Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Deep Jungle

don't be a meanie

Chapter 6 - Deep Jungle

Chapter 6 - Deep Jungle
Chapter 6

Sara opened her eyes and looked at the hair clip Riku gave it had turned into a butterfly with two leaves and she was barefoot. She looked around and seen a jungle all around her. WOW! THIS PLACE LOOKS SO PRETTY! she said all of a sudden she heard someone yell like a mad man. Then she seen a little boy jump out of the trees and land straight on his face Sara laughed at him. He got up from the floor and had mud on his face he cleaned it off he had brown hair and eyes and some kind of cloth that looked like underwear and said Hi there my names Tarzan and Sara said pointing her thumb at her chest with a smile Im Sara hehehe nice to meet ya Tarzan Then three gorillas came out flying out of the trees and then they tackled Tarzan Get off me you guys said Tarzan giggling as he tried to push off the three gorillas How come Tarzan anyway whose your little friend? asked the gorilla with the wavy hair. Thats Sara now get off me Terk said Tarzan pushing her off and the other two gorillas. Any friend of Tarzans is a friend of ours said Terk hugging the other 2 gorillas. Lets go try and grab a hair off an elephants tail again Terk said Tarzan smiling Dont ya remember what happened yesterday Kerjak got mad at us for doing that said Terk. They started to walk so did Sara she looked at how Tarzan walked, he walked like a gorilla.

Sara noticed something beyond the bamboo plants and seen smoke she walked through the bamboo and seen all kinds of things she seen a tent and she heard noises coming from it. So she walked toward it and opened it she seen a short man and a little girl they looked as if they were looking for something. She waited outside on a chair for someone to come out finally the little girl came and seen Sara she said Hello there my name is Jane um have you seen a chair? she said in an English accent Sara jumped off the chair and gave it to her. Jane had blue eyes and brown hair that hanged loosely she was wearing a yellow dress with white gloves and an umbrella. Thank you umm what is your name? she asked Oh my names Sara nice to meet you Jane said Sara. Jane told Sara to come into the tent so she did. She seen the little man with brown hair and thought that he was Janes dad and he was. They asked Sara if she would like to stay with them that year because they were on vacation Sara did need to stay somewhere so she said yes with a big grin on her face. She had to sleep in a sleeping bag with Bobo she heard scary noises coming from outside the tent so she held Bobo tightly and closed her blue eyes tightly and soon fell fast asleep.

The Next Day

Sara woke up to an awful smell it smelled like as if something was burning. She noticed that Jane and her dad werent inside the tent so she changed into her regular clothes but it was kind of bad cuz she had no shoes for some reason. When she finished she walked outside and seen Janes dad with his hair on fire and him running around yelling Help! Help! Somebody help me! she seen a bucket of water near so she ran to him and put the bucket on his head so the fire could go out. When she put the fire out his hair color was white and some of his hair was burnt off from the middle she asked where was Jane and her father said she went exploring in the forest so Sara decided to go find her. Sara walked and walked until she got tired all of a sudden a huge spider appeared in front of her it had huge teeth and it was drooling. "Oh hello there spider Sara said with a smile on her face the spider looked confused Sara asked if it had seen a little girl with a yellow dress on. Suddenly the spider went back into the tree and took Jane out of his spider web and handed her to Sara with webs all over her. When Sara got back to the camp Jane started to tell her father about the spider. Soon night fell Sara walked into the tent and got into the sleeping bag wearing her nightgown holding onto Bobo. She slept through the night dreaming of Riku.

The Very Next Day

Sara woke up and checked if Jane and her dad were in the tent they weren't so Sara hanged into her regular clothes and ran outside, She went looking for Tarzan later that day she was hungry she forgot to eat some food before she left. She seen a nice ripe mango in a tree but when she was about to get it a spear stabbed through it with a bunch of fruit attached. She looked around and seen Tarzan swinging vine to vine. Then Tarzan seen Sara near the spear and then he looked at the mango that was attached and handed it to her. She thanked him for it and ate the whole thing in five minutes. Sara you wanna go swim in the lake with me? Asked Tarzan "Ok Im bored anyways" said Sara she followed Tarzan to the lake and took off everything except for her shirt and pants. She seen a ledge so she thought she could jump off of it into the lake she found a way up there and dived into the blue water it reminded her of the islands. She swam to the surface and played with Tarzan all day. She said good bye and left to the camp. She dressed and fell asleep in the sleeping bag she had only one thing on her mind&her friends.

The Next Day

Sara woke up got dressed and went to where she first met Tarzan he popped out of the trees and asked Sara if she wanted to learn how to swing vine to vine Sara said yes. But when she tried she kept on falling off the vine she started to get it right. He taught her everyday each morning. Then it came the day she had to leave.

The Last Day

Its been a year already thought Sara. Jane and her father were packing all the stuff Sara helped. Jane and her dad gave her a two notebook with two packs of crayons. Tarzan made her a bracelet that had leaves. She thanked them for there gifts and gathered her belongings she managed to fit her clothes, crayons and notebooks in the box. She could see a bright light in the distance so she walked toward it and disappeared&


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment