Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3
Hi andwelcome to chapter 3.
I got to tell you guys that this story well I made it up in about 3 sek so if it isn’t so good I blame it all on that butseriously I really need prank tips because my head is totally empty but nowmeet Sinja.
 
 
Sinja sheis like a normal person but a bit clumsy and she always follows her instincts.She has chocolate brown eyes and her hair is. Okay this is complicated but herwe go. Her hair is like orange red and if we take Tyson’s hairstyle and workwith that I can say that her ponytail is like Salimasbut it’s shorter and a little bit pointier. And she has a curly bang in frontof her face.
 
 
She hasbeige pants and her t-shirt is white with a Chinese sign as a print. Thet-shirt is armless. Sinja was my first OC and that’s whyI am going to use her much in all my ficci’s exceptfor my Sing Along Songs story.
 
 
Chapter 3[/b]
Hey watts wrong withthe food?[/b]
 
 
Okay whenwe last saw the guys they were going to have some breakfast.
Max went to go get the milk and was tiptoeing over the mess Ray or actually Ihad caused. When Tyson took the cereal box, some bowls and spoons. But we allknow Tyson so lets say he didn’t want to wait on the milk he just took thecereal box opened his month and eat almost all the cereals.
 
 
Me: Come onTyson not even you can eat that without…
Tyson: Gaahhh!!!
Me: I thought so.
Max: Tyson what’s wrong.
 
 
But beforehe can get an answer from Tyson, the blue haired boy starts to run to hisAmerican friend, but in the shape he is in well, we can say that he forgot Rayslittle pancake accident.
 
 
Tyson: Ahhhh
 
 
And trip, slide and strike. Tyson and Max are now on the floor rollingaround in the mess. Max is trying to get up but all Tyson wants is the milk.
 
 
Me: GoodTyson take the milk that’s good.
Sinja: What exactly did you do with the cereals?
Me: Well technically what Tyson ate was not cereals it was just paper who hadetook a bath in spices.
Kat: And what’s wrong with the milk.
Me: Nothing special.
Tiilia: She held some Tabasco in it.
Kat: How much?
Me: Only five…
Sinja: Drops?
Me: Bottles.
Sinja & Kat: O.O
Sinja: That’s what I call hot.
Tiilia: What, you can’t be serious I ate that all thetime and its jummy.
Me: What? Kat I told you that she is your responsibility and you feed her withthat.
Kat: What? I haven’t feed her in days it’s got to be someone ells.
Me: But…
Sinja: Look Tyson got the milk.
 
 
Andinstantly all the eyes are back on the monitor, not literally but youunderstand right? 
 
 
Max: Heyyou could have saved some milk for me to.
 
 
And right inthat second Kai is back.
 
 
Tiilia:Five
Kat: Four
Sinja: Three
Me: Two
Tiilia, Sinja & Kat: One
Me: Incoming.
 
 
And ThenTyson starts to breath fire and since Kai are in the way.
Me: Hey do anyone want some roosted Kai.
Kat: No thanks
Sinja: I pass
Tiilia. Sure
S, K & Me: O.O
Me: You are weird.
Tiilia: What? Can’t you guys take a joke ^_^
 
 
Me: Okaythat’s all for now but review what punishment you think Tyshould get. Bye.
 
 
Disclaimer:I don’t own anything except for my OC’s and me andthis is for the whole story, just because I forgot to do one in the first chappie. Please R&R and allwho review gets… um a picture of the roosted Kai and a picture of Ray in allhis pancakieness.
 

Sinja: Saph I don’t think that pancakienessis an actual word.
Me: This is my ficcy and I decide if pancakieness is a word. Bye ^-^ Remember to R&R.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment