Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Agrabah

don't be a meanie

Chapter 7 - Agrabah

Chapter 7 - Agrabah
Chapter 7

Sara fell on the sandy floor and seen she wasnt in the lobby anymore she got up from the floor and grabbed her box. She had a change of clothes she was wearing a blue top that showed her bell button with big blue baggy pants and tiny elf looking shoes. She looked up at the sky. Suddenly a drop of water fell on her cheek then two and then a lot of rain fell on her. She started to run and she could hear thunder in the distance I better find shelter or else Ill bet a cold or something. She said running. Trying to guard her self from the rain. She saw a huge palace so she knocked on the door it opened the person who opened the door was a short old man. Hello make yourself at home Ill go get a blanket for you he said smiling. Thanks a-alot m-mister said Sara shivering. She closed the door and waited for him to bring the blanket. He brought a big blanket that was fluffy he handed it to Sara and she quietly fell asleep on the carpet with Bobo.

The Next Day

"Good Morning"

"Huh? What? Whos there? asked Sara "Im Jasmine Said the older girl. Sara slowly opened her eyes she seen a girl with black hair and a jewel in her hair. Hi Im Sara" she said yawning. All of a sudden Jasmine pulled her up and ran to her room.RAJ! COME! COME HERE WE HAVE A VISISTOR!" Yelled Jasmine. Then a tiny tiger came out and ran to Sara it brushed against her leg."AWWWW HE LOOKS SO CUTE said Sara picking him up. Well you should go look around there's all kinds of stuff you could do in Agrabah oh and heres a banana just in case youre hungry said Jasmine handing her the banana. Sara put Raj down grabbed the banana and stuck it in her pocket and walked to the marketplace. When she walked to the market place it was quiet. Stop thief! yelled a short man running after a monkey. When the monkey seen Sara it jumped up on to her shoulder and tried to hide. Hi mister umm why are you chasing a monkey asked Sara. Because he has a very valuable jewel" said the man angrily. Come on little monkey give the man the jewel please said Sara telling the monkey. Just about when he was he took it back. "Aww come on umm Ill give you a banana she said showing it the banana. It looked at the jewel then the banana and tossed the jewel to the man. Then he took the banana and ate it. "Abu did you try and steal the peddlers jewel again?" "Whos there? asked Sara. "Oh sorry let me introduce myself Im Aladdin" he said jumping sown from a building. He had street clothes and black wavy said.Oh hi there I'm Sara said Sara. Aladdin walked toward Sara and grabbed Abu by his little jacket and looked at him and shook his head in disappointment. Abu dropped the banana peel on the floor Did you steal that too? he asked looking at the monkey. Abu shook his head in reply You better not be telling me a lie" said Aladdin angrily. "Oh i gave him the banana so he could give the peddler his jewel back. Anyways do you have anywhere i could stay said Sara happily with a grin on her face. Of course, you could stay with me and abu"he said happily. Night fell and Sara followed Aladdin to his house. She seen it but didnt care about the way it looked she seen the place by the window so she fell asleep there. For a year she stayed there and learned a few tricks from Aladdin and Abu.

The Last Day

"I'm getting pretty old said Sara looking at herself in a mirror but I'm still really skinny she said poking at her bare skin. Time to go Bye Al and Abu"she walked to the center of Aladdins room she looked outside the window and seen the stars and moon. A bright light lit the room and Sara vanished...

Tell me if you liked it if you didnt i understand)


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment