Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Axel's New Look

My first Fanfic. ^__^

Chapter 1 - Axel's New Look

Chapter 1 - Axel's New Look
Axel is in his room staring at himself in the mirror. "Hmm, I need a new look. I'm sick of wearing this jacket over and over. But what should I wear?"

he wonders aloud. After what seemed like hours - which has only been ten minutes, Axel decided it was time to shower. "I better get ready so I can do my errands.

I ought to find something, if not, sounds like I would have to do some...shopping." He ended his sentence with a girly attitude. "Maybe Roxas will come with me."

After Axel made his way to the shower, a hooded figure stepped out from behind the curtain. The figure lowered his hood to reveal non other than.....Roxas.

A mischievious smile was written all over his face. You can even see the horns on his head. (AN:Not litterally) He walked over to Axel's closet and snickers to himself.

"This is going to be good." Roxas out of nowhere pulls out a bag and grabs every little piece of clothing that Axel owned.

He then replaced all the clothes with a special surprise. Roxas smiled evily. "I better go before I overstay my welcome." he realized.

He then grabbed the bag and with a poof, he's gone. "Ahh, that was a nice hot shower." Axel said as he walked into his room. "Now let's see if I can find something to wear."

He opened his closet only to find nothing. "Ahhhhh! What happened to my clothes?!"

What he did find was an outfit wrapped up in dark blue paper and plastic wrapping. "Well I can't do my errands naked. (sigh) Guess I have no choice."

Axel opened the wrapped up piece of clothing.  "WHAT!!!"

A little later...Demyx and Roxas were chatting among themselves. "Where's the bag?" asked Demyx. Roxas hands it over to him.

"Good. Now we have to hide it somewhere he won't be able to find it." "I know just the place." said Roxas. He took the bag and poofed off.

After two seconds , Roxas poofed back. Both he and Demyx looked at eachother and bursted out laughing. That is until they saw Axel coming

down the stairs wearing a Playboy Bunny outfit with bunny ears and fishnet stockings. Demyx and Roxas tried real hard not to laugh but failed miserably and ended up rolling on the floor laughing.

"Is that a new look for you Axel?" Asked Demyx still laughing. Axel was beginning to get steamed up. You could see the steam blowing out of his ears.

"Looking fine there Axel. We should go out sometime with you wearing that." Roxas complimented winking at him.

Axel was red in the face from either blushing from embarassment, mad or both.

"THIS WAS ALL THAT WAS IN MY CLOSET!!" The laughter continues. "IT IS NOT FUNNY!!" He then stormed out of the room. Roxas and Demyx snickered as they gave eachother five.

Later while doing errands in an office building, many people noticed Axel's outfit were either disgusted or checking him out. This was really pissing him off.

A random man about thirty years of age walked up to Axel. "Excuse me sir b-" "DON'T ASK! FOR GODSAKES DON'T ASK!! Axel screamed at him.

Then some men passed Axel and one or two were looking him up and down. One of them whistled at him.

Axel was ready to explode. He then walked toward boys and started beating the crap out of them.  

Axel went outside for some fresh air. He looked at the sky and screamed "WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES! I WANT MY CLOTHES!"

Two police men aproached him. "Excuse me sir, but you'll have to come with us. You're disturbing the neighborhood." One of them said.

Axel looks at the sky again. "Kill me." he says in a high squeaky voice.


                                                The End

Comments

Comments (6)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

AquarianJay on February 27, 2007, 11:15:46 AM

AquarianJay on
AquarianJayLOL! THAT IS SOO SAD! (but at the same time, its the funniest thing ever.)

SaruNinja on February 27, 2007, 1:41:09 PM

SaruNinja on
SaruNinjaThankies

Moonshadow_2 on January 25, 2007, 9:51:52 AM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2ROFL Poor Axel! What happened to his clothes?

FallingRaindrops on January 23, 2007, 1:32:48 AM

FallingRaindrops on
FallingRaindropsXD haha poor Axel
Kiyoshi:*to Roxas and Demyx* Where'd you put his clothes anyway
Roxas: to a place where he'll never find them
Kiyoshi: like...
Demyx: Ebay.
Kiyoshi: nice...
*favs*

CaptiainIndianaSolo on January 21, 2007, 5:57:05 AM

CaptiainIndianaSolo on
CaptiainIndianaSoloHAHAHAHAHA!!! That's so funny!!