Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - One Shot!

Here is a story about Ino and Sasuke and I don't like it AT ALL well I hope that someoen will like it...it's not my fave couple so it's really hard to write about them umm yeah sry if i let down the Ino and Sasuke fans V_V

Chapter 1 - One Shot!

Chapter 1 - One Shot!


/She's just like me…she pushes herself, forcing her muscles to work when they want to give up. She wants to be the best, the strongest, the most talented ninja in the village./



Sasuke watched the short haired blonde ninja everyday at the same time, in the same place all day till the stars would come out. She trained so hard that he was amazed that she didn't faint after all the hard work.



“I hate you, your making me sick, your an @$$ and I hate everything about you,”



Sasuke hide more into the trees.



/Is she talking to me?/



“I hate you I hate you I hate you, YOU HEAR THAT GOD I HATE YOU!”



/Guess not, good she didn't see me./



Sasuke was wondering why Ino hated God so much. As the stars came out on that foggy summers night Ino became more weak and she fell to her knees.



“Holy crap!” Sasuke said as he watched Ino's over worked body fall.



Sasuke jumped from the tree and with his amazing speed he caught her before she touched the solid soil.



“…Sa..ukes?”



“yes Ino…I'm here don't worry…sleep you need it, I'll be here when you wake up.”



Ino fell into a deep sleep in Sasuke's arms. The dark haired ninja sat their patiently as the beautiful Ino sleep, nicely and sweetly.



“Why do you hate God?… Why do you work so hard?” He whispered as he stroked his fingertips on her forehead and her cheek.



The night was still dark and the sky was still filled with bright star when Ino woke up.



“Sasuke?…Are you really…Is this a dream…why?”



“No Ino it's not a dream I'm really here…”he smiled “are you ok now? Did you sleep well?”



“Yeah thanks…why did you stay with me as I slept?” Ino said looking at him with tears in her eyes.



“Because I watched you train, I saw you fall and I didn't want you to get hurt.”



“oh…”



“Why are you crying and why do you hate God?”



“…it's nothing…”



“OK then…maybe I should be going…I'll see ya.”



“Sasuke?”



“Yes Ino.”



“Thanks.”



“No problem”



Sasuke walked off into the fog as Ino sat watching his shadow disappear…She laid back down and stared at the night sky as she thought about Sasuke.



/Why was he watching me? Why did he stay? Does he care?/



Ino went home and fell asleep into her bed as days pasted by, her body so worked out that it took two days before she was back to normal. She thought about Sasuke…all the time, but now she was thinking about him more, in a different way…

The door slammed shut as Ino ran into her house. She was pissed and creeped out. She was going to see Shikamaru but instead of seeing that she saw a lot more. She say Chouji and Shikamaru in bed…. They were naked. Ino was so confused and she thought her and Shika-Kun would have been together but no he's GAY!

Ino jumped into her bed and cried then she heard a weird noise coming from her closet. She shut right up and then began to shake. She looked for something in the room that she could hit the intruder with but found nothing but a high heel shoe. She walked towards the closet slowly and then closed her eyes for a brief moment.



“1…2….3” Ino whispered to herself as she then opened the closer door quickly and nervously.



“GET OUT OF MY CLOSET!!!!!” She screamed as she threw her arms around like a crazy person, hitting anything and everything in the closet. The only thing that Ino heard was a familiar voice screaming ouch and stop it!



“Sasuke?” She said.



“Yes…Ino it's me…”



“Why the hell are you in my closet.” She said as she opened her eyes.



“I wanted to see you and then well I heard you coming and I got a fright and jumped into the closet.”



“Why did you want to see me? No wait how in the hell did you get into the house?”



“I found a key…and yeah …. I wanted to see you because well….” Sasuke said as he pulled Ino close to him and kissed her gently on the lips. “I wanted to do that.”



“Wow…ummm I mean why? Um wow…” Ino said as she shook her head trying to get her thoughts cleared but that didn't work.



Sasuke then left the room and walked out the house, Ino was still confused about the kiss and then she laid back into her bed. She didn't know what to do or what to think.



“Did he really just kiss me?”



“Yes…he did”



“Why?”



“Don't know.”



She was now talking to herself. She thought she was going crazy. She then rolled around in her bed and pulled the blankets over her head hoping to make sense of what had just happened. She then fell asleep.

Ino then woke up on the ground in the forest, confused and weak. Her body was aching and she couldn't move. Her body was so weak that she could barely keep her eyes open. She then realised that…it was nothing but a dream. Sasuke watching her train…the Shikamaru and Chouji thing, the Sasuke helping her and even the sweet, sweet kiss…Ino then closed her eyes and passed away, alone in the forest…because she trained so hard for Sasuke to notice her but he didn't get to see all that she worked for…








Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

hirataitokyo on September 24, 2006, 2:23:29 AM

hirataitokyo on
hirataitokyoOkay I'm not a SasuXIno fan... but I have to agree this is a good story! really good

sflower250 on June 23, 2006, 8:02:39 AM

sflower250 on
sflower250that was really good, I'm not an ino/sasu fan but that was REALLY good!

Sheena_X_Zelos on May 13, 2006, 10:23:42 AM

Sheena_X_Zelos on
Sheena_X_ZelosOMG!!! ^_^ I'm so glad that you finished this!! *gives you a cookie*, it's not my fave couple either but that fic was really well written, you did a great job!! I bet its only a matter of time before Ollie_is_da_bomb finds this and freaks out!! XD!! ^_^