Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - BIATR 1

I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R

Chapter 1 - BIATR 1

Chapter 1 - BIATR 1
Beyblade In A Tiny Room[/b]
 
 
“Hello andwelcome to Beyblade in a tiny room with you’re host…”
”Hey!!!”
”Okay with you’re two hosts.”
“Okay^-^”
”Sapphire_Angels_Devil and her little pest brother Green_Metalic_Devil.”
 
 
“What I’myou’re little pest brother. You have two more who are pestierthan I am. And this was my idea my, my, my.”
”Okay O.o you need to cut down on the sugar.”
“Yeah, yeah just get started already.”
”Okay ^-^”
 
 
Disclaimer:I don’t own anything in this fan fiction, except for my brother, myself and my OC’s.
”Hey you don’t own me.”
“That’s only what you think.”
“Huh?”
”Nothing.”
 
 
“First the rules.”
 
 Saph clears herthroat before she begins to say the first rule “Number 1. All the famous Beyblader’s in season 1 and 2 (except the Dark Bladers Ialways forgets their names) gets trapped in a tiny room.” Hint,hint.
Kai standsin a corner observing before he starts to talk “Not me.”
But I am not that easy to convince so I say ”Especiallyyou.”
”Hn”
 
 
Green Devilinterrupts with the second rule.
“Number 2. You are not allowed to undress someoneells.”
And all the readers went “Awww.”
“Hey my story isn’t rated R so it’s kid friendly.”
”And I made up this rule just for you Kevin-“
”Hey, G.M.D I’m not perverted.”
“That’s not true.”
“Yes it is.”
“No it isn’t”
“Yes it is.”
BANG
 
“Um Saph.”
“Yeah?”
”You are notsupposed to kill them already!”
 
 
TheBeyblade characters that had not been knocked out (witch is every one exceptfor Kevin) goes O.OU.
 
“But Iwanted to and this is my fan fiction I just invited you to be nice. And by theway I’m starting to get mad.”
O.O “Calmdown, breath, count to one backwards from ten.”
Ray runs away screaming “Run or you will face the devil!”
 
 
And in agreen smoke screen puff, Green_Metalic_Devil is gone,for a while.
 
 
“Muchbetter I got rid of my stupid brother.”
Tyson stops to cover himself and looks around. “We are still alive it’s amiracle!”
“Grrr”
“Eeepp”
 
 
“Number 3.If you say Yeah whatever you are thrown into acrocodile pit.”
”And they are hungry.”
”Hey when did you come back? You just leaved. And you were not even gone evenfive minuets.”
”I just got away to get the fire extinguisher.”
”I am NOT even going to ask why.”
But stupid as Tyson is he asks. “Why?”
Witch made me (Saph) to glare at him.
”Because (G.M.D say’s with a big grin) I wanted tosee what would happen when someone from hell is frozen to ice.”
”I told you I didn’t wanna know.”
”Chill down sis.”
Saph gives her brother a death glare. 
“Okay, (hehas retreated from my death glare) Number 4. You can’t bring your bit beastwith you and just because it is their vacation, we are going to send them to aspa.”
 
All the Bitbeasts looks at each other before theystarts to scream. “Yay finally paid vacation!”
 
All the bitbeasts leave their blades and only dragon stays a little longer just to. Showhis tong.
 
Beybladersscream after them “Traitors!!!”
“See you guys when you get out” Dranzer says.
”If they get out.”
”Hey Dizzi that wasn’t nice.”
”And Kenny we are going to send Dizzi to acomputer camp.”
“Oh goodie.”
“NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!...”
All the bladers me and my brother cover our ears before we scream the words weso badly wants to say “Shut up!” And then someone drops a piano on his headwitch made him quiet for a while.
 
