Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - BIATR 2

I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R

Chapter 3 - BIATR 2

Chapter 3 - BIATR 2
“Welcomeback to Beyblade In A Tiny Room, and I just want toremind you all that you can add a rule if you can think up a good one. And Iwant you all to meet my assistant for today Wolf of the snow.”
 
A sign isshown were it says. CLAP YOUR HANDS OR TAKE THE CONSEQUENCES.
Everyone isclapping their hands.
“So what doyou have to say, I mean you are in a TV-show.” I sayand turns to face my guest.
“Nothingspecial and please call me ghost.”
“Okay sure not a problem at all.” Hidesthe cake that says Welcome Aboard Wolf of the snow.[/i]“So what do you think we should do today Ghost?”
“Maybe kicksomeone out.”
“Great idea, but first commercial break.”
 
 
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
 
 
Welcome tothe sneak peak to; What Can Tyson Swallow? I am you’rehost Sapphire Angels Devil. But where is Tyson?
Someone inthe staff walks to me and says; “Last time I saw him was when he went to seewhat he was going to eat.”
“And youlet him!!!” O.O “Why am I working with you folksdon’t you now Tyson at all, he will eat everything except what we have in mindfor him and if he sees it he won’t eat it.
TTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“She gotlungs.”
“Huh? Whatdid you say someone in the staff 1?”
 
To becontinued… (We are coming back right after that we have fixed all the cameraswho were destroyed bye the yell. It saysso on the TV- screen.[/i])
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
“Whathappened to our TV?” Drigger says and looks at it.
“Is itbroke?” Galeon tilts his head to the side.
“No, itcan’t be I want to watch; What Can Tyson Swallow.”
“Dragoon youdo know that it was a commercial.” Dranzer says whileshe sees him trying to shake the TV into life again.
“Yeah, andwhat’s your point?”
“Hey guys look the TV station send this TV to us.” Dracielsays while he caries the TV into the room.
“Yes, plugit in, plug it in!”
“I will, Iwill Dragoon stop pushing me.”
 
 
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
 
“How much?”Ghost says and looks at me.
“what?”
“How muchdid it cost to pay all the medical bills?” (A/N Loss of hearing, brain damagesthose things.)
“Bills?What bills? I don’t know what you are talking about.” Stands by a big fire and in it is all the bills I uhumhave paid.[/i]
“You knowghost, she can’t really handle when things like this happen.” Sinja says andshakes her head.
“Yeah butlast time she accidentally or at least I think it was by accident, burn down ahouse.” Tiilia says and jumps around.  
“What areyou talking about?”
“Nothing Saph… who are going to get kicked out…” Sinja says andlooks at me but before she can finish her sentence we hear a call from thedistance.
“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”
“Looks likesomeone didn’t listen to us.” Kat says and smirks.
“Quick to the control room.” And when I have said that Itake the lead and run away to the control room.
“You canwatch the rest of the commercial till we get to the control room.” Ghost gets on her skateboard.[/i] “Hey waitfor me!”
 
^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^
 
Hello andwelcome back to this commercial for; What Can TysonSwallow?
 
“I still can’tfind Tyson and, oh wait there he is. TY” a hand is covering my mouth so I can’tscream.[/i]
“Who thehell did… oh hi boss nervous smile.[/i]What do you want?”
“I camedown just to tell you that you should not scream again because we can’t affordto pay everyone who will definably get their TV’s destroyed again.” Boss is red as a tomato in his face but he can’tscream because then he will break all the TV’s /He screams louder than me.[/i]
“Okay, Iwon’t scream.”
“Good”
“When mysecret device gets here then you will see.”
“What didyou say?”
“Oh nothing.”
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
 
What willhappen to Boss? Who ever thought I had a boss? Who screamed? And when will yousee the whole commercial? Stay tuned for more. R&R Please and thank you if youdo.
 

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

firey_kai_gurl on October 3, 2005, 6:37:33 AM

firey_kai_gurl on
firey_kai_gurlgetting good! ^^

lady_chaos on March 9, 2005, 2:48:54 AM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaosyaaay next chappy plz!!!!! feed tyson some of maxies home made mustard or kais scarf!he he....i didnt know you had a boss! fire him!!!! o wait.........