Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - ChaseXJack Yaori for DragonDragon112

Just simple Yaori from Xiaolin Showdown

Chapter 1 - ChaseXJack Yaori for DragonDragon112

Chapter 1 - ChaseXJack Yaori for DragonDragon112
ChaseXSpicer
{I know they would never act like this but use your imaginations here ok peoples!!Smeeesh}
Jack was sneaking around the lair of Chases' evil lair,But as always Jack had a bump on his head because,Like many times before,Jack has been smushed by the opening to Chases' lair.Jack looked high and low for chase till his came to a pair of huge black doors with ice blue dragons of the door.Jack was curious and desided to open the doors,but what he saw he wasnot expecting.Chase Young taking a bath in a flat tube.Chase Young turned his head amazed to see Spicer at the doors,But none the less Chase smirked at this visit and Spicer's great timing.
"Spicer,What a humble surprise.Shocking to see you here"Chase said with a sarcastic tone.
"Uh well,I just wanted to come by.....and....uh..."Jack wouldn't finish for chase had gotton out of the bath tube and grabed a towl to rap around his waist.
"So what do i ower for such a visit"Chase said as he walked tword Spicer.His wet hair sticking to his muscular body.
"I uh....well you......see....i kind of umm....."Jack was so streched for words at this moment.He was so tunned out my Chase's body.
"Come let us talk in my quaters"Chase said with an evil grin on his face.Jack blushed.On the way to Chases' quaters,Chase rapped his arm around Spicer.

