Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - The only chapter here

This is a songfic for two of my characters. Miyouku and Shin. It is rather sad from my point of view and I hope that you will enjoy or laugh at the sheer sappiness of the story.

Chapter 1 - The only chapter here

Chapter 1 - The only chapter here
There''s no time for us.
(A red-headed figure heads towards a vine covered grave. There is a name engraved on the stone but the vines are determined to claim the face of the stone.
There''s no place for us.
(She looks up. Her yellow eyes are filled with a sorrow only felt by one who loses a part of themselves. Tears run silently down her cheeks. She does not wipe them away.)
What is this thing,
(Her hand removes the cursed vines. They reveal the nameless stone as "Miyouku Ethrein Dinari". Her eyes well up with more tears as she reads the name.)
That bids our dreams,
(Her eyes close as she recalls the time that she saw her dear friend pass. It only brings sorrow.)
Yet slips away from us?
(It show the hospital and Miyouku is breathing heavily. She is in pain. Her bandages are covered in blood. Her eyes open weakly and her head turns toward the red-headed vixen.)
 
Who wants to live forever?
(She attempts to smile. Her attempt to lighten her friend''s heart is in vain.)
Who wants to live forever?
(Her hand reaches out to touch the face of her long time friend. Shin''s hand trembles as she tries to grasp the weak ebony hand that graces her cheek.)
Who?
(The image disappears to show the grave. It mocks her and silently laughs at the pain it has wrought.)
 
There''s no chance for us.
(Shin lowers her head and clenches her fist to her chest. The pain is too hard to bear.)
It''s all decided for us.
(Miyouku''s smiling portrait shines out of the darkness. Shin''s tears flow harder down her face. She cries silently as she picture of Miyouku continues to smile at her despairing friend.)
This world has all,
(useless words emerge from her throat only to fall on the deaf ears of the dead. She clenches her fist in anger. It hits the ground with a tremendous force. Her hand bleeds from the impact.)
We once need more,
(Her eyes look up to the sky to see if her friend''s face is imprinted in the eternal clouds. Nothing.)
That set aside for us.
(Miyouku''s laughter can be heard lightly in the distance. Shin''s eyes close. The sun leaves her face as if to stop the world from living because of the grievous loss.)
 
Who wants to live forever?
(She reflects and sees Miyouku at the entrance of the Inari Shrine. It is where they first met. She smiles as Shin approaches.)
Who wants to live forever?
(The next reflection is of a fire blazing. It is eating the shrine alive. Miyouku is seen inside holding up a book case that was going to fall on her friend. Her hands are burning and she refuses to cry.)
Who?
(Shin sees her and Miyouku fighting in the Great War against Izanami. Miyouku smiles at Shin as she transforms into the Silver Lady. The grave reemerges. A translucent figure of Miyouku appears. She smiles warmly at Shin.)
 
Come touch my dream,
(Miyouku reaches out to Shin with a scarred hand. Shin''s tears return to her face. She dare not reach out to her friend.)
With your names.
(Miyouku whispers her name. Shin starts to cry as her friend begins to vanish.)
Touch my world,
(Shin cries out for Miyouku to return. Nothing. Only darkness.)
With your fingertips.
(She falls to the foot of the stone as angry sobs shake her small frame. Her hands wrap around the stone as if to find comfort in the stone''s cold embrace.)
We can have forever.
(An image of Miyouku looks down upon Shin. Her violet eyes are grave and sad. She reaches for Shin.)
We can love forever.
(As Shin cries, her head is lifted by Miyouku''s hand. Shin is face to face with the ebony maiden. Miyouku smiles.)
Forever is our today.
(Shin reaches for Miyouku''s face. She hopes that she will touch skin. She does. It is only for an instant for as soon as her hand touches the skin, Miyouku vanishes.)
 
Who wants to live forever?
(Shin''s tears continue to stream but a smile crosses her face. She gets up from the grave.)
Who wants to live forever?
(She goes to leave but turns to face the stone of her friend. Miyouku''s picture smiles back.)
Who?
(Her smile deepens as she walks off into the darkness of the forest.)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment