Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Castle Oblivion

don't be a meanie

Chapter 1 - Castle Oblivion

Chapter 1 - Castle Oblivion
Chapter One:

One day there was a woman she was going to give birth soon. She had the child it was a boy she named him Sora. A year later she gave birth to a beautiful baby girl and named her Sara. But right after she gave birth to Sara she didnt even get near her. A week passed and the little girl was still alive but weak from not eating.

That very day a man came dressed in a black coat and asked for the child. The woman said Take the stupid brat I dont even want her. Sure whatever lady your pretty heartless you know that, said the man in the black coat and then he vanished into darkness. When he got to his castle which was called Castle Oblivion he yelled Everyone look I got the last princess of heart. As soon as he yelled that twelve people appeared and crowded around him.

Well done Axel all we have to do now is keep her safe and out of harm said a man with bandages all over his face. Does that mean we have to baby sit? asked Axel. Yes but for only 4 years said the bandaged face man.

Four Years Later

Sara wake up its time to eat come on wake up!

Huh? What? Santa Claus is that you?

No its me Demyx now hurry and get up before Axel eats all the cereal and put your coat on 

MY BUTT HES GONNA EAT ALL THE CEREAL!

Sara had blue eyes that would glow in the dark and short brown hair that was up to her shoulders. As soon as she heard those words she quickly put her coat on which was huge so it made her trip. And started to run down to the kitchen but instead she fell and started to roll down the stairs. When she got to the bottom Demyx helped her up and then she seen the cereal box. But then Axel casually walked to the cereal box and threw it in the trash.

AWWW AXEL FINSHED ALL THE CEREAL DEMYX!

Oh well at least I ate before you 

You did then whyd wake me up!

I dont know I was bored

Lunch time

Sara you mustnt use valuable time on useless things

Okay Vexen

Its time to teach you something before you leave

Ok what is it?

Well Ill teach you about the creatures that lurk in the darkness first the creatures are called Heartless they are created by the darkness within peoples hearts when a strong hearted person turns into a heartless a Nobody is created .Nobodies only pretend to have hearts but dont have any feelings actually now. Thats all there is to know about the heart now go to Larxene

Okay

Sara walked to Larxenes room and opened the door. Suddenly Sara squealed YAY!I CANT WAIT TO LEAVE! And then Larxene yelled Sit down and listen ok!

O-ok

You know I never trust people so Ill give you a tip

Ok what is it?

Its to NEVER TRUST ANYONE NOT EVEN YOURSELF!

Awwww why?

Cuz I said so thats why?

So Sara got ready to go to a different world each year for her birthday. The first world she was gonna go to was called Destiny Island. Before she left she gave her brothers and her sister all hugs. Axel made a portal for her. So she started to walk through then suddenly came a blinding light and her family was gone...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment