Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 0 - Clan Set-ups

My book! YAY=P orginally this was going to be just another story about a dragon and her family, but then i got into the Warriors series by Erin Hunter and it turned into the Dragon version of Warriors and i've only got a prologue, and 1 and a half

Chapter 0 - Clan Set-ups

Chapter 0 - Clan Set-ups












CrystalClan











LEADER: FROSTMOON-sparkling crystal like dragon 20 years of age, with the unusual ability to breath frost. She-dragon.











DEPUTY:ICESCALE-lookalike to her younger sister, Frostmoon, senior soldier. 57.











MEDICAL DRAGON: BLUESCALE-aqua blue dragon 22 years of age.











SOLDIERS: (dragons who have finished pupilship)











ICESCALE-lookalike to her younger sister, Frostmoon, senior soldier. 57 years. Female.





PUPIL-SNAKEWING





BURSTBREATH-male light blue dragon with explosive fire breath.15.





TWISTEDFOOT-albino(white with red eyes) dragon with a badly twisted foot.Male. 37.





PUPIL-SHARPWING





GOLDFANG-silvery pelted female with golden fangs.93.Mother of Frostmoon and Icescale.





LUCKHEART-5 year old extremely lucky female dragon.





PUPIL-SMALLWING





STAREYE-11 month old with a gift MoonClan usually only gives to Medicine Dragons, to foresee future events.Male.

















PUPILS: (chicks older than 1 week)











SNAKEWING-8 month old serpentine male.





SHARPWING-7 month old female with unusually sharp fangs.





SMALLWING-7 month old female, sister of Sharpwing, that is abnormally small.











QUEENS: (females expecting)











CRYSTALPELT-dragon with a pelt so realistic that, if she stood still youd think shes a sculpture. 5, sister of Luckheart.











VETERANS: (former queens and soldiers, now retied)











CROOKEDTAIL-103 year old dragon with a broken tail. Male.





BROKENWING-pupil never made soldier because of a broken wing. 24 year old female.





KEENEYE-200 year old female with unusualy keen eyes











CHICKS: (chicks 1 day old to 1 week old)











RUBYCHICK-2 day old enthusiastic female, unusually red with black back spikes and dark blue paws. Daugther of Frostmoon.



































LAVACLAN











LEADER: FLAMEMOON-has a secert love for Frostmoon looks a lot like his daugter Ruby. 22 year old male.











DEPUTY:BLACKFOOT-black-footed 30 year old male











MEDICINE DRAGON: MAGMAPELT-22 year old male dragon that has a pelt that looks like magma.





PUPIL-RUSTYWING











SOLDIERS:











BLUEFLAME-12 month old she-dragon, blue flame breath.





PUPIL-EAGLEWING





BRONZEFANG-8 year old she-dragon with bronze fangs.





TWOFOOT-19 year old dragon born with only two legs, male.





PUPIL-WHITEWING





DOUBLETAIL-female with two tails. red with orange spots





HAWKSCALE-male brown scaled dragon

















PUPILS:











RUSTYWING-10 month old redish brown female





EAGLEWING-week old male with eyes as keen as an eagles





WHITEWING-week old female with a white tail, sister of Eaglewing

















QUEENS:











HYDRAHEAD-female dragon with an extremly rare and unusual brith defict, two heads.

















VETERANS:











VOLVAGA-300 year old female rogue whose mate was sealed away by his evil twin.





SCARFACE-139 year old male with a horribly scarred face from thousands of battles

















EarthClan

















LEADER:





Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

WhiteWolfGurl on August 3, 2006, 3:52:47 AM

WhiteWolfGurl on
WhiteWolfGurlnvm i made her into aquachick...^^'can it be changed?and she's 5 days old if i could..

WhiteWolfGurl on August 1, 2006, 10:40:50 PM

WhiteWolfGurl on
WhiteWolfGurloh setofan93 can you put me as a dragon in your story?it looks cool,if you allow me here is my dragon.
 
aquawing: a faemale water dragon that loves to swim but she spends as much time flying as well.her pelt is blue like the sea,some say that her pelt changes color in the water to make her pelt look as if it was only the water moving like always and she has the light blue eyes to match her pelt her age only 8 months old. she has no spikes only a sleek frame that has a coat of oil on it so she could swim against the current.(d)
 
i love this story ^^ cant wait for more of it.