Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Serenity Wheeler

I'm interviewing some characters of the Yu-Gi-Oh! series in a funny way. It's my first time to try out this type of writing, so please don't be rude.

Chapter 1 - Serenity Wheeler

Chapter 1 - Serenity Wheeler
Serenity Wheeler



Me: HELLOOOO!!! Today we're interviewing Serenity Wheeler!

Serenity: Umm… Hi…?

Me: Okay. Let's begin with an easy question.

Serenity: Sure.

Me: How about Math? If train "A" leaves the station at 9:30 a.m. heading east at 125 m/hr, and train "B" leaves the station at 10:30 a.m. heading west at 157 m/hr, and the distance between the two stations is 10000 miles, at what point will the two trains pass each other? And at what time?

Serenity: You call that an EASY question?

Me: If I make the questions too easy, it won't be interesting to watch this interview so no use to study this script. *holds a pile of empty papers*

Serenity: But I didn't study the script!

Me: Take. *Gives Serenity the empty papers*

Serenity: But… These papers are empty!

Me: Exactly! *grins*

Serenity: *sweatdrop* So… Will we start again? And please make the question easy?

Me: Very easy?

Serenity: Yep! *smiles*

Me: What's your name?

Serenity: *sweatdrops more* Serenity.

Me: Really?
Serenity: Um, yeah.

Me: Sure?

Serenity: Yes.

Me: Last chance.

Serenity: I'm sure.

Me: Congratulations! You won half a dollar! *hands her the half dollar*



Serenity: I-did-not-know-that-this-is-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Me: Looks like the tape of her voice has been broken.

Serenity: a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Me: Looks like she's gone crazy.

Serenity: a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a

Me: Well then, ladies and gentle men! This is the end of our first interview with the YGO characters! See you next time when we interview Yami and some of his friends!

Serenity: a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-Bye-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-!-a-a-a-a

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment