Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

It's a good fic. Read it you'll like it.

Chapter 1 - Chapter one

Chapter 1 - Chapter one


Secret Contempt



Chapter One



“She's what we've been waiting for Rufus! Just think! A guide to Sephiroth!” said Hedger to the Vice-President of Shin-Ra. Rufus was silent for a moment. It didn't seem convincing… How could she possibly know where he was?

Are you sure she has no number Professor?” Rufus asked Hojo.

“No, she's not one of my experiments… Unless she was a failure, and I seriously doubt that she's a failed clone! He answered, crossing his arms. Rufus looked around the conference room. There were eight other people in the room: Palmer, Scarlet, Hedger, the Mayor, Tesang, Elena, Reno, and Rude. All were calmly sitting around the long table waiting for him to speak. They made Rufus sick, they were all so superficial, and it was gross! He looked back at them, with a hint of contempt in his eyes and walked to the front of the room.

“So our options are: Accept this girl's help, or wing it.” He sighed,” I guss we don't have much choice. Send her in.” Rufus said waving his hand casually in the air. Reno nodded and walked out of the room and down the hallway. He hated being in that room with all those stiffs anyway! They had no balls whatsoever, all except Rufus; he was the only one of the lot who had any idea about the seriousness of their situation. All the rest? Snobs! Did they realize that at their hands hundreds of lives were ruined every day!? Plus now that Sephiroth was on the loose, even more lives would be ruined, and it was also Shin-Ra's flat!

As he pondered, and thought about how much he hated Shin-Ra for what it was doing, he made his way down the long hallway to a room in which sat a vibrant young woman. She acknowledged his presence with a slight nod and a smile. He walked over and introduced himself.

“Hello, I'm Reno of the Turks.” Reno said offering the girl his hand.

“Runa.” The girl answered, shaking Reno's outstretched hand. Reno quivered slightly as he shook Runa's hand. Her skin was so soft and smooth. She was pretty too. She wore a short skirt, a bikini top, and some interesting shoes (in case anyone cares' it's basically Rikku's thief dressphere in X-2). Her hair was brown and fell to the back of her knees. Reno was staring at her for about a minute. Runa crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

“Is there something wrong Reno?” she asked in a warning tone.

Reno shook himself out of his little world,” Umm, n-no… Come on, everyone's waiting for you.” He said leading her out of the room.

“Aha! So you are accepting my help!” Runa said triumphantly as she was lead down the hallway. This was ganna be fun! Runa thought as she walked alongside Reno, and if all the dudes were as cute as Reno, life was ganna be sweet!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment