Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Over The Edge

Raven always knew she was different from the other Titans. And after having a fight with one of the she decides to run off and go live with a villian better still a thief none other than Red X

Chapter 1 - Over The Edge

Chapter 1 - Over The Edge
Raven the Bird of Darkness




It was 2:30pm at the Titan Tower. Cyborg and Beastboy were playing the latest video game - 'Attack of the Brain-eating Monkeys 2'. Robin was in the training room training (obviously) Starfire was in the kitchen making something she called Gorglak. And Raven as usual was on the roof meditating.

She felt a presence other than her own, without even opening an eye she said in an annoyed voice
"What do you want Beastboy?"
"Heheh i've got a new joke for you"
"Ooooh, goody" she said sarcastically rolling her eyes which were now open.
"Why did the chicken cross the park?" he asked morphing into a chicken as he spoke.
Raven sighed " I don't know, why did the chicken cross the park?"
"To get to the other slide!" he finished, bursting into fits of laughter.
"Hilarious" she replied rolling her eyes once more.
BB could hear the great amount of sarcasm in her voice this time and said
"C'mon ! That was funny!"
"No... It wasn't"
"Jeez Raven, why do you have to be so mean all the time! Your such a freak you don't laugh, you don't smile or anything man!
"Well let me show you how mean I can really be!"

And with that her four scary red eyes appeared. BB transformed into a cheetah and ran through the roof door and down the stairs, Raven close on his tail (literally). He sprinted into the main room and dived behind the couch just in time because a split second later a ray of black energy soared over his head and hit the TV Screen shattering it into thousands of tiny pieces.

"WHAT’S THE BIG IDEA?!" yelled Cyborg who was still playing ‘Attack of the Brain-eating Monkeys 2’ he turned to see Raven with her four red evil eyes.

Robin heard the commotion and came rushing in from the Training Room.
"RAVEN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!!" Suddenly Raven came to her senses and turned to Robin with her once again two amethyst eyes.
"Beastboy he-"
"Raven I don’t care what he did but i don’t ever want to see you like that again you got it?!" he interrupted.
Everyone was staring at her now. Instead of replying she just sighed and floated to her room.

Comments

Comments (4)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

RachalRoth3567 on May 6, 2011, 1:59:05 PM

RachalRoth3567 on
RachalRoth3567Wow good book!

DarkRaeAngel095 on September 5, 2008, 1:15:02 PM

DarkRaeAngel095 on
DarkRaeAngel095okay..........what's gonna happen, raven leaves & lives with red-x & falls in love?

CoStanleyQueen5 on November 2, 2006, 12:23:17 AM

CoStanleyQueen5 on
CoStanleyQueen5Awwwww..... the end bit made me shiver. I always shiver when I find something awkward.

I think there should be more RXR stuff in this.

CONTINUUUUUUEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Or I will chase you. *evil eyes*

Trigons_apprentice on September 24, 2005, 10:29:04 PM

Trigons_apprentice on
Trigons_apprenticeCooll!!It's funny when Raven starts chasing BB,serves him right.