Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Pain

these are the moments that i will remember forever. They are all short but have so much meaning to me.

Chapter 3 - Pain

Chapter 3 - Pain
Pain
He motions wildly as she stands back a few feet, tears dripping silently down her cheeks. He doesnt notice. Turning his back on her he continues his rant, not hearing the slow crack of her heart. I feel everything. All of her pain, suffering. She gags quietly and I can see her heart lying on the ground being smashed to pieces by his overly large feet. She opens her mouth to respond as he pauses but as eh turns the words catch in her throat. He sighs and reaches out to touch her. To comfort her. To heal the damage he has already done. Her hand connects with his face and the tears cease. There will be no more tears of sadness. Only tears of pain, missed understanding. I shake my head scornfully at him as she pushes past me. Her time has come.

Comments

Comments (3)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Kiaya on October 7, 2006, 11:42:44 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayathat's depressing... what did he say?

SecretSilentAngel on October 7, 2006, 11:45:31 AM

SecretSilentAngel on
SecretSilentAngelbreak up after 7 months

Kiaya on October 7, 2006, 11:57:00 AM

Kiaya on
Kiayaidiot... I would've done more than slap him... can you say rusty letter-opener???