Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one shot

All the stars have left leaving the sky feeling lonely

Chapter 1 - one shot

Chapter 1 - one shot


Hinata sat at the river side, all alone. The moon was the only thing in the sky. The stars were not out. Hinata looked at the moon threw her misty eyes. At that moment she felt like her and the moon were similar.



“I'm just like you moon.” Hinata whispered “…I am all alone too, just like you, my friends left me just like the stars left you.”



The navy haired beauty sat there thinking about the big news that broke her heart. She isn't sure quiet sure what is making her so upset, is it the fact that Naruto found someone else?, is it the fact that he's gay?, is it the fact that he wants Sasuke…not her?, or is it the fact that she has no one, no one to love or be loved by the fact that loosing those two guys leaves else of a chance for her to find someone. All she wants is someone that wants her, needs her, just someone to love. But no one loves her…more then friends…she doesn't need more friends, In her mind no one was in love with her, no one that close to her that would be in love with her…or she thought.

Kiba and Akumaru were outside at the park laying on the summer warm grass gazing at the night sky.



“I wonder what she's doing right now?” Kiba said, putting his arms behind his head.



“Ruff.”



“I don't!”



“Ruff, ruff, ruff!”



“I don't love her!” Kiba yelled.



“Ruff!”



“Well maybe…maybe…I do….is love when you can't stop thinking about them, all you want is to be next to them. Is it when you love everything about them like, her hair, like her eyes, her lips, her body, her personality, her smell , her voice….”



“Ruff.”



“Oh sorry…. But she loves Naruto not me, I'm her team-mate…we can't.” Kiba said as he sat up with a disappointed look in his eyes.



“Ruff.”



“What is it Akumaru?”



“Ruff….ruff.”



“WHAT!!!!!!????”



“Ruff!”



“Naruto and…Sasuke…together?…oh my god.”



Kiba couldn't believe his ears. It was his chance to make a move on Hinata. It was now or never.



“I'll do it!”



Akumaru looked at Kiba, tilting his head a bit in confusion.



“I'm gonna ask Hinata out on a date…tomorrow.” Kiba stated with a huge dorky smile on his face.



Akumaru barked with approval but then started to run towards the forest.



“Akumaru…Akumaru?, come back here. Akumaru wait up….AKUMARU!” Kiba yelled as he got up and chased after his little hairy friend.



“Akumaru…*pant*…wait!”



Akumaru never stopped, just kept running as fast as his four little legs could go.

Kiba finally caught up to him as Akumaru stopped behind a bush.



“What is it Aku?”



“Ruff!”



“Ok, ok...I'll be quiet…Geez!” Kiba whispered, following Akumaru slowly.



“Ruff…ruff.”



“Why wait for tomorrow? What do you mean Akumaru…” Kiba said as he pushed some branched out of his way. As the branches moved he froze, Hinata was sitting there, looking as beautiful as she always did. All alone…



“You sly little dog you.” Said Kiba while he threw Akumaru a wink.



“Ruff…”



Akumaru walked up to Hinata…



“Oh…” she wiped her tears away “…Where did you come from Akumaru…? Where is Kiba?”



Now what the chance…Kiba started to run in place as he screamed out Akumaru's name, to make it seem that he was looking for him.



“AKUMARU….oh Hi Hinata…thanks for finding Aku for me.” Kiba said flashing one of his charming smiles.



“No problem but I never found him, he found me.” Hinata said in a sweet voice as she blushed a bit.



“Well thanks any way.”



Hinata smiled…for some strange reason all her pain and hurt disappeared when she saw Kiba's face.



“Well come on Akumaru…let's go home and leave Hinata alone…” Kiba said while Akumaru came to his side, they turned and was about to take their first step but then they heard the sweet voice speak.



“Well…um Kiba would you like to sit with me? You too Akumaru…” She blushed.



Kiba blushed a bit too….



“Are you sure, we won't be getting in the way?”



“No, it would be great company, I'm tired of being alone.”



