Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - The Effect of Fear

When Shinji Kuromia gets out of the hospital 5 years late, he enrolls at an all grade university called, Spirit Book University. It is said that there were Six powerful books that are born at random. But not one book: The Red Book.

Chapter 10 - The Effect of Fear

Chapter 10 - The Effect of Fear
Chapter Nine: The Effect of Fear



Ice hauled Kagura on her back with Yamina ahead of her. Both Ice and Kagura glasses were gone. With what little strength the two had, they escaped their house with a slim chance of being harmed. All three of them wore tattered clothes that were stained in various places. Bruises and scratches were littered on them and if I have to say it, dried blood was leaking between their legs. The moonlight revealed their pale faces and tired eyes. The night was cold. So cold, that they could see their own breath. Their breath came in shaky gasps and their legs trembled with each step. Their ears and tail were gone.
Ya&Yamina&? How& much&farther& is it? Ice gasped, adjusting Kagura on her back.
Its just& up ahead. Yamina breathed. Come on&
Yamina waited for Ice to catch up to her. Ice was panting and her balance was wavering.
Here& let me help&
NO! Ice shouted slapping Yaminas hand away. I got her&. Just&just dont bother. Ice readjusted Kagura again, accidentally causing some blood to drip from her arm onto her already bloodstained sleeve.
Seriously, your energy is much lower than mine. Also, youre bleeding. Let me carry her. Yamina took Kagura off of Ices back and placed her on her own back and turned away from Ice. I dont want to end up carrying both&
Yamina heard a thud. She turned around and saw Ice on the ground.
&of you. Yamina finished. She sighed and turned her head to look at Kagura. Please tell me you have enough energy to at least hold onto me.
As an answer, Kaguras arms wrapped around Yaminas neck.
Good. Yamina went back over to Ice and picked her up. Holding her in her arms, Yamina walked over to the house ahead.
It was Shinjis home.



Mr. Kuromia was in the kitchen drinking green tea wearing nothing but a bath robe. His hair was wet and a towel was draped over his shoulders. His eyes narrowed and looked at the door. He cautiously placed his cup down onto the counter and went over to the door. He heard a thud right outside of the door. He opened it.
What the&!? On the front steps, Yamina, Kagura and Ice lied in a heap. Quickly, Mr. Kuromia got all three of the girls into the house. Once inside, Mr. Kuromia carefully took the girls tattered clothes off and covered their chests and private areas. He got the first aid kit and looked at Kagura first. Her wounds werent too bad; just bruises and rough handling. He patched Kagura up and went to Yamina.
Yamina was slightly worse. Like Kagura, she had bruises and some tough handling. But she had scratches and dried blood was trickling from them. Mr. Kuromia cleanup up the blood and also patched her up. He then looked at Ice.
Mr. Kuromias eyes widened. Ice was injured the most; her left arm was bleeding freely and it was leaking onto the wood floor. She had probably reopened the wound. He quickly cleaned it from infection and wrapped it. When he was doing so, he had felt her skin. She was cold, as if she was just thawed from a block of ice.
Thunder sounded off in a distance and Mr. Kuromia looked outside the kitchen window from where he was. Dark clouds shaded the very early morning, light flashing in the midst of them. Mr. Kuromia felt his nerves vibrate with electricity. Feeling this, he clenched his fist and finished cleaning and bandaging Ices wounds. He then went into the kitchen and wetted a cloth. He used the cloth to clean the blood up from the wood floor. Afterwards, Mr. Kuromia carried the three girls to the living room and placed them on the sofa. He then took a piece of paper and wrote a note to the girls and left it on the coffee table.
Mr. Kuromia looked back out the window and saw rain falling and the clouds still flashing with captive lightning. He moved his bangs out of his eyes and sighed deeply. His eyes started to glaze and his mind started to get hazy. Mr. Kuromia rubbed his eyes and got up, closed the sliding door to the living room and went to the stairs.
Oh no, you dont&. Midoshis voice said in Mr. Kuromias head. He stopped at the foot of the stairs.
I dont what? Mr. Kuromia thought back lazily.
Youre going to your pup, werent you?

No&

You were& I can sense it. Midoshi appeared behind Mr. Kuromia, wrapping his arms around his torso, pinning Mr. Kuromias arms to his sides. Mr. Kuromia didnt make a move.
Your nerves are pulsating, vibrating with electricity. Which electricity, in my terms, is ecstasy? Am I right? Midoshi licked teasingly at Mr. Kuromias neck. Mr. Kuromia blushed and his legs went watery. He closed his eyes and his lips quivered, trying to keep his moans in. Your Heat Session is very special because it only happens when the weather is like this.
Outside, there was a flash of bright light along with thunder and Mr. Kuromia moaned at the same time, now red at the cheeks. His legs gave out making the towel that was still on his shoulders slip off and onto the floor. Since Midoshi was holding him, he caught Mr. Kuromia and held him up.
If lightning strikes anywhere in this town, in this city, youll be lost in your electricity. Youll be helpless and weak, only looking for relief. Your eyes filled with desire, not caring who youll do it with. Just like the first time.
Mr. Kuromia was panting now, his head limping. His eyes lost their focus and a headband a cape appeared on him. The headband was dark blue with lighter blue strips going around the top and bottom. The cape was also dark blue, but it was speckled with the same shade of light blue like his headband.
Oh, so you were wearing them. Just making them invisible; how clever of you. Midoshi slipped his hand through the opening of Mr. Kuromias robe. But does that mean that you wanted me to hurt you like I did on my last visit? Oh dear, your uke self is starting to come back isnt it?
Midoshi moved Mr. Kuromia to the dining table and placed him face up upon it. Midoshi removed the top part of Mr. Kuromias robe where he admired his chest.
As beautiful as always& Midoshi leaned forward and made fluttery kisses on Mr. Kuromias neck to his stomach. I dont want to be away from you again& you are my first and only love& he then continued.
As he was doing that, Mr. Kuromia was staring at the high ceiling above him, his pupils growing and shrinking. His head moved to its side where he saw his cup of tea still sitting on the counter, its steam raising. From the other side of the steam, it seemed that it was enveloping Mr. Kuromia and Midoshi&


A student of SBU High the age of seventeen sprinted around the building to the back where the school spring dance was going to be held. His short emerald hair wavered behind him as the wind passed through. His bright green eyes were narrowed, trying to keep the wind out. He wore a green uniform and held under his arm was a green spirit book.
You guys, Im here! the young man said.
What took you Midoshi? We had to replace you. A young man said.
Sorry, the teacher held me after class to ask about something. Midoshi said apologetically. Who did you replace me with?
A seventh year like us. The young man answered. Hes with the dark blue clothes and silver hair. He knows the levitation spells, like you do. Hes over there. The young man pointed to the opposite end of the yard. Midoshi looked.
The young man mentioned had his back to Midoshi. His shoulder length hair was moving slightly; he must be casting the levitation spell. Midoshi went up to him and watched him work. His face was relaxed as he concentrated on his spell with his eyes closed. He was levitating a string of fake roses onto some tree branches. The line nestled on the selected branches and the young silver haired man let out a sigh of relief. He then opened his eyes. Midoshi blushed, his heart racing. His eyes were shimmering in the sunlight like polished metal with water sprinkled on it. Midoshi fell in love with such a site.
Oh hi. The young man said turning to Midoshi. My name is Shinjimo Kuromia. Whats yours?
Midoshi blushed deeper. Um& Midoshi Kurushii. He cautiously placed a hand out. Nice& to meet you.
Shinjimo shook his hand. Whats with the nervous act? Do you like me?
Midoshi shook head. No of course not! Were both guys&
If you say so. Shinjimo looked at his face. You sure are going red. Go splash water on your face or something. Shinjimo then turned around and started walking off.
Wait!
Shinjimo turned back around. What is it?
L-Lets hang out sometime. I want to get to know you more.
Shinjimo looked astonished at first. But he then smiled. Sure why not?
Really? Midoshi said happily. Great! Lets meet after class.
Sounds great. Shinjimo smiled. See you then. With a flash of light, Shinjimo disappeared.
For the next few days Midoshi and Shinjimo spent their free time together. Within the school, both of them always met at the roof top that was fenced of to prevent anyone from falling. Up there they studied and practiced battling with each other. Outside school, the two always roamed the streets and roads, talking about various things. Midoshi always tried to make a conversation to forge a bond to bring both him and Shinjimo closer. But Shinjimo always changed the subject without answering. There were also times when Midoshi wanted to go to the Scattered Forest. But Shinjimo denied it. After a few days, Midoshi spent his time in the library looking at books about the Scattered Forest.
Hey, Midoshi said one time while they walked down a road. How about a stroll through the forest&
What? Why all of a sudden?
What, we arent allowed to do some exploring at dusk? Midoshi asked coming to a halt. Or are you afraid?
Of course not afraid, Shinjimo said stopping in front of Midoshi. I&I just dont want to, thats all.
I sense lying in your voice& Midoshi said slyly. I think youre scared.
Im seriously not! Shinjimo turned to Midoshi. Ill prove you that Im not scared. Lets go! Shinji started walking to the right where many houses lined up in rows.
Midoshi cleared his throat.
What? Shinjimo asked fiercely.
Its that way& Midoshi pointed to the left; Shinjimo turned red. To the left was an empty road and in the end of it was the forest.
I-I knew that! Lets go. Shinjimo grabbed Midoshis wrist and walked off to the left.
By the time they were in the forest, night had covered the sky. The stars were black and only a few managed to overcome the darkness. The trees emitted an ominous aura, sending chills up Shinjimos spine. The branches looked like odd hands just waiting to come down and grab what they can. Though Shinjimo felt veiled fear, he also felt a sucking sensation that drained his power of words, leaving him practically helpless.
Is something wrong, Shinjimo? Midoshi asked, an evil grin forming and eyes flashing. He could see that ice was forming along Shinjimos spine.
I feel strange&. Thats all&
Fear perhaps? Midoshi asked.
No& of course not&
Fear is a powerful thing&

Then what is it?
I dont know&
For one who possess the Power of Words to feel fear&

Then what is it? If it isnt fear, then what is it? Theres always an answer even if it is something you dont want.
That power will be drained&

Midoshi snuck behind Shinjimo and quickly embraced him from behind; Shinjimo gave a small shout.
You are afraid arent you? Midoshi whispered. Without waiting for an answer, he continued. I noticed from our time together you always avoided going to this forest. I wondered why. So I did a little research.
Shinjimo was shaking from Midoshis sudden embrace. What was he doing?
I didnt find anything that would strike fear in you because of this forests legends or such things. So I assumed that you just didnt like being here. And what do you know, its true&.
Fear is a powerful thing. Its so powerful it drains a persons power of words&. So you cant defend yourself with spells.
Midoshi leaned forward and pinned Shinjimo to the forest floor. Shinjimos hair gleamed in the moonlight, revealing his true beauty. His hair was pushed aside, away from the back of his neck. Midoshi took out a silver dagger that was stowed away within his clothes.
W-what are you doing? Shinjimo asked. Get off of me! He struggled underneath Midoshi. But Midoshi placed pressure on a certain place on Shinjimos back and paralyzed him.
Too much struggling will make the cut too deep. We dont want that do we?
Midoshi took the daggers point and placed it onto the back of Shinjimos neck and drew an M on it. Blood leaked and Midoshi lapped it up with his tongue. Shinjimo made no sound during this but he did shudder as Midoshi cleaned up his blood.
My gift to you for years to come.
Thunder sounded above the two.
You have a task to do once he is born. But for now, you dont have to worry.
Rain started to fall as more thunder rang.
Midoshi stood up and got off of Shinjimo. Behind Midoshi, lightning struck the tree, lighting it ablaze. Shinjimo stood up slowly and turned to Midoshi his head down. Midoshi lifted his hand and in it, a small flame from the burning tree appeared.
Eat the flame for the Red Books element is fire& from your sapphire seeds, it shall be born.
Shinjimo took the flame without resistance and ate it whole. It slid without leaving any trace of heat into his stomach where it disappeared. He held his head up and revealed blank, lust filled eyes.
Very good& Midoshi walked up to Shinjimo and pressed his lips to his. Shinjimo accepted the offer.





1

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Lamia on September 8, 2006, 2:30:09 PM

Lamia on
Lamia-^^-

Very creative.

-Lamia