Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Crystal Lake's Cute Lil' Date! /Crazgremlin

My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^

Chapter 2 - Crystal Lake's Cute Lil' Date! /Crazgremlin

Chapter 2 - Crystal Lake's Cute Lil' Date! /Crazgremlin
Crystal Lake’s Cute Lil’ Date!

Chain the shape shifter was now in her hedgehog form today. She was looking through some clothes and left to try some on. The clothes she was trying on was a black halter top with a white horse head silhouette, some black hip hugger flares and comfortable black sneakers. She looked at herself in the triple mirror right outside of the changing room when she heard someone say “That looks pretty good on you…” It was a male voice. She quickly turned around and blushed. “Huh?!” of course she was pretty surprised when she saw the one and only Shadow the Hedgehog. He was as calm as ever, she was the exact opposite and then finally calmed down when she saw who it was. “Oh hey Shadow.” She turned around and hid her blushing face. He tilted his head slightly confused at her. She went back into the dressing room and changed into her normal clothes. She took the clothes she just had on and took them to the cash register. He followed. “Hey Chain?” Shadow said in a questioning voice. “Yeah…” she replied to him. “Want to go somewhere tonight?” he asked her. “Hm?” She looked at him with a puzzled look. “Y’know…like a date?” He looked back at her and saw she was blushing. “W-Well…I…I…ok…” she stammered and looked down at the cement on the ground they were walking on. “Ok.” Shadow said and they walked the rest back home silently.
******************
Chain was changing into her new clothes that she just bought a while ago. She looked at herself in the mirror one more time before putting a few touches. She sprayed on some jasmine perfume and walked out of her room. She wondered where he was taking her. She shrugged and looked at the door as it rang. She walked over and when she opened it there was Shadow. They walked out the door as they started heading near the forest. She had a puzzled look on her face and Shadow was just smiling a real smile not his smirks. They walked until they came to a beautiful lake. It was peaceful and quiet. So quiet you could hear the wind blowing to the lake causing the lake to make small waves.
Chain gasped in surprise of the beautiful scene. There was an opening of the trees and the full moon was right at that spot. There was a flat marble rock there where you can get a perfect view. Chain and Shadow sat on it and watched the moon’s light reflecting off the lake. “This is Crystal Lake. The purest of all waters…” Shadow told Chain who was just speechless at the beauty. She looked up at Shadow with her blue eyes. “Shadow…” she almost said in a light whisper. He just smiled at her and they kissed each other sweetly. They watched Crystal lakes beautiful waters as Shadow looked up at the full moon and Chain want to sleep with her head on his shoulder. Shadow looked down at her sleeping form and said “Sweet dreams Chain…” and he kissed her on the forehead…………
************************************************************************
Shades: There you go Craz! Hope you like this sweet and cute lil’ date at my made up lake, Crystal Lake! I thought that since I made that place peaceful, quiet and beautiful that it would be perfect for what you wanted. So tell me what you think! ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

CrazGremlin on August 24, 2004, 3:13:31 AM

CrazGremlin on
CrazGremlinAwwww, thankies!! *huggles* *favs*

sunflower_hedgehog on August 23, 2004, 11:50:35 PM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogwow so discriptive i love these i done the discriptions on the intro. so er there!