"Come sit"Chase gestured twords Spicer,Still in his towl.
"Uh ok"Jack said and sat down slowly.Chase moved twords Spicer.Once right in from of Jack,Chase lifts up Spicer and sits on the bed and places Jack on his lap.
"Take of your shoes,Get comfey"Chase said.Jack did so,but he was so stiff,Chase decided to help.But this made Jack even more stiff.After Chase got Spicer's shoes and socks off he started to move for Spicers zipper.Jack jumped up.
"WOWOWOWOW,why are you doing this i mean,not that i don't mind it or anything,I mean i do its just-"Jack was cut off by Chase's hard and demanding kiss.
"Shut up"Chase demanded.Chase started to take off Jack's goggles and took off his jacket and shirt.The only thing Jack was left in was his pants and they where somewhat open.Jack was blushing and his body heat was on the high.Chase smirked at his work and kept on going.Chase set Jack on his king sized bed and kissed Jack and forced his tongue threw Spicer lips.Chase moved his hands up and down Jack's stomache and hips and soon Chases' kiss became more firce and lustful.Chase started to unbotton Jack's pants all the way and soon pulled down Spicer's pants all in one swift movement.Leaving Jack completely exsposed and chase only in his towl.Chase grinded his hips and member onto Jack's.Jack basicly screamed out a moan.Chase smirk widened.Soon Chase removed his towl and threw it to the ground next to Spicer's clothing.Jack finally realized what was happening to him and started to panic.Was his first to be with a man?But not just any man,Chase Young,His Idiol!Jack was trying to push Chase off so he could clear his mind easyer,But chase would move an inch away from Jack.Jack knew now,That if he wanted this or not...He was gonna get it.Chase gentley grabed Jack's arms and pinned then over his head and started to kiss down Jack's neck.The next thing Jack knewwas that he screamed from the pain in his neck.Chase had bitten him!!Chase licked the mark he left on Spicer's neck,Licking up the little blood that remained.Chase licked up the side of Jack's cheeck.
"Did that hurt?"Chase taunted and chuckled as Jack wimpered.Chase put Jack in a fierce,demanding,and lustful kiss.Jack loved this,but didn't want to show it at all.But then somthing completely unexspected happened.Chase shoved his member into Jack's tight slits.Jack screamed from the mass pain.Chase was big and that wasn't even half of it,He was hug and he couldn't take the pain.
"Stop please,Your tooooo BIG!!"Jack stream the word big outloud as chase pumped into Jack.
"If you relax and move with me,It won't hurt as much"Chase purred in Jack's ear.Chase didn't stop pounding inside Jack.Jack tried hard to relax,but couldn't.Chase was just to big,And way tooo hungry.Chase realized Jack was trying to enjoy this,But there was no way possible at the speed Chase was going.Chase suddenly got an idea,So he could enjoy himself and help Spicer enjoy this as well.Chase suddenly let go of Jack's arms and pulled him up,His member never leaving from inside of Jack.Know Chase siting criss-cross with Jack sitting on him with his back facing Chase,And Chase's member still much inside him.
"Lean back on me and relax"Chase said soothingly in Jack's ear.Jack leaned back and relaxed,Scence Chase's member wasn't moving inside him that much anymore.Chase suddenly grabed ahold Jack's member and Jack became worried.
"Your not gonna make me a girl are you?!"Jack asked scared to death.Chase laughed.
"Never"Chase purred in Jack's earand nibbled on Jack's earlobe."Your perfect the way you are"Chase purred again.
"Then what are you going to do?"Jack asked,Still leaning against Chase.
"Just wait and see"Chase said.Chase held onto Jack's member and started to pumps Jack's member slowly.Jack was moaning outloud,And soon Chase started to move him member up and down inside of Jack.chase started to nibble and bite down on Jack's neck as his hands started to stroke Jack's member faster and faster with each stroke,And he was pounding himself into Jack aswell.Jack was screaming,panting,sighing,moaning and screaming again.Jack cummed all over Chase's hand,But Chase didn't stop,He kept pumping and stroking Jack's member.Soon Chase added his thumb ribbing the line on the top of Jack's member,Which drove Jack insane.Soon Jack cummed again on Chases hand,But Chase still didn't stop.Chase started to pound harder inside of Jack and soon Chase cummed.A whole 5 hours,Chase cummed inside Jack atleast 3 times while Jacked cummed on Chase's hand at least 5 or 6 times.Chase pulled out of Jack and let go on his member.Jack was somwhat lifeless,But he was reallty tired.Chase smirked and licked the cum off of his hand.
"Now,That was fun"Chase purred at the tired Jack.
"Don't you think so?"Chase asked.Jack didn't responed,He only tryed to get the air back in his loungs.Chase smirked again and tucked Jack in his kind sized bed.After he tucked in the sleeping Jack,He kiss Jack's forhead and put on a white robe and turned off the lights for Jack to sleep.
"I look forward to when you wake up"Chase said with an evil grin and shut the door and walked to another,Got changed into his normal outfit and wnt to his 'Thrown'.Soon he summoned his spy eye and watched over the sleeping Jack spicer....

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

dannyjonny13 on July 1, 2007, 5:13:40 PM

dannyjonny13 on
dannyjonny13YAYAYAYAYAY!!!! CHACK YUMMINESS!!!! that was awsome! loved it! keep up the awsome work!  favin!
~wendy~ 

DragonDragon112 on March 3, 2007, 11:43:48 AM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112Awww YAAAAYYY! LOvely, Beautyful,Chase/Jack, goodness! :D
If read so much of this couple, but this is truly something to die for, oh if U were comfy with phisical contact I would huge U! but I will just say thank U :) <333
Did I mention faves ;)

SaturdayFriday on March 3, 2007, 12:01:27 PM

SaturdayFriday on
SaturdayFridayYAY!!!So i did good?*looks to the side and behind her then jumps on Dragon and hugs her to death*I LOVE YOU!!*Jumps off*That never happened ok?

DragonDragon112 on March 3, 2007, 12:15:07 PM

DragonDragon112 on
DragonDragon112*chuckles* of coarse it didnt, my friend ;)

SaturdayFriday on March 3, 2007, 12:24:00 PM

SaturdayFriday on
SaturdayFridayGood.*straightens out her hair*Well if you would like another Yaori just ask.Im here to serve