Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1; Sunny's discovery

Well, this was written quite quickly..so I can't promise it's my best writing. In this Chapter Sunny makes a shocking discovery. What? You'll have to read and find out....

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1; Sunny's discovery

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1; Sunny's discovery
The sun setting seemed almost unreal... To good to be true. I, we, were almost out of here.. This horrid house with this horrid stench and all of it's eyes slowly watching us. Making sure we don't put a toe out of line.

Just as the setting sun, the rising sun seemed almost unreal too. We were out. More importantly....those damned eyes weren't watching us anymore. They were gone.....adn so were we.

Me? Oh you haven't figured it out yet have you? I'm Sunny..the youngest of the three. And I'm just about to make the most disturbing dicovery of all - danger amoung us. Ever since our parents died. We Bauldelaire's have been shipped across country. Every where imaginable. But, nothing compaired to this. Count Olaf's house. With those creepy eyes....always watching. We had been there more than once. This was our second time. it was surprising actually. I didn't think they'd ever let us back there...But, it didn't matter because we weren't there any more.....

I climbed atop Violet's lap trying to get a good glimpse of the fading house. Good..I thought as I could no longer see it. Ever since we had been there Klaus and Violet had been acting strangly... maybe now that we were gone things would get better.. oh boy..am I ever wrong.

I laid my eyes upon a tiny folded piece of paper lieing dormat or undisturbed on the floor or the car. Which ever you prefer.. I crawled out of Violet's lap. i picke dup the tiny piece of paper reconizing Count Olaf's scrawly handwritting. I was shocked to see what it said : Dear ( there was an ink smudge on the name) Remember..when you get to your next destination send me a letter telling me your werabouts. If you do not..i will not share in your fortune with you when I get hold of it.

So, there was danger amoung us.. It was either Violet or Klaus.. It wasn't me.. I was too young to carry out orders. If it was one of them....

Which One was it?

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

PhantomKat7 on January 3, 2006, 1:25:02 PM

PhantomKat7 on
PhantomKat7There is a traitor among them. I wonder who it is? Keep on writing!

crazy_goth_fish on December 30, 2004, 5:55:02 PM

crazy_goth_fish on
crazy_goth_fishwow!!! i'd never think violet or klaus would ever do a thing like that!!!!! surely niether of them could...... could they? no, bar that thought!!! they are good not evil!!! really great story though!!!!! you rock!!!!!!!!!! *faves*