Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Kit the Cat

First Lara_Fox did this, then I saw ChaosCollision's, and I thought it'd be fun to do my own .^_^. I'd love some feedback so plz comment!!!! :D

Chapter 4 - Kit the Cat

Chapter 4 - Kit the Cat
Kit


Age: Teen
Species: Cat
Personality: Wild, outgoing, strong, sometimes hyper, serious when she needs to be
Weapon: Shoes with metal plates “for extra butt-kickage”
Specialty: Fighting—it comes with the territory


Kit, a recent and record-setting (the youngest in history) graduate of The Elite Defenders’ Academy (TEDA)*, was hired by the church to be Moonshadow’s personal bodyguard. Her crazy personality perfectly complements her charge’s laid-back, quiet one. However, Kit thinks of Moonshadow as a friend rather than a precious treasure she has to guard, which violates a cardinal rule of the trade: never get close to your charge. Aw, heck, she was never one for rules anyway. Once she snuck away with Moonshadow to go on a little adventure outside the cathedral walls, and it nearly cost her her job. It would have had the head priest, who knows Kit is just what Moonshadow needed to be happy, not intervened. Kit’s only had to defend Moonshadow once, and it was scary. Somebody broke into Moonshadow’s room at night while she slept. Whoever-it-was tried to escape with the young oracle, but Kit rose to the occasion and stopped him (supposedly—they didn’t know the invader’s gender). However, the assailant had other goons with him, and the challenge was almost too much for Kit to handle. The handful of guards the church had hired had all been taken out by the attackers, so it was up to her to try and hold them off long enough for the police, whom Kit could call with a push of a button on her wristband, to arrive.
She surely would have failed had they not shown up. The incident nearly cost Kit her life. When the police squad arrived, realizing they had no chance of success, the attackers fled immediately. As Kit described it, “They just melted into the floor! It was incredible! They turned into black puddles and slithered away!” Luckily, she grabbed a handful of a blob and kept the writhing mass clenched in her fist until she found a jar to put it in. The police brought it to the lab for examination, but they couldn’t figure out what it was. Kit hopes she never has to put her body guarding skills to work again. She’s not exactly keen on smitten with near-death situations. Not that she wouldn’t be 100% willing to die for Moonshadow, of course.


*TEDA: a fighters’ academy—one of the best. Graduates often become mercenary soldiers or bodyguards.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment