Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Traverse Town

don't be a meanie

Chapter 3 - Traverse Town

Chapter 3 - Traverse Town
Chapter 3

Sara walked out of the bright portal as soon as she did that it closed. She looked around the town and seen no one in sight she thought the town was a ghost town. When she was about to run suddenly black creatures came out the ground surrounding the defenseless child so she fainted. Suddenly a bright light came into view Sara gripped her head in pain she looked around she was in a room that looked pretty much like a hotel room. All of a sudden she saw a girl with black hair and a man with brown hair. Hello there Im Sara umm where am I, who are you and what were those black things? asked Sara. Oh Im Yuffie and thats Leon over there we found you lying on the floor unconscious so Leon carried you on his back to this hotel oh and those black things are called Heartless and youre in Traverse Town said the black haired girl. Umm anyways do you know anywhere I could stay for a year because Ive got nowhere to stay? asked Sara. Sure you could share a room with Leon because hes got an extra bed Im sure he wont mind. said Yuffie smiling.

As soon as they walked out of the hotel, ten Heartless popped up and were trying to grab Sara luckily Leon and Yuffie defeated them all except for one. That one went straight toward Sara and stuck its hand in her chest the only words she could struggle to say were Leon and Yuffie it searched for her heart and when it touched her heart it disappeared. And then she fell on the floor. Leon what just happened to Sara? asked Yuffie I dont know but we better hurry up and take her home. said Leon. Yuffie lifted Sara onto Leons back. They walked back home and gently put Sara on the bed and told Aerith that they were going to Merlins house so she had to watch Sara while they were gone. Aerith had blue eyes, brown hair, and a pink dress with brown boots. She sat at the side of the bed keeping her eyes on Sara. Suddenly Sara screamed Riku! and fell off the bed and onto the hard wooden floor with a loud THUMP! But she was still sound asleep snoring softly. So Aerith sat on the bed but then fell asleep about an hour passed and Sara vanished. Aerith finally woke up and looked down where Sara was sleeping and seen she was gone and said Oh no Saras gone I was supposed to take care of her I hope shes safe.& Huh? Where am I? asked Sara Your in Merlins house of course you see that guy over there is gonna check if you have something ok said Yuffie pointing at an old man with a long beard. So this is the child you were telling me about well I better start. What is your name? My name is Merlin said the old man. My name is Sara nice to meet you Merlin Sara said politely.

Sara would you be friends with anyone even if they were mean to you?

Yup because I know deep down in someones heart there will be a light in the deepest darkest place. He scanned the book that was in his hand and asked Would you ever hurt animals? Sara gasped in astonishment and said I wouldnt want to hurt any animal including bugs cuz thats what a meany would do Id rather protect them then hurt them. Then he asked her if she would ever break a promise and she said I would never ever break a promise not in a cotillion years! he looked up at her then back at the book and he kept doing that for the next 15 seconds and yelled at the top of his lungs SHES A PRINCESS! and got up close to her face and grabbed her shoulders and shook her while yelling YOURE A PRINCESS! a grin grew on Saras face and then they both joined hands and jumped around in a circle saying she was a princess. Then she ran to Leon and Yuffie and hugged them tightly which hurt there arms and she looked up at them and smiled and giggled at the same time she was so happy. And then she stopped and looked at Merlin. It says here in this book you should protect yourself with a weapon to make sure nothing hurts you he said while looking at the book. Oh well Ill find something sooner or later hehehe said Sara smiling.

Sara, Leon, and Yuffie left but as soon as they went out side hundreds of Heartless appeared and tried to attack Sara but Leon and Yuffie defeated them all but they were tired suddenly twice the amount appeared. Suddenly Saras fingernails started to grow really long like about a foot long she screamed in pain cuz they were coming out slowly. Then they stopped but then the rest came out fast making blood come out of them and making Sara scream more. Suddenly the Heartless started to crowd around them but Sara defeated them all. She was tired her fingernails had went to there regular size and she fell on the floor, Leon and Yuffie had regained there strength and took Sara home. When they got there they put Sara on the bed right next to Rikus teddy bear&Bobo. They told Aerith to make a vegetable soup for Sara. After awhile Sara woke up to hear tippy toes crossing the bed when she opened her eyes she seen Yuffie trying to sneak across the room without making any noise but she did. She looked to the side and seen Sara looking at her and she said Looks like the princess woke up if it werent for you we wouldnt be here you better wash your fingers they still have blood on them. So she walked to the bathroom and after went to the kitchen to find a bowl of warm vegetable soup Heres your soup Sara I hope you enjoy it said Aerith smiling sweetly. Sara thanked her for the soup and finished it she grew tired and then she fell asleep on the bed but then she had a nightmare and got up and fell asleep right next to Leon.

The Very Next Day

RISE AND SHINE SLEEPY HEAD! said Yuffie taking the blankets off Sara. Awww I dont want to hehehehe said Sara pulling the sheets away from Yuffie. Suddenly Yuffie pulled the pillow Sara was resting on and started to hit her with it and said Come on Sara get up me and Aerith are gonna take you shopping. Then Leon pushed Sara off the bed but he was still asleep.

Sara squealed with excitement and ran outside jumping like a monkey and laughing like a hyena but she didnt forget about Bobo she held it dearly in her arms. Yuffie told her to calm down but she couldnt. As soon as they got to the shop they started throwing clothes at Sara stacking it higher and higher and higher and then it stopped. Sara walked carefully to the changing room and tried all the clothes on. All of the clothes they tossed to her fit her big so she got a black peasant shirt, camouflage hi waters, a pink old fashioned dress, a black top with black baggy pants, a blue night gown and a pair of shoes that would change depending on what outfit she wore.

Thanks, you guys are the best said Sara hugging them tightly. Your welcome Sara now lets go pay said Yuffie. Sara followed Yuffie and Aerith to the cash register. Well hello there little girl said the cashier. Sara hid behind Aerith and took a peak to see if the cashier was still looking at her and then the cashier looked down at Saras hand and seen Bobo.

What a cute little bear you have there, can I buy it? Sara brought the bear up to her chest and hugged him and said No cuz my best friend gave it to me and Im not gonna give it away for anything in the world.. Well youre a good friend to have then said the cashier smiling sweetly. Yuffie piled the clothes onto the counter and paid for it. Sara then ran out of the shop and waited for them. They came out and Sara quickly put Bobo in her pocket and offered to help them carry the clothes so she tossed some clothes at her and then she fell on the floor with a loud Oof! Sorry Sara! yelled Yuffie while she was walking away.

Hey wait for me you guys! yelled Sara getting up from the floor and running to them. They walked home without being attacked by Heartless. Sara didnt eat anything for lunch but she drank some funny looking soda that Aerith gave her it looked brown when she took a sip it tasted funny she asked what Aerith had put in it and she said milk. Sara looked down at the cup of mixed milk and soda she swallowed it all up in one gulp and made a funny face. Later that night Sara grew tired so she felt like going to sleep since everyone else was. She opened her locket and looked at the picture of her and her friends she missed them a lot she grabbed Bobo and held him dearly in her arms rocking him as if he were a baby. She fell asleep tightly holding onto her dear little brown teddy bear.

The Next Day

Leon woke up and got dressed and ready to train with Sara so he was gonna try and wake her up. Sara was sound asleep snoring lightly and then she felt something poke her in her side. She opened her eyes and seen Leon poking her with a stick. Sara gently let go of the bear and set it to the side of the bed then got off the bed and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth and to get dressed. She put her black peasant shirt on with camouflage hi waters and when she put the shoes on they turned into big camouflage shoes. Leon took the bear and put it in his pocket and waited for the 5 year old to come out the house. When she came out she felt something was wrong Sara if you try to pick a fight with me Ill give you back your bear said Leon with the bear in his hand. When Sara seen Bobo in his hand she tried to grab him but couldnt cuz she wasnt tall enough. Suddenly her nails grew Sara tried to keep the awful pain inside but a tears rolled down her cheeks. They came out longer this time and less blood came out then she tried to attack Leon but he jumped out of the way just in time.

They battled but guess who won if you think I won nope youre wrong if you think Leon won youre right.

Sara fell onto the floor and her fingernails went to there original size Leon said You put up a good fight for a 5 year old and then he picked her up and got inside the house then put her next to her bear on the bed he whispered in her ear Were gonna have to train all year so you could be better at fighting and you wont bleed that much or feel pain she heard him. She rested all day and the next day she woke up and had to train with Leon. She trained every day with Leon and then the day came the day she had to leave&

The Last Day

Sara was a little sad cuz she had to leave. But she was gonna meet new people that day. Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith were gonna get her a bathing suit but they didnt know what was her favorite color so they thought maybe they should just get her one with a design they thought and thought and then Yuffie said we should get her one with a camouflage design what do you think Aerith do you think its ok? Perfect now all we have to do is buy her one lets go to the shop we went to last time Yuffie said Aerith. So they went and bought Sara the bathing suit except it was a little to big for her but they thought shell grow into it. Back at the house Sara was sitting on a ledge outside with Bobo right next to her I wonder what world are we gonna go to next I hope its not scary do you Bobo? she moved his head side to side in reply. She was looking up then all of a sudden she was pushed but luckily grabbed hold of the ledge and pulled herself when she did that she seen Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith standing right where she was sitting Leon helped her the rest of the way and then they showed her the bathing suit they got her she thanked them for it. She then went inside and got all her belongings including Bobo the portal came she had to leave she hugged everyone tightly and said bye and vanished

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on June 23, 2007, 2:33:46 PM

JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98 on
JAKsKrimzongaurdchick98OMG
U KEEP WRITING