Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Behind The Scenes 1

I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R

Chapter 2 - Behind The Scenes 1

Chapter 2 - Behind The Scenes 1
Hello andwelcome back to Beyblade In A Tiny Room, this chapter is going to be a behindthe scenes and since my brother has left me alone ¨don’t know if I should do avictory dance or get mad at him¨ I am going to introduce my OC’sand you can read more about them in my story A New Authoress And Pranks in chappie 2 & 3.
 
But now letthe fun begin.
 
 
Beyblade In A TinyRoom[/i][/b]
Behind the scenes[/i][/b]
Chapter 1[/i][/b]
 
 
“I am herein the control room, and today I am going to show you some of the many funny thingsI have here. Today it’s there second day in the house and they are all stillasleep, and lucky for us the victim I have in mind is also sleeping and at theright place to.” I say this and points at a big TV screen were we can see Kaisleeping while he is leaning against the wall. I get a very evil grin.[/i] “Okay if I would let’s say pull this handlewhat would happen. Well let’s check it out.”
I gentlypull the handle and slowly the wall Kai is leaning against is moving.
“Littlemore, just little more and then…”
I didn’thave time to finish the sentence before, Kai falls on his nose because he gotpushed from behind and there lying on the floor is the Russian boy, whit a veryconfused look on his face. And since he didn’t want to wake the other up to tellthem he was pushed by the wall he goes to another wall and fells to sleepagain.
“That wasfunny but now I think we should get to faze 2 on my introduction. Sinja iseverything set for the grand final.”
Sinja comes in from a corner in the control room and starts to speak. “Yes itis and we have the suit ready for you.”
“Good, but who is the victim?”
“The computers have chosen Mariah.” Kat says standing in a typical Kai pose.
“Okay, help me on with the suit.”
 
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
 
“Good ideaSapphire Angels Devil got.” Dranzer says while shelooks at the TV.
Dragoon wags his tail and answered Dranzer. “Yeah andit was nice to send us to this spa with a giant TV so we could watch the show.”
“Ssscchhh, she has the suit on, and I want to hearwhat she is going to do.” Drigger said and looks atthe TV.
 
 
 -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
 
“Nowfinally I got this protection suit on and it looks almost like the kind you arediving in.” I say and takes a step forward. “It’s asmall step for me but it is a big step for the comic industry”
“At leastyou won’t feel the smell.” Sinja says and walks around me to see that therearen’t any leaks in the suit.
“I really hope I wont, if I do then I would defiantly die.”
 
I walk tothe secret entrance and open the door. I am opening the door gently so theywon’t hear me and then tiptoeing over the floor to the spot were Tyson issleeping.
 
“Ew this is gross but a girl’s gotta do wath a girl’s gotta do.”
 
I am takingoff Tyson’s very sweaty and very disgusting sock then I walk to Mariah and laysit five cm. (A/N If you don’t know what five cm. is then think One inch) fromher face and then as fast as Tyson can eat a pie I am out of there.
 
 (Script I know but I can’t change this bitplease don’t report me)
Me. Ready to count down.
Sinja: Five
Kat: Four
Tiilia: Three
Me: Two
Lady_chaos: One
Me: How did you come in here?
Lady_chaos: You invited me.
Me: Oh yeah. 
 
 
The wehear Mariah scream in a high pitch girly voice. “Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What is that disgusting smell coming from?!?!”
 
Then shefinds the sock and since Tyson’s name was on it, well it was obvious.
 
“Tttttttyyyyyyyssssssssssooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!” She screams and you can almost seethe smoke that comes out from her ears. (She is very upset, but who blames her)
“What?” Tyson asks while he covers his ears.
He doesn’thave more time to ask before Mariah has hit him on the head with a giant hammerI left there from the first episode.
 
“And thatwas 2-0 to us stay tuned for more madness.”
 
Bye for nowand read my other stories if you want to BYE! 
Sapphire Angels Devil.[/i] 
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Mimi_Ivanov on March 10, 2006, 8:34:43 AM

Mimi_Ivanov on
Mimi_IvanovLOL! That's really well written. So funny. Keep it up. :)

lady_chaos on March 7, 2005, 12:37:44 AM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaosCOOLIES IM IN THERE!!!!!bring on the next chapter!! yeah the games,i play tomb raider(all 6),jak and d,bloody roar,spyro (all) and others but those are my favs!