Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Janiqua Meets Piccolo

Some of you might have see the first part of this story on V1k's ..........Storys!
Anywas so im going to start the story again.So i hope you like it!But if you don't then you can bite me!

Chapter 2 - Janiqua Meets Piccolo

Chapter 2 - Janiqua Meets Piccolo
Seared was In the forest just sitting and listening to the birds,But just then she heard something."Who are you"?A Green man come to her and asked.*Wow He's Cute*Janiqua thought."Are you going to answer me or do i need to beat it out of you"?(Kick her @$$)Janiqua was starting to get scared."I-I...i'm Janiqua.......AND WHO.....OR WHAT ARE YOU"!?!She yelled."I'm NOT going to tell you my name"!"Please.........ppplllllleeeeeaaaaaasssssee-"."FINE!!!I will tell you but only if you dont laugh".He said.The Green man Sighed."I'm name is Piccolo......".Piccolo looked at her."S.....So.....T-That's your.....NAME"!??!Janiqua said then she started busting up laughing.Piccolo got sad and walked away.And Janiqua followed him.He walked to a waterfall."It's so wander full".Janiqua said looking at the waterfall.Piccolo didn't say anything."I'm sorry about what i said about you name".Piccolo looked at her then sighed."do you believe in love at first sight"?Piccolo asked.(This story is getting way to fluffed!)"No..........But i can".janiqua could tell that piccolo was going kiss her..........But he stopped."You should leave,someone as pretty as you shouldn't be with a Ugly Alien like me".Piccolo ex-planed."YOUR NOT UGLY"!She yelled.Piccolo looked at her and him checks turned Purple(Janiqua 's Favorite Color ^_^)"Wow How did you do that"?She asked.Piccolo looked away."That's How i blush".He Ex-planed."It's Cute".She said then kissed his check."Do you really have felling for me?Because i don't want you to love me when there is someonels that you love".He said."Don't worry i love you and only you".Piccolo smiled then picked her up and took her to him cave to show her how much he loves her!

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

V1k on April 4, 2007, 4:29:08 AM

V1k on
V1kNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! TAKE IT OFF! TAKE IT OFF! EEEE! SOMEBODY SHOOT ME! I DON'T LIKE YOU! MMOP!