into a giant hole someone haddug outside the front door and in the hole was kai’sbiggest nightmare.
Fangirls: HI KAI!!!
Kai: O.O
Fang1: I want his scarf.
Fang2: No I saw it first it’s mine.
Fang1: You can have his shoe.
Fang2: What I don’t want his shoe I want his scarf.
Fang1: But now it’s mine.
The rest of the fangirls: Noooooooo…
 
 
Meanwhile Kai is trying to escape from the hole of Fangirl.But smart as I am.
Kat: You’re kidding right.
Me: No why do you ask.
Kat: Nothing
Saph *glares*
 
 
Me: As I was saying. Smart as I am having Tiiliaat the hole and her only job is to shout to the fangirlswhen Kai tries to escape.
Kat: Do you think she can remember to do it.
Me: Dunno. But we can bet.
Kat: Okay, flashing 10 dollar, I think she don’t remember what she issuppose to do.
Me: And I think she is going to hug Kai and steal his shoes then she isgoing to eat them.
Kat: O.O What?!?!
Me: Nothing ^-^, so is it a bet.
Kat: It is a bet.
Me: Good.
 
 
Back at the hole whit crazy fangirls.
 
 
Kai has finally manage to crawl out of the hole when.
??: Hey girls he is getting away.
Fangirls: Huh, what? Wait Kai.
The crazy fangirls starts to run after Kai whoruns away with clothes who now is very ummm, what isthe word oh yeah shredded.
 
 
Me: Looks like we both lost.
Kat: Yeah.
??: Sorry I’m late but now I’m here.
Me: It’s okay Sinja better late then never.
Sinja: Oh yeah and Kat.
Kat: Yeah.
Sinja: I found something I think belongs to you.
Kat: What?
Sinja: Only this. Sinja takes a step to the right and behind her is,yeah you guessed right.
Tiilia: Hi Kat why did you tie me to apole. Teary eyes.[/i]Don’t you like me anymore?
Kat: O.O Ops I think I forgot her.
Me: You think.
 
 
Well no more chit chat lets see what the rest of the gang is up to
 
 
Ray is up taking a shower to get all the pancake stuff out of his hairand Tyson and Max is trying to figure out who did it.
 
Max: I didn’t do it did you?
Tyson: Nope.
Max: But who did it then.
Tyson: All I know is that I’m starting to get hungry.
Max: Well we could eat…
And faster than you can say X-mas Tyson hadealready ran away to the kitchen.
… Breakfast.
 
 
In the Kitchen
 
 
Tyson: I’m starving what should we have.
Me: (In the high-tech TV room) Please take the cereals, please take thecereals.
Max: Cereals.
Me: Yes (raises fist in victory).
 
 
They take the cereals and prepare their meal but what they don’t know isthat I have done more things in the kitchen then just Ray’s pancake hair.
 
 
Stay tuned for more and in the next chappieI’m going to describe Sinja for you. Please R&R.
Sinja: Yeah please do, she really needs some reviews.
Tiilia: Bye ^_________________^
Me: Okay now you are starting to scare me. ¨-¨ Bye ^-^.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bugaloo on September 3, 2005, 4:06:23 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooAWww! I wanted the scarf!

Sayka on June 27, 2005, 7:49:32 AM

Sayka on
SaykaKai fell into a hole of fangirls? Lol! I was in there too- I was the fan girl that got his scarf. ^_~