Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - one shot

Yet another one of my weird coupling. This one is really weird and I never heard of using this couple before but I think that they belong together it's like one of my fave couples now that I wrote this story, they have a lot more in common then we th

Chapter 1 - one shot

Chapter 1 - one shot


/I'm not fat! I'm not I'm not I'm not….I'm just….chubby!/ Chouji said to himself as he walked, kicking rocks across his path with his hands buried deep into his pockets. Chouji had ran away from the village, he didn't want to be made fun of anymore nor did he want to look in the mirror and see what everyone else saw. He was big but he wanted people to see the inner Chouji not the outside one, but that's impossible cause you have to see the outside one first.

Chouji was a sweet, funny, caring, food lover that just wanted to be liked. Chouji hated took look in the mirror cause he didn't' want to start hating himself or start seeing what everyone else saw. But it was to late now…he was starting to hate himself more and more each day. Chouji didn't know what to do. He was lost in his thoughts. He decided to sit down on the beach as the sun started to set. He watched the sun's reflection on the water as tears rolled down his face.



“Why, Why God, why did you make me like this! Why did I have to be fat? What did I do to deserve this punishment? I hate you God!!! I hate everyone!!! Why did you make people that judge? I just want to be loved for me! I want to be happy and people to be happy with what I am!!!!” Chouji screamed as his tears got heavier and more huge.



Just then Chouji dried his tears rapidly as he heard something, then he looked behind as he heard the noise getting louder. Someone was running in the forest coming towards the beach and Chouji looked to see who it was. They were about 10 feet away from him when he finally saw navy blue hair come from behind the trees. She ran all the way to the edge of the water and then fell to her knees. The cold sea water brushed pasted her knees but she didn't seem to mind. Her tears were coming down in enormous amounts. Her eyes were all pink around, it was obvious that she had been crying for a nice bit of time.



“Why God? Why oh Why oh Why? I can't change, Why can't they love me for me? Tell me God? WHY WHY WHY?!” Hinata said threw the tears. Each word more loud more painful then the next.



Chouji's heart began to hurt, his heart became tight in his chest, tighter with each word she would say. Her cry was so heart clenching. His eyes began to mist as he was hurt and he was also hurting for Hinata, even though he didn't know her very well he was still feeling her pain. He couldn't believe that someone was beautiful as Hinata would have similar problem like him. Chouji glanced over to look at her again. She looked at him, noticing him for the first time.



“I didn't even see you there…” Hinata said, turning a bit pink in the cheeks as she also wiped up her tears that had ran all the way down her face and across her small chin.



“Funny, it's not hard to miss me…” Chouji started.



“What do you mean?” Hinata said as she walked over towards him. The knees of her pants were dark from the sea, but she didn't care that was one thing Chouji was sure of, she sat down beside him almost touching him.



“What you don't know about me? You didn't hear all the stuff today in the Ninja Academy?” Chouji said as his eyes wondered down to the sand.



“Oh, your Chouji, I'm sorry about that, your not….” Hinata stopped she didn't know what exactly what to say.



“Thanks, but everyone else thinks I am…and their right!” Chouji's fingers traced unknown designs in the sand.



“No there not!” Hinata said, raising her voice a bit (Which was weird since it's Hinata) “ Your not, now when they chat about me then they're right.”



“Your not…” Chouji thought for a brief moment and chose his words carefully. “…your not to shy, their is no such thing. You can't be to shy, I think it's ….” Chouji stopped, looked away and bit his bottom lip hoping she would ask….



“You think it's what?”



Chouji took in a huge breath and then opened his mouth “….Cute…”



“Really? I've heard that it's annoying and that I have nothing to be shy and quiet about!” Hinata said as she looked at the stars that were beginning to appear.



“It's up to you if you want to be shy or quiet. “ Chouji said as he blushed a bit.



“Exactly! And your allowed to be as big as you want! I don't even know what those stupid people see any ways your not even big…they just want to chat so they make up stuff!”



“You really think that?”



“Yes…do you really think that being shy and quiet is cute?” Hinata asked feeling a bit silly for asking.



“Yes…” Chouji blushed more.



“Cause I think someone with a strong stomach is cute!” Hinata said with a wide smile and rosy cheeks.



“Really? I thought that girls only liked the strong, good looking, in shape type…”



“That's Sakura and Ino, I'm more of the personality type.”



“Me too…”



Chouji and Hinata spent the whole night talking about what they liked and what they didn't like, about people. They talked about the other ninjas in the Ninja academy and how they didn't know anything or they didn't know what it was like to be different. Chouji talked about his favourite recipes and Hinata talked about the things that made her blush the most. Hinata felt weird around Chouji like she knew him all along, like they were suppose to meet tonight. Hinata was comfortable with him and he laughed at her little jokes and said that she was cute every time she blushed (Which was probably A LOT!) Chouji felt the same way and couldn't believe how funny and silly she was. Once they got past the weird conversation stage they really got into each other. They asked personal questions and got answers.

