Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - BIATR 3

I trap the bladers from season one and V-force into a tiny room and do many random things with them. You will laugh they will scream and I think I need a new computer machine, lol. ^-^ Well it is humour and also up on ff.net if you want to look. R&R

Chapter 4 - BIATR 3

Chapter 4 - BIATR 3
(Note,Tsunami-chaos and Ghost aka Wolf OfThe Snow are members on ff.net that wanted to be in the show, but nowplease R&R)
 
“Hi andwelcome back again I am still Sapphire Angels Devil but you can call me Saph. Ghost is still around here somewhere. Hey, where isshe?”
 
In another part of the set.[/i][/b][/i][/b]
 
“Hello anybody here?”
“Yeah whois it?”
“I amTsunami chaos, who are you?”
“I am Ghost, I am her to help Sapphire Angels Devil with herstory.”
“Really, me to.”
“How didyou end up here?” Ghost walks towardTsunami-chaos.[/i]
“I don’treally know one moment I was home reading one of her stories and the next thingI know I ended up here.”
“There youare” Saph appearsin some blue and silver smoke[/i] “I have been looking all over after you. Ohhi Tsunami-chaos glad you could drop in.”
“Mypleasure but what should I do?”
“It is easyjust…”
“Um Saph don’t you want to see who thought it was safe to justwalk outside the door.” Sinja walks towards Saphsaying this.
“Oh Iforgot that follow me.” Saph[/i] is running to the control room with theothers right behind.[/i]
 [/i]
------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“Yay, the commercial is back.”
“Dragoon stopwagging your tail in my face it is disturbing.” Galuxsays and her claws and fangs is very visible
“And whatare you going to do about it?”
“Meow, grrr.”
“Stop thiswe are on vacation.” Drigger says trying to calm themdown
“Okay, butif he does it again I will scratch him.”
“How did Iend up with them?” Dranzer says and looks at thethree bit beast’s to her left.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------
 
What Can Tyson Swallow?[/b]
 
“Hi I amstill the host and we are back. Now am Tyson actually going to eat the uhmn things, food or whatever it is that we have found, I’m not actually sure about it” scratches her head[/i]. “So Tyson are you ready?”
“Ready for what?”
“Ready to eat the food.”
“What food?”
“What doyou mean? I am talking about the food that is over there, but O.O where is the food?”
“I think healready has eaten it.” Someone in the staff says before taking cover under abig rock.
“What, youcan’t be serious that were industrial waste, car tires and a motor boat how canhe have eaten it so fast?”
“Oh was itthat I thought it was Grandpas chilli.” Tyson says and looks at me with hismost innocent eyes.
“What?!”
Shrugs[/i]. “It looked like it smelled like it and tastedlike it so I thought it was it.”
“Rememberme to not eat dinner at your place Tyson.”
“Hey lill dude what did you say about my chilli.” Tysons grand comes in looking a bit upset.
“Ooopps, what is he doing here?” Tyson says and gets bugeyed
“I invitedhim in case of an emergency.”
“What kindof emergency?”
“Food poising, you being too stupid or just for a laugh.”
Grandpa hashis kendo stick and is ready to attack the stupid boy.
“Tyson!!!”He screams running at the boy.
”Oh gotta run, aaahhhhh!”
“You arenot getting away this time.”
“That wasall for now see you next time in the real thing, bye!” Saph[/i] is waving Good Bye while Tyson in the background tries to run awayfrom his grandpa.[/i]
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
“That wasdisturbing.” Dranzer says with a disgusted look onher face and the others nod.
“What wasthat all about? I eat things like that all the time.”
All theother Bit beasts are backing away from Dragoon and his weird announcement.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Finally in the control room.[/i][/b][/i][/b]
 
“Huh, huh what a rush. I am tired.” Saph says panting.
“You knowyou had not been so tired if you had taken the short cut.” Sinja says lookingat Saph who is currently on the floor.
“Short cutwhat short cut?”
Sinjapoints at the left off them and revels the exact place they had been standingin before they ran away to find the control room.
“Oh, thatshort cut.”
“What! Therewas a short cut and no one told me about it.” Tsunami-chaos says looking upsetto.
“Hi guys,why are you so tired?” Ghosts says walking at us
“Don’t tellme you know about the short cut and did not tell me about it.”
“Okay Iwon’t.”
Me[/i] & T-c glares madly at Sinja and Ghost.[/i]
“Why areyou so mad? I found it just before I found Tsunami-chaos wandering around inthe building.”
“Look.”
“What?” Saph says before she looks angrily at her OC.
“Don’t youwant to se the clip on who did walk out of the house thinking it was safe to doso?”
“Of coursewe want to roll the clip.”
 
--------------------------------------------------------------
 
The clip isshowing.
“Hey whotook my popcorn?”
“Ssssscccccccccchhhhhhhhh.”
 
 
“I can’t handlethis anymore this is so unworthy.” Robert says walking back and forth in theroom.
“Relax, there is nothing you can do about it.” Enrique saystrying to calm him down a bit, and keep him from telling boring stories.
“I think Ican do something about it” looks at theopen window.[/i]
 
“Saph why did you leave an open window in aclosed room?”T-c asks rather confused.
“You’ll se.”
 
“I wouldnot do that if I were you.”
But did helisten to Oliver, no of course not. So he just walks away to the window andjumps out. But little did he know that it was not safe, to do so.
 
“Why shouldI not walk out it is perfectly ssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!”
 
 
“Good hefound my bottom lose hole.”
“What youhave a bottom lose hole and what did you fill it with pirayafishes?” Ghost says looking at Saph with a cookedeyebrow. 
“That and so much more.”
T-c &Ghost: O.o
“What? Butanyway now that Robert is kicked out of the room who should be the next? R&R and tell me who you want to kick out and the nextchapter is going to be a behind the scenes so do you have any ideas bring methem and I will put them in, the more insane the better.”
“Ah!”
“Oh I thinkhe just found the bottom on my bottom lose hole.”
“But a, ehforget it.” T-c starts but stops when she sees that there is no point in it.
Ghost, Tsunami.chaos, me and my OC’s wish you all BYE!
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
“Yay looks like my vacation gets longer than I thought” Griffolion says smirking.
“Lucky you”
“Don’tworry Dragoon you’re blader is pretty stupid I thinkhe soon will fall into a trap of some kind.” Dracielsays to comfort him.
“Yeah,you’re right.”
 

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on November 2, 2006, 8:08:11 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueengo lady_chaos! kick out tyson!

rainbow101 on May 24, 2005, 1:59:27 AM

rainbow101 on
rainbow101hey!
where is the bliztkreig boys?

lady_chaos on March 23, 2005, 1:45:58 AM

lady_chaos on
lady_chaosooooooo.....grandpas chilli*tries some and nearly dies* thanx for the names i will be sure to use one..but which?kick out tyson,KICK OUT TYSON!!!pleeeeeeeaaaasssseee!!
byze