Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6

Chapter 6 - Chapter 6
Me: Hello Iam back again and ready for action, but now on to the story.
Kat: ThankGod.
Me: What?
Kat:Nothing.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------
 
Summary:Ray is in the shower, Tyson is filled like a water balloon, Kai and Max arewatching, Hilary and Kenny has arrived and me the authoress is soon going toget insane.
Kat: Shecan’t become something she already is.
Me: What doyou mean with that?
Kat:Nothing.
Me: You arenot getting away with nothing anymore, gah! Saph[/i] is aiming at Kat.[/i]
Kat: Thestory must begin.
Me: Okay Iwill get you after this.
 
Chapter 6[/b]
Bathroom nightmaresand so much more[/b]
 
Max watchedthe whole fill up Tyson till he explodes scene but then felt he was a bithungry. And we all know our happy hyper Max so he went to the sugar.
 
Kat: Pleasetell me you didn’t that trick is sooooo old.
Tiilia:What?
Kat: Shehas changed the content in the sugar and salt bowls.
Sinja: Thatis like the oldest trick in the book.
Me: Maybebut I never get bored of it.
 
Max reachesdown to take the sugar and in the same way as Tyson eat the cereals he ate thesugar. Max face turned green and some strange noises could be heard from theAmerican boy. And then he, yes you guessed right he ran to get the water in thehose. So sorry but Tyson did not blow up this time, but maybe next time. Butsince it was saltwater in it all it gave him was more salt and then he andTyson ran up the stairs to get to the bathroom and the water there.
 
Me: Why didthey not take the sink in the kitchen I had a little surprise for them there.
 
Meanwhilein the garden
 
Hilary andKenny is outside and when they was about to go in they saw something in thegrass.
Kenny:What? Tyson awww he is so irresponsible.
Hilary:What is it Kenny.
Kenny:Tyson left his Beyblade out where anybody could steal it.
 
Me: No hedid not and not anybody. Heh, heh veryevil grin coming true.[/i]
 
 
Hilary:Well pick it up so I can have it as proof when I am yelling at Tyson.
Kenny: Doyou really need proof to do that?
Hilary: Nobut it is easier and more fun.
Kenny givesaway a big sigh before he picks the blade up and.
Me: Theyare in my fishnet.
Kat: Couldyou not find anything better?
Me: Umsoundproof fishnet?
Kat: Forgetit.
Me: Okay.
 
In thebathroom
Ourfavourite neko-jin was finally done in the shower andhe did not look like a raisin, unbelievable it is like a miracle.
Sinja:Halleluiah.
Me: We arefrom Sweden and we do say Amen in times like this.
Kat: Butthere are no times like this so you could not really know that.
Me: Back tothe shower.
 
But whenRay is he is dressed just so you know[/i]going to open the door the door opens him. Tyson and Max isrunning in like there was a fire in their pants but when they got there Maxtripped on Ray who noe was on the floor and pushedTyson who fell because of a…
Sinja:What?
Me: A soupand I did not put it there.
 
Tyson fallsand lands with his head first in the toilet.
Me: I don’tknow does that hurt or is it just disgusting?
Sinja: Itis both.
Me: Thoughtso.
 
In thesleeping room
 
 Kai has got new clothes on and now I know whathappened to the scarf and why he did change his outfit.
Sinja: Whybecause when he first met Hilary he just tried his new clothes then when I gotthere he had his old clothes on but they got torn to pieces and the Evezzz got his scarf and he could not find a new one beforeit was time for the third season.
Tiilia: Oooowww.
Me: I havefound out the mystery someone open a bottle with Champagne.
Tiilia:Okay. She takes the bottle and opens itin the way so the cork is flying around and it hit me.[/i]
Kat: Yesshe has passed out.
Sinja: Whydo you say yes she is the only reason for our lives and if she is not here soonwe will disappear to.
Tiilia:Look.
 
And guesswhose back the fangirls.
All the fangirls: Hi Kai did you miss us?
Kai: O,o Help.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment