Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - You saved my life.

Draco gets jealous from Harry while watching him riding the Hippogriff, so he tries to prove to Hermione that he's better. What would happen? This fanfiction features Draco/Hermione.

Chapter 1 - You saved my life.

Chapter 1 - You saved my life.
Draco Malfoy Stared at Harry while he was riding the Hippogriff, he was jealous.
 
"Get back!" Shouted Malfoy, he pushed us out of the way.
 
He moved very fast. The Hippogriff seemed upset of this. All of the sudden, the Hippogriff raised its front legs with anger, Malfoy seemed scared. I closed my eyes for a moment. When I opened them, Malfoy was on the ground, holding his hand in pain. I moved forward without thinking of anything except Malfoy. "Hagrid! He has to be moved to the hospital immediately!" The Hippogriff moved forward to me, I didn't care & I didn't even see it, all of what I saw was that horrible picture of Malfoy holding his hand in pain. I felt terrible pain in my hand, then, everything went dark.
 
"Hermione!" Shouted a voice that I remembered, it was Harry. "Hermione! Wake up!"
 
I opened my eyes & I saw his terrified face. He looked afraid.
 
"What happened?" I asked. I tried to move to see, but my arm was injured and that caused me to scream.
 
"Careful, Hermione! Rest your arm" Harry said. He was trembling.
 
'What happened?" I repeated.
 
"The Hippogriff attacked you after Hagrid left. Why didn't you run?" Harry answered.
 
"I didn't see it!" I cried
 
"How? It was right in front of you!" Harry shouted with anger. Moments passed before he realized that he was shouting. "Sorry, I didn't control my self" He apologized quickly.
 
"Where is Malfoy? Is he okay?" I shouted suddenly.
 
"Well, well, can't we all Ms. Granger & Mr. Malfoy rest a little?" Said Mr. Snape, it was the first time for him to be kind to me.
 
When they all left, including professor Snape, I heard a weak voice, just behind me.
 
"Hermione, Come here" Malfoy said.
 
I moved towards him, I was right aside him, he continued. "Hermione, thanks for saving my life"
 
Did he say that? Yes, he did. I've never heard him thanking anyone before.
 
He suddenly sat up and kissed me on the cheek. I leaned in and kissed him, he took over after that. We parted few seconds later, but it did feel like many sunny days.
 
Although we promised each other to forget what happened that day, I still can't forget about it, the day I knew who Draco's real love was.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment