Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4
A New Authoress AndPranks[/b]
Chapter 4
Fire and Water
 
 
In the lastepisode Ray is still in the shower, Max have pancake on him to, Tyson burnedKai and Kai is mad at him.
 
 
Kai:Ttttttttttttyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyssssssssssssssssssoooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!
Tyson: Water I need water.
 
 
Tysonstarts to crawl to the sink so he can get some water, but is stopped by Kai.
 
 
Kai: I havebeen torn apart by crazy fangirls, hunt through thewhole town, lost my scarf to a crazy girl called Evezzz(^-^), and now this. Tyson you are so going to pay for this.
Tyson: Please water.
Kai: You want water okay I am going to give you water.
 
 
Kai walksoutside and after a while he comes back with a hose.
 
 
Me:¨munches on some chips¨. This could be interesting.
 
 
When Kaicomes back he takes the hose and puts it in Tyson’s mouth and then he runsoutside to turn on the water then, he runs back to se the show.
 
 
Me: Goodthing I thought about that to.
Kat: Andwhat did you do to the hose.
Tiilia:Hey don’t you touch my fiancé.
Me: Who?
Tiilia:The hose of course.
Me: Kat canyou please hold her.
Kat:Whatever.
Me: Tiilia first I have to say this your fiancé is not a livingthing, second you are only thirteen years old you are to young and last I diddo something with the hose. I change the water in it so now the water Tyson isgoing to drink is saltwater.
Tiilia:No, you have killed my beloved one, Hosie.
Me: I thinkyou can let go now Kat.
Kat: Good.
 
 
Tiiliawhispers: Did I do my part well.
Me: Ssscchh they can still her you.
Tiilia: Oopps.
Kat: Sigh.
 
 
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
 
Fangirl1: Where is Kai?
Fang. 3:Maybe he got away.
Fang. 2:No. And I still wanted a lock from his hair.
Fang.187: Me to.
 
 
(A/N Kaihas many fangirls out there my only problem with thisis. How did they fit into the hole? Kat: Maybe they went after some friendsafter they had checked so I didn’t lie to them. Me: Maybe.)
 
 
Fang 5:good thing I took my dog with me he can trace Kai and then he is going to bemine.
Fang 2: Youare just dreaming he don’t want you, he want me.
Fang 5: No.
Fang 2:Yes.
 
 
And so itgoes on till they decide that the one who can solve this is Kai, and the searchstarts again.
 
 
Sinja: Whyare they not going to the same place were they found him in the first place.
Me: Dunno. Maybe they are just plain stupid, but I am going tohelp them.
Kat: Why?
Me: BecauseI can and it is funny to se Kai run for his life.
 
 
What aregoing to happen? Will the fangirls ever find Kai?What happened with Tyson and when is Ray going out of the shower. Stay tunedfor more.
 

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment