Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 The End

Me, pranks and humour it can not get more simple than that. R&R and yeah the story is complete ^-^

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 The End

Chapter 11 - Chapter 11 The End
 
 
A New Authoress And Pranks[/b]
Chapter 11[/b]
When things just goeswrong[/b]
Or The End Of This Story[/b]
 
 
Summary: Iam in the house talking to Kai, Max and Ray. Tyson is outside with Hilary andKenny who has coming down from the tree and my OC’sare doing something ells.
 
Max: Youtold her your biggest fear?!
Ray:… looks down on theground[/i]
Max: Wellwhat is it?
Ray: I amnot telling you that!
Me: Well uhm I have an idea. You can all tell your biggest fearsthen no one will be ashamed for telling them. They would if they knew I was taping this[/i]
Max: Thatis a good idea.
Me: So whois going first?
It getsdeadly quiet in the room and after a while I have three pairs of eyes starringat me.
Me: Fine Igo first. My biggest fear is…
 
 
In thegarden
 
Hilary:Kenny don’t you think that it is strange that we got caught in that net.
Kenny: Yesbut I just thought that it was one of Tyson’s bad jokes.
Hilary: Idon’t think so because he has never succeeded in any of his last ones.
Kenny: Youhave right do you remember when Tyson did that lame joke about that he was nothungry. It only lasted 5 minuets before he sneaked to the kitchen and startedto eat everything in the fridge.
Hilary:-.-U Yeah. What if this is someone else’s work…
Kenny: Weshould go in and talk with the rest of the guys, come and help me to carryTyson.
Hilary andKenny start to drag Tyson in to the house but they don’t know that my OC’s have covered the Kai fangirlhole and lucky for me they fall right into it.
Fang 5: Kaiis here Yay!!! Come on VoffiseI want to get a lock from his hair.
Apparentlywas Kai’s fangirls plan tofind him again to wait in the same place they found him in the last time.
Fang 168:Hey none of you are Kai stops drag inTyson’s hair[/i]
Fang 17:It’s Tyson! (Apparently they ignored the other two)
Fang 92:Kill him!!! (Yay)
Meanwhilewhen the fangirls is kicking Tyson’s butt has Hilaryand Kenny managed to crawl out from the hole and got into the house. 
Kenny: Wemade it and we are still alive.
Hilary:Kenny listen is that not Max talking…
Tyson:Help!
Hilary: Ssschh quiet Tyson
--------------------------------------------
Max: Raywhat a silly worst fear.
Ray isblushing but that can’t Kenny and Hilary see.
Ray: Wellthen tell your biggest fear if you’re not a chicken.
And outsidethe house Tyson is screaming: Chicken!!!
Apparentlyhas Tyson developed a really good hearing when it comes to food.But since he screamed chicken the fangirls thoughtthat Tyson meant that they were afraid, bad luck for Tyson because they had gottired at punching and kicking him but with that “insult” they got more power tocontinue their beat up Party. (Anyone who want to join theParty? ¨Evil grin¨)
Max: No Iam not!
Me: But sayit then you have heard mine and Ray’s.
Max: Okay…
Me: Wedon’t have the whole day.
Max: I amafraid that all the candy and sugar that exists in the world would disappearand be replaced with Brussels sprouts and broccoli and that I would actuallylike to eat it.
Me: O.o Is that your biggest fear?
Max isnodding
Me: Wellthat was not so bad… I think.
Max: Andthat I would like the vegetables so much that I would marry one.
At that pointhas everybody who could hear this including Kai dropped their jaws to theground. (O.o You are weirdMax)
Hilary:Kenny did you hear that...? Kenny?
But Kennyis rolling around on the floor trying to not laugh out loud.
Hilary:-.-U Get a grip, will you.
 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now folkstake a deep breath and laugh at Max biggest fear, do it with me. Ha ha ha haha ha haha ah aha ha…
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Me: So Kaiwhat is your biggest fear then?
Kai: Idon’t have one
Me:Everyone is afraid of something
Kai: I amnot.
Max: Comeon Kai we told our biggest fears and you listened you have to tell yours.
Kai:…
Me: Wecould guess.
Ray: Whatdo you mean?
Me: You’llsee. I go first. Okay I think Kai’s biggest fear is that his boxer shorts willget a life and then haunt him true town while he has to scream mash potatoes,mash potatoes to get it to disappear. (As you can guess, I was bored when Iwrote this part)
Max: Oh Iget it. Let me try.
Me: Thescene is yours.
Max: Okay Ithink Kai’s biggest fear would be to get sugar high.
Me &Ray; -.-U
Me: No Maxthat is your biggest dream not his biggest fear.
Max: Ithought that what you said was your biggest dream.
Me: MAX!!! ¨I am now blushing and so is Kai Ray isrolling around on the floor laughing like there was no tomorrow¨[/i]
