Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Cat-napped!

Kai has to take care of Meena's cat- and looses it!

Chapter 3 - Cat-napped!

Chapter 3 - Cat-napped!
"I'm sorry guys- I think I'd better head home. I'm just too worried about Rini!" Meena said. "But I don't want to go sis! I'm having fun!" Luna whined (In case anyone was wondering, they are at the beach). "You can stay here Luna- just don't go into any water higher than your waist." Meena instructed and gathered her things.

"Bye Meena!" Everyone called as she walked away.
********************************************************************************

Kai walked through the town utterly exhusted. "Here Rini!" He called faintly.
He still had kiss marks all over him from where the fangirls had kissed him. He felt like he was baking under this sun...

"Meow."

He looked around wildey. He saw out of the corner of his eye a man was picking up a struggling cat. He stuffed the cat into his car and started up his engine- Kai ran to the car. But it drove off as he came near. "NO STOP!" Kai cried and began chasing the car. For half a mile he ran after the car until it stopped in fornt of a house. The man getting out was holding the cat, which was still sturggling, and he stared at Kai as he ran up to him.

"Th-that's...my..c-cat..." Kai huffed as he talked.

"What are you talking about? This cat belongs to my duaghter- it got out this morning." The man frowned and to prove it he pointed at the cat's collar.

Kai stared at it-

"Fluffy." He read.

"Sorry- my mistake..." Kai sighed and began to walk home. He was tired, hot, full of moss and salty water, and covered with kiss marks- but he still maanged to survive the walk across the entire town. Unfortunatly- as he walked home he was stopped again.

"HOLD IT RIGHT THERE!"

He turned to see Ginger.

Kai groaned- he was NOT having a good day.

Accepting her challenge, Kai got out his blade and battled her. But he was far too tired- she won. "Hm- too bad. You're cute- but you're a wimp." Ginger sighed picking up her blade and walking home.

Kai sighed- could this day get ANY worse?!

'HONK HONK!'

A car driving by splashed him with mud and grit.

"Obviously- it can..." He sighed and continued home.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

BluePaint on March 27, 2005, 11:11:21 PM

BluePaint on
BluePaintIt IS a dream come true!!!!!