Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Olympic Colliseum

don't be a meanie

Chapter 5 - Olympic Colliseum

Chapter 5 - Olympic Colliseum
Chapter 5

"AHHHHH!"

Sara was on the floor facedown with her butt in the air. She lifted herself up and dusted her clothes off she was wearing her regular clothes. She looked around and seen two huge statues with swords that crossed over each other. She ran toward the door and walked through it she seen a short person. She was going to tap him on the shoulder but he said Great timing go move that pedestal for me we gotta spruce this place up before the games" Sara walked over to the huge pedestal and tried to push it with her hands but couldn't. She tried again this time with her back and started to turn red so she walked over to the person and tapped him on the shoulder and said Mister i cant move this thing it weighs practically a ton. He slowly turned around and seen Sara Wrong person. Besides what are you doing here? I gotta get everything ready for the games. Heroes from all over are coming to fight ferocious monsters. Run along pip squeak." Sara was walking away with her head then all of a sudden she bumped her head against something and fell on the floor she looked up and seen a man with curly red hair and armor. Come on Phil let her have a chance she barely got here he said. Howd you . . .?""The kid gets one chance... Phil didnt finish talking because Sara hugged him."Thanks phil youre the best" said Sara. First off whats your name? Second we start your training now he said pushing Sara away from him. My names Sara hehehe and i cant wait to start training.

Sara trained for awhile and then Phil said "You ain't bad kid" "Does that mean i could play on the games?" asked Sara excitedly. Well not yet i got two words for ya YOU AINT A HERO! said Phil tapping his hove on the ground. "Aww man Sara kicked up a cloud of dust so she walked outside of the lobby "Stubborn goat wouldn't you say?" Sara quickly turned around and seen a tall guy with blue flames for hair. I wouldnt say that but you could if you want to" said Sara looking at him. He walked up to Sara and patted her gently on her head and said Here ya go little shorty" A pass appeared in his hand he handed it to Sara.  Entry Pass Sara read it aloud WOW! Thanks a lot Mister She ran back to the lobby and showed Phil the pass Howd you get this? asked Phil. Now can I play in the games! CAN I? PLEASE!" asked Sara on her knees begging. Of course you can he said looking at the pass and scratching his head.

She trained all week and then it was time for the games to begin. Sara did her best and ended up second place in the preliminaries the one that was in first place was Hercules. She tried to defeat him but couldnt do that she always got beaten by him.

The Last Day

Saras year was over and boy she was happy cuz she got all kinds of trophies but there was something she wanted to do. She went to the lobby and seen the untouched pedestal in the middle of the lobby. She gathered up her strength and started to push it to the wall that had the trophies. YAY! I FINALLY PUSHED THE PEDESTAL!YAY! she jumped around the room and then she hugged the pedestal all of a sudden she vanished&

I made it a quick chapter sorry I was thinking of something tell me if you liked it pretty please

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment