Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Miroku's Little Angel

Miroku’s having a conversation with his little angel about his ‘little angel’ (who he can’t seem to tell that he loves her) lol.

Chapter 1 - Miroku's Little Angel

Chapter 1 - Miroku's Little Angel
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha, no matter how much I wish that I did… but MIROKU IS MINE MUAH HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAA!!!!! *Ahem* I don’t own anything.



Summary: Miroku’s having a conversation with his little angel about his ‘little angel’ (who he can’t seem to tell that he loves her) lol.



Miroku’s Little Angel



Let me be honest with you. We all know I like to feel up women… namely Sango. It’s really obvious that I want her attention. But what people really don’t know about me?

A mini-angel appeared on my right shoulder. “Aren’t you supposed to come with a devil?” I asked it.

“Aw, what the hell. He gave up.” Almighty Buddha! I never would’ve thought an angel (even one of my inner ones) would curse. “Said you were too much of a rival for his position.

Our conversation was interrupted by the lovely Sango coming into the clearing, humming to herself. ‘Damn!’ I cursed mentally. ‘I missed another one of her baths!’

“Why? You’ve seen her gorgeous body so many times before.” I swear that was a snide comment. “I mean, I’ve seen better. But can’t you just imagine her beautifully arched back, all the while-“

“Shut UP!” I grumbled ferociously. “Hold it, you know what I’m thinking?”

“ANYways, I say you should tell her. I mean, it’s kinda hard not to want to. With her hair spread out like a beautiful halo as she lays on the ground, her-“

“Enough!” I all but shouted.

“Miroku?” Sango called out to me hesitantly. I tensed. Did she know? “Are you ok?”

I relaxed quite visibly. “Of course, why wouldn’t I be?” I replied rather cheerily.

“You haven’t tried to grope me all day-“ Score for the Roku-man! “-and you just had an entire two-sided conversation by yourself.”

“Damn, damn, DAMN!” I stormed off. Hearing a snort, I looked up to find Inuyasha in the tree above me.

“Geez, Miroku, if you’re gonna impress someone, never talk to your shoulder angel out loud… Especially,” he added as an afterthought, “not in front of your ‘little angel.’” He cackled and jumped through the trees

I contemplated sucking him into my Kazaana. ‘Nah. The girls would have a fit.’

“You just wanna get on Sango’s good side… though the rear is quite nice as well. But we all know you looove her; you want to kiiiss her; you want to huuug her!” Evil little minion voice was back. *extremely dry tone* I’m SO ecstatic.

“BE QUIET ABOUT MY LITTLE ANGEL SANGO ALREADY!!!” My mind was ready to burst at his seams!

Inuyasha’s chuckle and and Kagome’s giggle brought me back to Earth. ‘Uh oh… here we go.’

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

FallOutGirlAARHinder on September 30, 2006, 7:46:57 AM

FallOutGirlAARHinder on
FallOutGirlAARHinderthat was real good also real funny if you read it like i do

chibianimegirl22 on June 4, 2005, 3:42:22 PM

chibianimegirl22 on
chibianimegirl22OMG that is sooooo wierd like how i feel at my house... I mean I talk to myself all the time. its ok miroku its totally ntural to do that>_<

KORORO IS BACK AND THIS TIME SHE REMBERED TO BRING ZORO!!!