Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - ChaseXJack Yaori for Dreamer566666

Just simple Yaori from Xiaolin Showdown

Chapter 2 - ChaseXJack Yaori for Dreamer566666

Chapter 2 - ChaseXJack Yaori for Dreamer566666
ChaseXJack Yaori for Dreamer566666

Jack was working on his new invention,The Jack-Olater!While Jack was sitting on the ground while making the Jack-Olater,when suddenly he heard his basement-I mean Evil Lair door open.Chase was at the door way,Jack's idiol.Chase locked the door and slowly walked twords Jack.
"Uh hay Chase!!Can i get you somthing?!!Anything at all!!You name it!!"Jack said while jumping up infront of Chase.Jack wasn't wearing his cloak or his boots at the moment.Chase smirked at Jack.
"Uh whats with the smirk?"Jack got kind of scared and started to back away.Chase followed him.Were Jack took a step back,Chase took two.Soon enough Jack hit the wall and Chase was about less then about 3 inches away.
"Anything,Hmmm?"Chase grinned.
"Hu what?"Jack asked in a small voice.
"You asked 'Can i get you anything'"Chase mimicked.Chase took another step closer to Jack,Which of course,Closed the area between them.
"Huh"Jack stuttered out.Chase bent down twords Jack,But Jack turned his head to the side,and chase didn't agree with this move of course.Chase grabed ahold of Jack's chin and faced him by force,And kissed Jack with lust of fire burning within.Jack struggling,Trying to get away,But Chase grabed ahold of Jack and pulled Jack off the floor and put him on Jack's plaining table.Finally Chase boke away,Jack was breathing for air.
"What are you doing?!"Jack yelled.
"You'll find out when im done"Chase said seductive voice while nibbling on Jack earlobe.Jack kept struggling and trying to get away,Even started to kick Chase,But nothing worked.Chase grabed ahold of Jacks arms with one hand,Pinned both of Jack's legs to the side of the table with his own.No escape.Chase pulled off Jack's shirt in one swift movement,Not even giving Jack time to jump up and run.Soon Jack had no cloths on,Comletely naked infront of Chase's eye.Jack started to shiver,Out of fear and for the fact that it was cold in the house.Chase bent his head down to Jack's abbs and bite down,Making Jack's stomache tighten up.Jack didn't want to whimper infront of his 'Idiol'.Soon Chase was completely naked as well.Jack struggled harder.
"NO PLEASE!!STOP IT PLEASE!!!!I DON'T WANT THIS!!!I DON'T BEND THIS WAY!!!PLEASE STOP THIS!!!THIS ISN'T FUNNY!!!"Jack screamed,Struggling harder and harder.
"One,Im bisexual,And two.I know you want this.Just as much as i do,If not more"Chase wispered in Jack's ear.Chase slammed his member inside of Jack.Jack screamed at the top of his lungs.
"NO STOP PLEASE!!!!IT HURTS!!!"Jack screamed as Chase slammed harder and harder with each thrust.Chase grunted and slammed harder.
"Huh,Thats right!!Fell me inside you Spicer!!"Chase grunted.Jack had tears pouring down his face,Whispering 'Stop,No,please stop'.Chase leaned let go of Jack's hands,And Jack didn't move them.So chase kept pounding himself inside of Jack,But grabed ahold of Jack's member aswell and started to stroke it,Gentally and softly.Soon Jack started to moan and sigh.Soon Jack cummed all over Chase's hand and Chase licked Jack's semen from his hands.Soon after Chase cummed inside of Jack and Chase pulled out of Jack completely.Chase had such an evil grin on his face,Even the Devil would fear such a grin.Chase put his clothes on and rapped Jack in a thick sheet and somthing soft for his head to lye on.Jack was tucked in and Chase was at the door.
"Goodnight my Uke,I had fun"Chase laughed and shut the door behind him,Leaving a tired Jack Spicer to sleep.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment