Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7

Chapter 7 - Chapter 7
Sinja:Welcome back to this story and this chapter called The FangirlsRevenge.
Kat: Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sinja: Canyou stop doing that.
Tiilia:You know she is really weird today.
Sinja: Youthink?
Tiilia:Yes.
Sinja: Thatwas a joke, and if you wonder why Kat is like this well you guys remember whenwe was going to answer those reviews in the last chapter just because. Points at Saph.[/i] Ourauthoress is knocked out and we are taking over this till she wakes up. And onepart of being authoress to this story is to be slightly insane and well sinceKat said she was going to take over she got Saphsinsanity. (Note they did not since I cut that part out but well she was crazy.)
Tiilia:Long explanation, do you think they understood.
Sinja: Yesand why are you starting to sound so smart?
Tiilia:Don’t know I just read it from the notes that Saphleft in her room.
Kat: Thereare notes?!?! Go and get them quick.
Tiilia:Okay.
Tiilia[/i] comes back with the notes she found in Saphsroom and gives them to Sinja.[/i]
Sinja:Let’s see what she has planned… oh this sounds fun lets do it then.
Tiilis:Okay.
Kat: Thechapter starts now.
Sinja: Ithink they noticed that.
Kat: Oh,get out of my head stupid insanity.
 
Chapter 7[/b]
The Fangirls Revenge[/b]
 
Summary:Tyson is stuck in the toilet, Max and Ray is on the floor, Kenny and Hilary isin a fishnet high up in a tree and the fangirls havejust found Kai.
 
Kai: O.o Help.
Fang 1: Didyou miss us Kai?
Fang 5:Please give me a lock of your hair.
Fang 3: NoI want it.
And just when the argue starts Kai is runningaway as fast as he can just because he don’t want to be bold (Oh that was aninteresting thought, lol.)[/i]
 
Sinja:Good, Now Kat, Tiilia start the next plan.
Kat: Whyare you the one in charge?
Sinja: Wellyou could not handle the insanity and do you want to take orders from Tiilia?
Kat: Comenow Tiilia and bring all the bodybuilders with you.(If you wonder where they got them well they looked them up in the yellow pagesunder big guys with muscular who is slightly stupid.)
 
In thebathroom
 
Tyson isstuck in the toilet and tries to get out, Max sees this and gets up to help hisfriend but Ray trips him and Max falls so he flushes the toilet several timesbefore Tyson self manage to get out of his mess. Tyson is slightly dizzy fromhis toilet ride and backs away to the window and falls out with his head first.Max and Ray sees this and runs downstairs just to findthat; All of the stuff in the dojo is gone.
Ray: Whathappened to all the stuff?
Max: I didnot do anything.
Ray: I didnot think so…
 
Meanwhile
 
Me: Oooch my head did someone get the register plate of thattruck that has rune over my poor head.
Tiilia:Hi you are awake!!!
Me: Pleasedon’t scream I have a huge headache.
Kat: WHYDID YOU NOT TELL US ABOUT THE INSANITY THAT FOLLOWS THE JOB AND THAT YOU HAVENOTES!!!
Me: Gggrrrr that’s it now are you so going to get for this. Saph is now inher devil form and she is tossing Kat away to [/i]Canada[/i]; remember this istaken place in [/i]Japan[/i] so it is a long toss.[/i]
Sinja: Takeit easy.
Me: Okay,what is going to happen?
Sinja: PlanD
Me: That’smy queue.
Sinja: Sureyou can do it?
Me: Am Isure I can annoy the life out of them, hell yeah of course.
Sinja: It’syour head not mine.
Me: Tiilia go and get the suit.
Tiilia:Okay smiles a huge scary smile that is socute it is disgusting.[/i]
Me: You arereally creeping me out…
 
In da house
 
Ray: Tysonare you all right?
Max: Um,Ray I would not go out if I were you.
Ray: Why?
Max pointsat Kai when he runs to get away from the fangirls.
Kai:Heeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllpppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ray: Goodpoint.
 
DING DONG(It is the door bell)
 
Max: Raycan you get it I am going to see if I can save Kai and still be in one piece.
Ray: Okay he takes a quick look at the fangirls try to get a lock from Kais hair before he hurriesto the door.[/i]
Outside thedoor is yes you guessed right it’s me in all my glory.
 
 
Ray: Hello
Me: Hi Icome from nsdvjknvslnvknk may I ask a few questions?
Ray: Surebut where were you from.
Me: Vnijvsomjsdvnc
Ray: Neverheard of that before.
Me: Well weare new.
Ray: Whatdid you want to ask me?
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Me: BadRay, bad.
Kat: Hedon’t know
Me: Yeahbut still.
Sinja: Butwhy do you end it now?
Me: BecauseI want my dear reviewers to send in some insane questions I can ask Ray, and Idon’t care what the questions are about as long as they are fun and without ameaning.
Sinja: Butit is okay to send in questions with a meaning to.
Me: Yeahjust as long as you give me some to the next chappieI think I shall call Crazy Questions or just how to ask questions that candrive a person insane. Just press the purple little button on your left sideand send it in and yes that means you have to review but me like reviews so itis okay. And don’t forget to answer my question, the more questions you give methe faster I can update and the funnier will the next chapter be.
 
(Ps. Thisstory is complete so you don’t have to review in questions but it would be niceif you reviewed. Ds)

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bugaloo on September 7, 2005, 9:28:04 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooYeehee : D I'll comment more longerish at da end