Hinata was laying on her back and so was Chouji they were counting the stars but Hinata kept losing count cause every time she got to a hundred Chouji started screaming numbers making her lose her count.



“Hey…stop it…” Hinata yelled as she nudged Chouji in the arm.



“I'm sorry…” Chouji said as he became embarrassed he thought he really did get Hinata mad.



Chouji didn't look at Hinata any more he was to scared that he ruined their good time. He started to count again a bit under his breath.



“!, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11…” Chouji said quietly as he pointed at the stars he counted.



“15, 67, 23, 1, 5, 11, 83, 35, 21….” Hinata said as she began to laugh.



“Hey you!” Chouji said as he reached over to her and began to tickle her sides.



“CHOUJI STOP!” She yelled in laughter “…Chouji, stop…”



Chouji didn't stop he continued and watched the most beautiful smile come over her face, it was lively and big, fun, and funny. He never did see Hinata enjoying herself so much before. A smile came over his face as he felt his palms get sweaty and his heart began to race. He began to tickle a little less for he was starting to feel weird around her.



“Chouji that tickles!” Hinata said as her breaths were short and rough, she was so out of breath but she couldn't help but laugh.



Chouji rolled to his side and was over Hinata as he continued to tickle her less and less intense every touch.

Hinata then looked at Chouji and almost immediately stopped laughing. Her eyes fell straight into his. Their eyes locked for what seemed an eternity. Chouji's face then was covered by a huge smile. Hinata then smiled sweetly back. Chouji lowered his face closer to Hinata to kiss her but then stopped a few inches away from her face.



“May I kiss you Hinata Hyuuga?” Chouji asked very politely.



“Yes you may Chouji Akimichi. You don't even need to ask…” Hinata said.



Chouji then lowered his head more and more till his lips touched Hinata's tightly. The kiss was slow and sweet. Chouji then realised that this was his first kiss and it was Hinata's first kiss also.



“Um…Chouji?”



“Yes Hinata?”



“I'm sorry…”



“Why are you sorry?”



“That I wasn't a good kisser…” Hinata said seriously with very pink cheeks.



“What…why would you think that?” Chouji said as he smiled slightly as he found Hinata to be so cute and adorable.



“Well…um…this is my first …um…kiss.” Hinata said as she looked to the side, avoiding Chouji's look, his eyes, his attractive gaze.



“Hinata your so silly, it was mine too, my first kiss and well…”



“What is it Chouji? Was I really that bad?”



“…”



“Well what?”



“Well I'm glad that my first time was with you and I hope that we can have many more, your a great kisser and it was a kiss that I will never in a million years forget.”



“Wow…really?” Hinata asked as her eyes locked back with Chouji's.



“Yes Hinata really, Hinata?” Chouji said as he laid back down on his back beside Hinata, his eyes went back towards the stars.



“Yes Chouji?”



“I'm falling in love with you.” Chouji said a little awkwardly.



“…I'm…I'm…”



“Hinata don't say anything I didn't expect you to say it back I'm just glad you…”



Hinata sat up and then stopped Chouji's speech with her lips onto his. Chouji's eyes closed slowly as the kiss was even better the second time.



“Chouji I'm falling for you too…”



Hinata then laid back down beside him as his placed his arm around her pulling her closer into his embrace. He kissed her forehead and then looked back at the stars.



“Hinata?”



“Mmm…Yes?” Hinata said as she made a comfortable noise.



“I'm glad I'm fat.”



“Your not fat.”



“Wait let me finish.” Chouji said lovably.



“Oh sorry.” Hinata said with a smile and giggle.



“Cause if I wasn't fat then I would have never been made fun of , I would have never would have ran away and i would have never met you!” Chouji said as he looked into Hinata's eyes once more. “I just wish I could have took all your pain and made it my own so that you didn't have to hurt.”



“Chouji that little pain for all your love is worth it!”



“I love you Hinata…”



“Forever?”



“And always.” Chouji said as he pulled Hinata's body closer.



Chouji laid on his back with one hand behind his head as he held Hinata close, with his other hand he ran his fingers threw her hair that was nicely placed on his chest. Similar differences found a similar feeling…












Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on September 24, 2006, 2:41:52 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoWow strange coupling but GREAT STORIES!!! if i was going to rate out of 5 it would be 5 STARS!!!!

skitzo on July 8, 2006, 10:42:31 AM

skitzo on
skitzowow that s ..weird and cool at the same time ..but then so am i ..i likey this ^_^ great job!