Kiba didn't need anymore convincing then that…



“So why are you out here all alone?” Kiba asked as he sat down closer to the navy haired beauty then usual.



“Um…it's the Naruto thing…did you hear about it.”



“Oh the him and Sasuke thing? Yeah I heard about it! I'm sorry.”



“You have nothing to be sorry about, don't be silly, I'm just being silly.”



“No your not, you really like him don't you?”



“No it's not that…” Hinata trailed off into her thoughts then quickly looked at Kiba.



“…”



“It's not Naruto or Sasuke it's about them having someone and me being alone…”



“Hinata your not alone.”



“Well I know…but not like that I need someone to love and i need someone to love me.”



“I know what you mean.”



“I'm in love with this girl and she is my everything but I don't think that she feels the same way…no I know she doesn't feel the same way.”



“Who do you love Kiba…wait I shouldn't have asked…sorry.” Hinata said looking away from this gaze.



“No it's ok…do you really want to know?”



“If you want to tell me.”



“Of course I want to tell you, I've waited for a moment like this to tell you, your the person I want to tell…”



“Oh Kiba…”



“Yes Hinata…it's you.”



Hinata threw her arms around his neck and squeezed tightly. After he got over the fact that she was touching him he wrapped his arms around her waist. His head laid nicely on her shoulder as the smell of her hair filled his nose. He felt a drop rub against his cheek.



“Why are you crying?” Kiba asked never letting her go, he didn't want to let her go and wasn't gonna either.



“It's just…It's just.” A few more tears fell from her eyes.



Akumaru looked at her and winked. Akumaru knew why she was crying.



“What…is it? Don't cry please.” Kiba whispered, he loosened his grip around her but by the way she held tighter he knew that she didn't want him to let go, he tightened his grip around her again.



“Kiba…Can I tell you something.”



“Ruff.”



“Akumaru let me answer for myself.”



“Ruff ,ruff…”



“What you know what she is going to say?”



“Akumaru…let me tell him...ok?” Hinata said as she winked at Akumaru.



Akumaru laid down and looked at Kiba…Akumaru could see the love that Kiba felt for Hinata in his eyes and could see how much Hinata loved him in her eyes…



“Well Kiba…I already told this to Akumaru…One day when you and Shino went on a mission, you asked me to watch Akumaru, as I watched him I started to feel more…feel more for you. I found myself falling for you.”



“…Hinata?” Kiba asked quietly with a hint of happiness in his voice.



“Yes…Kiba?” She looked at him.



They looked at each other Kiba not showing anything kind of emotion in his facial expressions. Then he took her hands, she blushed a bit and so did he. Akumaru put his ears over his ears, giving them their privacy, but then lifted up his ear a bit to take a peek.



“Kiss me…please.” Kiba said.



She looked at him a bit confused, then a little cute smirk came over her lips as she leaned towards Kiba. They were about to kiss only about 1 inch away from their lips touching….



“I'd love too.” She whispered.



Their lips locked and they kissed for the rest of the night. The stars started to come out at that moment that their lips touched. No one is truly alone….BELIEVE IT!!!!! *wink*




Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sasukesgirlfriend on September 25, 2006, 9:28:17 AM

Sasukesgirlfriend on
SasukesgirlfriendWrite more!

hirataitokyo on August 10, 2006, 2:12:31 PM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOmg! Great story you should write different stories! you're a great author! Akamaru is adorable! i love the story!!! Great detail and just great story!!!

MandyLovsDaPeoples on July 12, 2006, 7:39:20 AM

MandyLovsDaPeoples on
MandyLovsDaPeopleshmm
i like it
you did a good job ^_^

Sheena_X_Zelos on March 19, 2006, 8:51:08 AM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_ZelosYour stories just keep getting better and better SasukeXSakura, I loved this one! You made Akamaru sound even more adorable than he already is and the story was just so cute! I loved every bit of it!! ^_^ You rock! ^_^ Write more soon!