Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chap. 1

My book! YAY=P orginally this was going to be just another story about a dragon and her family, but then i got into the Warriors series by Erin Hunter and it turned into the Dragon version of Warriors and i've only got a prologue, and 1 and a half

Chapter 1 - Chap. 1

Chapter 1 - Chap. 1












After what seemed like countless hours of pushing, and resting, and pushing again I finally pushed myself out of the egg that protected me while I developed. With my last bit of energy I pushed myself upright and unfurled my wings to dry them. As I looked around the world I had entered moments ago, my eyes widened in amazement.











Looming in front of me lapping the logs and stones on which it burnt was a giant fire. I turned around and saw a great pool of water and stumbled as best as I could on my inexperienced legs and observed my reflection. I was blood red with; an arrowhead tail, black spikes along my back, midnight blue paws, my eyes were sky blue, I extended my serpentine neck and lapped up some water, distorting my image. I gazed at the walls of the cave I noticed that the walls were covered with valleys carved by generations of scales scraping the wall.











With more observation of the cave I discovered a large rock jutting out of the wall. I put my weight on my hind legs, spread my translucent wings, and jumped into the air landing gracefully on the rock and took in the sights of the den, first looking at the fire then looking at my egg shell winking red at me in the firelight. Then, I curled and went to sleep.











Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment