Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - The chase!

Kai has to take care of Meena's cat- and looses it!

Chapter 2 - The chase!

Chapter 2 - The chase!

"Ah come on- I'm sure he's taking care of her!" Rei ressured Meena. The entire team was still out- Kai had chose to stay ehind which is why he had to watch the cat. "I don't know- I'm just really worried about her!" Meena sighed. "Mr. Kai would let Rini get hurt!" Luna said smiling. "You're right- I shouldn't worry so much..." Meena said and smiled weakly.
********************************************************************************

"NOT AGAIN!"

Kai had been runnoing through the town looking for Rini all the while running form Ginger when he turned a corner. The huge group of fangirls stopped and stared at him for a second, then screamed and ran at him.

"AAAHHH!" Kai screamed and ran the other way.

"STOP!" Ginger yelled- she was at the front of the crowd of girls.

As they chased him, he quickly diverted into some bushes. They all passed by and so he took the chance to catch his breath. He breathed heavily- not only was he tired but he was burning up! He didn't even have sunscreen on and his entire top was slowly darkening. Suddenly he heard a noise that caught his attention-

"Meow."

Kai shot up like a rocket and rushed to the soarce of the noise.

He looked into an alley way to see a cat sitting down cleaning its paws. Kai jumped at it- but it was fast and jumped away the ran. "NO! COME BACK!" He cried desperatly.

"Hey look! There he is!"

Kai looked behind him to see the fan girls again. "AAHH!" He cried and got up.
He began running form the girls- all the while he was following the cat until-

"WHOA!"

"KAI!" The fangirl screamed as he fell into the lake. He came up unhamred and spit out water- moss was all over his hair.

The fangirls scremaed and grabbed him.

"AHH!" He cried desperatly and struggeled to get away- but it was in vain.

The fangirls closed in...

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BluePaint on March 27, 2005, 11:09:31 PM

BluePaint on
BluePaintKai no shirt, dripping wet, sweaty; Its a dream come true!

SilentSoul92 on September 29, 2004, 9:11:06 AM

SilentSoul92 on
SilentSoul92...........HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! oh man, i fell out of my seat because i was laughing too much