 
I amclapping my hands “Okay Number 5. There is no food in there.”
Tyson & Gary screams really loud.
”Okay ^.^U. And no sugar.”
“Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo…”Max looks like the world is going to end and screams with all the oxygen in hislungs at full force.
”But.”
Max, Tyson & Gary starts to listen.
“You aregoing to get one portion food everyday and all the water you can drink.”
Witch gave the reaction that all said sarcastically “Yay.”
“No food.”Tyson sobs
“No food or Galazy” Gary mutters
”My SUGAR ¨sob¨. I need it to get sugar high.” Max almost cries there wordsout.
”You guys starts to freak me out. Take the next one G.M.D”
 
 
“Number 6.You can not under any circumstances throw someone ells out of the room, if wedon’t say so.”
 
 
And allsays “Fun ¨-¨.”
I smile a cold hearted smile ”I thought so. Number 7. When we scream rabid feast all most hug Kai and ifhe isn’t there you most hug the person on you’re right side.”
“Why me?”
“Because you are cute.”
“Sis you’re sick and demented he is not cute.Mariah is.”
“Okay that was more than I wanted to know.”
 
 
“Number 8.And everyday one character is in charge and everyone most obey him or her. Andit is the person who get’s thrown out who decides whothe leader’s going to be.” 
But when he has explained that all he hears from the bladers are; Zzzzz…
And I whisper “But the leader most watch 3 hour’s with Teletubbiesand other child things.”
G.M.Dcomes with a big gong gong when Saphhas told everything.
 
 
“Let me.”
“We can do it both.” GD gives Saphanother hammer.
 
DONG DONG DONG
 
“Rise andshine.” I scream and enjoy watching the bladers painful wakening.
Ray stands up holding his hands on his ears “Ah stop.”
”Okay.”
My brother walks away with the gongong but ads “Itwas your own fault anyway you didn’t have to fall asleep. “
 
“My turnagain” I smile but reads the rules “Number 9. And you’re every movement isbeing captured by our secret spy cameras and broadcasted all around the world.And we own all the right’s off everything we tapes and can blackmail you allwith it.”
O.O
“Great rule sis.”
“Thank you it just came to me.”
“Number 10.”
“The last one.”
 
“Number 10.And in the end there most be one out of every team left before we start…”
But Mariam just has to ask “Start what?”
I just look at her and says “You’ll see.”
 
“And hereis the fun part.” My dear says and a glimpse can be seen in his eyes.
Punishment[/b]
 
“And if youdon’t follow me and my brother’s rules you can choose between to either meetour pet Mr. Fluffy Mc Fluff or to meet our little brother The Nightmare.”
Lee asks the forbidden question “And who are they?”
“Okkie, you asked for it. Mr.Fluffy Mc Fluff.”
And incomes, dum, dum, dum.
 
All screams“IT’S A HELLHOUND!”
“Okay but who is The Nightmare.” Still Lee is asking questions he doesn’t wantto hear the answer to.
“Okay youasked for it. The Nightmare!”
And in comes a 13 year old boy.
“Hiiiiiiiiiii.”
All does the anime fall.
“That doesn’t seem to be so bad.” Johnny says and looks at my youngest brother.
”Okay” I say and snap my fingers and a human seized doll appear. “Go for itNightmare.”
The boy runs to the boy a starts to hug it to death.
All: O.O
Kenny says and looks confused “I didn’t thought you could hug a doll to death.”
“My little brother can.” I say and shrugs, and my brother ads.
“And we have to deal with him everyday.”
Saph ¨nod, nod¨
 
 
Me: Okaythat’s all for this. Remember to tune in on chapter 2 and also remember to R&R and vote, Bye.
Sapphire Angels Devil[/i]

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on November 2, 2006, 7:54:06 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenLOL! YAY FOR FUNNY! (nightmare reminds me of my brother...)

firey_kai_gurl on October 3, 2005, 6:33:00 AM

firey_kai_gurl on
firey_kai_gurlnyah! I wanna hug kai!!...this is funny!

Artista57 on March 28, 2005, 7:35:10 AM

Artista57 on
Artista57Things are gonna get interesting! ^_^ I've seen this story on ff.net I loe angsty stories though!

lady_chaos on March 4, 2005, 7:02:21 PM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaoscoooooooooooooolies!!!!!! cant wait for next chapter!!!(thank you for telling me about it*gives you kai plushie* i havnt heard of hack but ill check it out)weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!