Max: What?
Me: Sigh,Do another try.
Max: Okay¨Big sunny smile¨
Me: This isa lost case.
Ray: let metry.
Me: Sure.
Ray: Okay Ithink Kai’s biggest fear would be to lose in a Beyblade battle against anewbie.
Me: Hasthat not already happen I mean Tyson won over him. (Gggggrrrrrhow could he do that? Really Kai is the best and I don’t want to hear aprotest)
Ray: Yesbut I think…
Kai: Shutup!
Me: Wow youcan actually speak.
Kai: Ofcourse I can.
Me: Thentell us or hear our ideas get you insane.
Max: Oh sothat was what we were supposed to do.
Me: Uuhhh yeah and annoy him to, thanks Ray. So tell us.
But beforehe starts to talk is another voice heard.
Fang 17:Come back here Tyson we have not given you enough for that insult yet. ButTyson is not listening oh no he runs in to the houseinstead.
Fan 79:Look its Kai!!!
Fang1-12543 squeals.
Kai: Oh nothey are back. O.o
And then hestarts to run.
Fang 5: AndRay!!!
Now aresome of the fangirls fainting and the; We Love Ray fangirls is running in to the house. (Some one of the Kai fangirls most have told the Ray fangirls)
Me: I wouldnow guess that, THAT would be his biggest fear. Kat who told you to bring inthe fangirls?
All thebladers in the room: WHAT!?!?
Me: Uhm ops. Saph[/i] is now backingaway out from the room.[/i]
Ray: Wasthis day your idea.
Me: No itwas Kat’s
Kat’s voicecan be heard (Don’t ask me how I am still trying to figure that out)
Kat: It washer idea.
Me:Traitor. Uhm we can talk about it, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Saph[/i] is now running for her life and after her is a long tail with thebladers, the fangirls, Kenny and Hilary who also gotpissed of because of the hanging in a tree part.[/i]
My Oc’s are watching me run for my life.
Kat: I gotthe torches! Is runningafter me and my ¨tail¨ with them.[/i]
Sinja & Tiilia; -.-U ¨Sweat drop¨
Tiilia: BYE!!!¨Big huge sugar sweat scarysmile¨
Saph isstill running away screaming.
Me: Help!It was Kat’s idea not mine! I blame all this on her she was the evil brainbehind all this! Help!!! Oh look a candy store! No I don’t have time.Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!HELP!!!
The Bladerbreackers except Max because he ran into the candystore instead: You are not getting away with this!
Me: I willget you for this Kat!!!
The end[/i][/b]
 [/i][/b]
 [/i][/b]
Me: Theynever caught me but they got some good hits. And this whole story has just beenme showing everything that happened a week ago so they are still after me butnow to something different. Maybe should I say in the resume that it is Tysonbanishing in this because that could draw more attention and I am most mean tohim, don’t know why though.
Sijna:Maybe it is because you don’t like him so much.
Me: Yesthat could be it but anyways this was the end and I will maybe just maybe do astory who happens after this and that would in that case be called, A NewAuthoress And Pranks The Bladebreackers Revenge.
Kat: Lamename.
Me: What Iworked hard on that title.
Kat: Yesaround three seconds.
Me: Iactually think it was only one but hey it says the point.
Sinja: Areyou going to end this before 2012?
Me: Yes andI want to thank all my reviewers and give them a big hug they are the ones whohave kept me going in this two months the story has been up.
Sinja: Thatis not much time.
Me: No Iknow time flies by when you have fun, but to all of you who read this justbecause the story is finished I just want to say. Please review!
Kat: Andhere we go again pathetic.
Me: I thinkthat I will send you to K.A.T Hiwatari.(one of my readers) I think they have some things theywant to say to you.
Kat:Whatever.
Me: Okay,Kat disappears and ends up outside the author’s house.
Kat: Thiscould not be so bad.
?: Killher.
And withthat a squad of angry girl’s runs after Kat and tries to, well you know I thinkmost of you who reads this has great imagination.
Me: Andthis was all, bye!!!
Tiilia: Saph don’t turn around.
But ofcourse I do turn around and I see that behind me is the bladers and they arereally angry.
Me: Um higuys, ah!
Sinja: Ithink she did this joke to much.
Tiilia:BYE!!!
Sinja: AndI think Saphs last wish would be review, bye.
Saph: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Help me, andBYE readers!!!
 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Bugaloo on September 7, 2005, 10:00:53 AM

Bugaloo on
BugalooThe first time I read this story, I died of laughter! Well, now I'm back from the dead to comment. I LOVE IT!!!! You deserve more reviews!!!:D

lady_chaos on February 20, 2005, 4:58:12 AM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaosyes i am new. i dont have alot of time to put pics on either. like the fic plz do another one!