Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Rini!

Kai has to take care of Meena's cat- and looses it!

Chapter 1 - Rini!

Chapter 1 - Rini!
Meean and Luna info: The sisters joined the team after helping the Bladebreakers escpae from a castle.

Let the story begin!
********************************************************************************

"Okay Kai- I'm trusting you with my little Rini!" Meena handed the little cat to him. Kai took it. "Now if ANYTHING happens to her-" She warned. "Dont' worry- this'll be easy." Kai said then turned arouns and headed inside. "Let;s go!" Luna urged and Meena picked her up and carried her to the bus.

Kai set her down in his room. Rini hopped on his bed, stared at him and purred.
"It;s so hot outsode..." Kai sweated at the thought. He took off his shirt and layed down on the bed under the fan. It was so nice and cool...

He closed his eyes and began to snore. Rini looked at him, then the partialy opened window. She hopped to it and squeezed under. She jumped from the window onto the nearby tree, then to the ground.
********************************************************************************

"OH NO! WHERE IS IT?!" Kai panicked. He had searched the entire house with no luck- he had been so frantic he didn't even put his shirt back on! Returning to his room, he noticed he had left the window open. "OH NO!" Kai cried looking onto the street- there was no sign of her. He ran downstaris and out of the house. "RINI! COME HERE!" He called running through the street. "AAH! IT'S KAI HIWATARI!" A girl screamed.

Suddenly a huge crowd of screaming fan girls ran up to him. "Oh no!" He graoned in his mind, "This is NOT a good time!" He began to run faster. The girls ran scremaing behind him, all the while yelling, "Everyone look! He has no shirt!"
They chased him for a long time.

The group got larger and larger as he ran he fianally ducked into an alley and hid. "Whew..." He sighed and panted- he had been runnig almost an hour!

"Kai Hiwatari- I've heard you are a good blader but I didn't know you were so cute!"

Kai looked up to see a girl with large star earrings.

"I challange you to a beyblade battle! My name is Ginger!" She announced getting out her blade. She luanched it and it spun beside her.

"I HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS!" Kai yelled and ran out of the alley.

"HEY! COME BACK HERE!" Ginger screamed and ran after him- her blade followed beside her.

"I've got to find that stupid cat!" Kai thought desperatly.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Sayka on September 4, 2004, 1:46:10 PM

Sayka on
SaykaThis is a personal favorite of mine! One of my best stories! Please comment! ^-^