Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The Sleepover

I don't own Kingdom Hearts characters. (Forgot to mention in Axel's New Look) Some ideas are based on a RP that FBAkito, Danielle, and myself came up with and are also in the story. Enjoy.

Chapter 1 - The Sleepover

Chapter 1 - The Sleepover
It's 5:30, early evening on Saturday. In the mansion of Organization XIII, everyone was bored out of their mind.

All were sitting in the living room hoping for some action. Demyx, who was pacing back and forth asked Roxas who was lying on the couch throwing a hacky-sack ball towards the ceiling and catching it.

"So, what do you wanna do?" "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" Roxas replied still playing with his hacky-sack.

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?" asks Demyx. "I don't know, wh-."  "Would you knock it off?!" Axel cuts in annoyed. "Well he started it." Roxas complained.

"I don't care who started it, end it." Axel then stormed off. "Gee, what does it take for a little excitement here?"  Xigbar asked while on the couch trying to sleep.

Boredom makes him tired. (AN. It does to me.)  Meanwhile, outside of the mansion........A light appears in the sky like a portal. Three girls fell and landed on the ground.

"Ow" "Damn, that hurt." "Owch."  The short hair girl looked around as they each got up. "Any idea where we are guys?" "I don't know Alex, but this place looks familiar." The brown hair girl answered.

The blonde one thought for a minute. Then it hit her. "Megan, Alex, I know exactly where we are. We're at the mansion of Organization XIII from Kingdom Hearts 2." She said with excitement.

Megan looked and thought about it. "You're right Danielle." "What do you say we check it out?" Alex suggested.

"Yeah!" "Let's do it." they agreed.

With Organization XIII......
Demyx is still pacing back and forth and Saix is getting annoyed but doesn't show it.

"Can you stop pacing? You're going to put a hole in the floor." He calmly said. Demyx stopped and put his hands on his hips. "Fine, be that way."

Axel comes back from whatever it was he had to do, reading a book. Demyx walks over to him. "What do you wanna do?" "I don't know, what do you wanna do?" he asked not looking up from his book.

"I don't know-now don't start that again." Axel said witha vein popping up on his forehead. "EEEP!" Demyx squeaked then ran off. Axel chuckled.

'Knock, Knock, Knock' "I'll get it." Larxene said She answered the door to find three girls, Megan, Danielle, and Alex. "Can I help you with something?" she said annoyed.

The trio looked at eachother. "Let me handle this." whispered Danielle.  "We're stranded here and don't know how to get home." Which is true. They don't know how they got there or how to get back.

Larxene thought about it. "Mmm. Fine, come in then." "Hey Larxene, who are our visitors?" shouted Roxas. Larxene led the girls to the living room.

"Don't know, don't care." "Don't be that way Larxene." Xaldin said. "Have a seat ladies." Axel offered.

"Now tell us, who are you?" Marluxia asked. "Megan" "Danielle" "Alex" "We got stranded, or more like transported here through a portal, and we have no idea on how to get home." Alex explained.

An awkward silence passes. "Well, thats not surprising." said Demyx. "Where are you from?" he then asked. "New York." they chorused. "Cool, never heard of it." said Axel.

"Well we are Organization XIII." "Not to be rude, but we already know who you are." Danielle said before Axel could finish.

"STALKERS!" Axel screamed. "WE'VE GOT STALKERS! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!"   'BAM' panicked, Demyx wacked him on the head...hard.  

"DEMYX" started Roxas. "What did we talk about?" With his Oblivion Keyblade and a wicked grin, he finished. "Better run waterboy." "EEP!" squeaked Demyx. The chase was on.

"Please tell us how it is you know of us." said Xigbar. The girls explained how in their world, them and Kingdom Hearts is a video game.

"Ohh." They said in unison. By now, Axel has recovered.

"DON'T HURT ME!" Screamed Demyx who then hid behind the girls. "Hmpf. Whatever. Just remember what I said." Roxas told him.

"Would it be alright if we stayed until we find a way back home?" asked Megan. Xigbar, Roxas, Axel, and Demyx had big wide smiles. "You know what this means." started Xigbar. "SLEEPOVER!" they said in unison.

"I'll go make the popcorn." announced Axel. "Dimwits" Larxene muttered. "Aww, C'mon Larx, don't be such a party pooper." joked Xigbar. "Hmpf. I hate parties. And whatever you do, whatever games you play, STAY OUT OF MY ROOM!" She walked off.

"Looks like someone's PMSing." Alex said. While waiting for the popcorn, Axel felt something poking him. He turned around to find Megan. His eye twitched but he ignored it.

"Megan, what are you doing?" "I'm sorry. Just seeing if you're real." She explained. "Well I am." 'DING' "Popcorn's done." Megan observed. "Hey Axel, you know that your name and Alex's name are really similar." "Yeah, I know. Ain't that something.

When Megan and Axel returned to the living room, Sleeping bags and everything were set up. "Alright guys, whose up for Truth or Dare?" Alex asked. "Woot Woot." wooted Danielle.

Everyone gathered in a circle but Xaldin, Xigbar and Saix left. Now let the games begin. The girls decided to go first. "Now Marluxia, Truth or Dare?" asked Megan. "Ummmmm, Dare." The girls smiled evily. "Ok, we dare you to wear a short pink tutu and high heels.

(AN. I know sounds lame but couldn't think of anything.) Marluxia wasn't thrilled about this. "And where am I going to find that?" Axel grinned and held up the dress and shoes. (Who knows where they came from.) "Grrrrrr." Marluxia then left with the dress.

"Oh and don't forget make-up and perfume. Plus you'll have to pole dance for us." Roxas called out.  Everyone started to crack up. The girls turned to face Axel. "Axel, Truth or Dare?" Alex asked with a smirk.

"Truth." "Well, well, well. A brave one you are. But can you handle it?" she asked. Axel nodded. "Is it true you wore a playboy bunny outfit with fishnet stockings for one day?"

"Yes, yes it's true. But it wasn't my fault. I found out later that Roxas put it in my closet." Laughing, Alex said, "Maybe Roxas liked seeing you wear that."

After the laughing died down,
"Roxas. Truth or Dare?"  asked Danielle.  "Dare" he said. "Alright. I dare you to dress like a chocobo. Your hair is perfect for it."

"Fine, got the stuff?" "Yup. Right here." Danielle answered pulling out yellow spray paint and feathers. "Oh and you'll have to race one of us with one of us  riding you." she added.

Minutes later....
Roxas was fully dressed like a chocobo.  Everyone started to crack up. "Ok. Danielle since it was your idea, would you like to ride our chocobo friend here?" Alex asked.

"YES!" Danielle then hopped on his back. "Qweee qweee." "Megan, would you like to race against them. Alex asked "Sure."  "Get ready in position now." Demyx told them.

Demyx was to announce the race. They were supposed to start from the living room, go through the kitchen and end at the front door. "Ready...begin!" And the race was on.

Roxas, Danielle and Megan raced for 3 and a half minutes. Three laps all together.  The winner was Megan because Roxas was too slow. They had fun all except for Roxas.

"Demyx," Alex started. "Truth or Dare?" "Dare." "I dare you to go on a sugar rush...despite what Roxas says." "But he's not aloud to have that much sugar. He-" Roxas tried to say. "I don't care do it." Alex said.

They all went to the kitchen. Alex invaded the fridge while Megan and Danielle invaded the cabinets. Alex grabbed four cans of soda(AN. which ever soda you prefer he drinks),Danielle grabbed Raisinets, Oreos, and anything else that was chocolaty, Megan took a 5lb bag of pure sugar and they put it on the table.

Axel and Roxas just watched.

About an hour and a half later, Demyx was overstuffed from scarfing down everything the girls laid out for him. (AN. Poor Demyx) He ended up unconscious...but not for long. "Anything yet?" asked Axel.

"3, 2 1." Roxas softly counted to himself. Demyx sat right up.
"HihowareyouSugarsugarhowIlovesugardoyoul ovesugarIknowIdocanIhavemoresugarwannapl aywithme." Demyx started babbling all at once. He babbles non stop and then runs out of the kitchen like a maniac. Everyone rushes after him to find him by the pool just staring at it crazily.

"DANCE WATER DANCE!" he commanded, but the water didn't do anything. Demyx paused and jumped in. "Yay, the water is dancing. Whoo hoo." He summoned his sitar and started playing.

"I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...........Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all.........I know it's my destiny............" he kept on singing. "Oh brother." Roxas said, meanwhile Axel and the girls were laughing themselves to tears.

When Demyx started to sing I'm Pretty, Axel joined in. "I feel pretty. Oh so pretty." Started Demyx. "I feel pretty and witty and gaaaaayyyyy." continued Axel. "That's true. We all know your gay.......With Roxas" Danielle said.

"Look at me. Who am I, I'm Spider Man." Demyx runs towards the sall and tries to climb it but ends up crashing into it. He got up and ran to the kitchen for more sugar and perhaps a little wine.

He searched through the cabinets looking for the sugar. "Demyx, don't you think you had enough? I mean look at you." worried Roxas. "NEVER!!!!!! I must have more. Must have more. Must have more." Demyx found more sugar and then stuffed his face having sugar going everywhere. "HMMM. I LOVE SUGAR!!!"

He then found a red wine bottle, but before he could chug it, Roxas snatched the bottle away from him. "B-b-b-but, Roxas. 'Ol buddy 'ol pal. Please let me have one sip." Demyx begged.
"Nope. This is for your own good. And if you don't behave....." Roxas started, summoning his Oblivion Keyblade warning Demyx.

Demyx started to go back to normal once he saw the Keyblade. "EEEP!" he squeaked. he got down on his knees. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Forgive me. I'll try not to do it again. I'm sorry." he kept on hysterical apologizing.

Roxas sighed and put a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright. It wasn't your fault this time. Besides, it was just a stupid dare." "Yeah. A mistake to be exact." said Demyx. "Yeah, but it sure hell was funny." stated Megan.

Marluxia then walked in wearing a pink tutu with heels. He wore red lipstick, a little blush and some eye shadow. He even had his hair in a bun. "Well, look who decided to show up. Took you long enough." Axel said.

"We'll sorry to keep you waiting. I wanted to look my best." Marluxia said proudly. he then found a pole and began pole dancing. He actually was enjoying himself. "Whoo Hoo." shouted Danielle. The others either cheered or whistled.

Marluxia sat with them once he finished. Axel smelled the perfume. "You smell nice Marly. What scent is that?" But before Marluxia could answer. "Marluxia! What did I say about going in my room, not to mention using my personal stuff?" Larxene demanded. She took a look at him. "And what the hell are you wearing?"


"Relax Larxene, it was my fault. We were playing Truth or Dare and I dared Marluxia to dress up like this." Megan explained. "Got it memorized?" asked Axel, using his famous line. "Hmpf. I still say, you should've asked to borrow, instead of trespassing in my room."

"What ever Larx. It's over." Axel said, then asked. "Games over now what?" A pillow hit his head. He looked behind him and found Megan smirking. "Why you-." 'BAM' another pillow flew at him.

"PILLOW FIGHT" cried the girls. Everyone was throwing pillows and hitting eachother. Even Larxene was having fun. By the time it was over, everyone was knocked out. Literally.

During the night, Alex, Danielle, and Megan woke up having an idea. They each took out a permanent marker and doodled on the faces of Roxas, Demyx, Axel, and Larxene.

When morning came..................
Roxas and Axel sat down for breakfast having (your favorite cereal). "Morning Roxas, nice face." "Yawn. Morning to you too. Nice face you got there." Took them a moment to realize the prank. They both headed straight to a mirror.

"AHHHHHH!" They both screamed. "My face, my beautiful face." Axel whined. Everyone else then realized that they've been doodled. Megan, Danielle, and Alex snickered. "Great job girls. Job well done." said Megan. Then they each high-fived eachother.

The organization found the girls in the living room waiting for them. "Well. did you like your surprise?" Danielle asked. Alex couldn't help but snicker. "THIS DAMN INK WON'T COME OFF!! "Relax Larxene the're just kids." Saix who just entered the room said calmly.

Xigbar who couldn't stop laughing."Don't worry. It will come off in a few days. Maybe couple of weeks." "Ladies, I found the portal for which you can go back home, whenever you're ready." Xaldin said making his way to the living room.

"Alright. We can go home." said Alex. "Nooooo. I don't want to leave just yet." Danielle said sadly.  "Yay." said Megan.  Everyone made their way outside. The girls didn't really want to go home just yet.

"We'll miss you. I know I will." Axel said, disappointed that they had to leave. Danielle, Megan, and Alex smiled at eachother. Then Danielle and Megan grabbed Axel and Roxas, and Alex grabbed Demyx. "Then you'll come with us." said Alex. They all jumped into the portal.

At Alex's house.............
Alex, Danielle, Megan, Axel, Demyx, and Roxas appeared in Alex's room. "Well welcome to New York." said Megan. What do you guys think we should do?" asked Alex. "Well." Danielle started to plot. Roxas, and Axel didn't know what to say. "How about some chalk?" suggested Demyx.  "Nah, that won't do." Danielle disagreed.

"Let's go explore your world." Roxas suggested. "Sounds good." Alex agreed. So off they went, not knowing what lurks their way.  

And so, another fun adventure awaits them.
The End

Comments

Comments (10)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Baronsgirl on March 11, 2010, 3:45:16 AM

Baronsgirl on
BaronsgirlO din'y know what do you wanna do?

mocky on January 15, 2009, 2:07:57 PM

mocky on
mockyLOL demyx: HihowareyouSugarsugarhowIlovesugardoyoul ovesugarIknowIdocanIhavemoresugarwannaplaywithme

Love this story! 5/5

roxra on December 30, 2006, 3:45:06 PM

roxra on
roxralol!

darknessInthesun on October 23, 2006, 5:48:37 AM

darknessInthesun on
darknessInthesunFunny. Gewd job!

SaruNinja on October 23, 2006, 6:42:51 AM

SaruNinja on
SaruNinjaThank you.

Moonshadow_2 on October 1, 2006, 11:24:11 AM

Moonshadow_2 on
Moonshadow_2LOL I laughed all the way through this story. Good job!

SaruNinja on October 1, 2006, 11:55:49 AM

SaruNinja on
SaruNinjaThanks

amyrosefreak on September 24, 2006, 11:47:56 PM

amyrosefreak on
amyrosefreakSo funny.

SaruNinja on September 25, 2006, 1:23:45 PM

SaruNinja on
SaruNinjaThankies ^__^