Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - A Warm and Loving Sunset/ Sunflower

My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^

Chapter 3 - A Warm and Loving Sunset/ Sunflower

Chapter 3 - A Warm and Loving Sunset/ Sunflower
A Warm and Loving Sunset

Sunflower the Hedgehog was practicing her lyrics to her new song. “ Hmmm….”
she sang some of the lyrics to see if it sounded right.

“Think I, that I'm not cynical
Because of love, I know, that I've become the one I am
And I say
Anyway, anyhow, the sun goes up and down
So dont think loneliness is a consequence of love
It's come and done cause
Anyone, anywhere, no matter who you are
You’ll never lose the once you keep inside your heart
A consequence of love”

“Yeah that’s great!” she smiled. She heard the door open and looked behind her. Shadow walked beside her, took a nearby chair and sat down. “What are you doing?” he asked and peered at the lyrics as Sunflower’s hand covered it up. “Just practicing my lyics.” she replied wondering why he was here in the first place. “Oh…Hey I was wondering. Want to go somewhere this afternoon?” he asked Sunflower. Sunflower smiled and nodded to his question. She set down her lyrics and they walked out the door together.
************
Sunflower went to go change into some other clothes. She was wearing her white blue trimmed t-shirt and white flares. She went next to Shadow and took his arm. “ Well let’s go!” Shadow speeded as fast as he could and stopped in front of a field full of fresh and delicious fruits. “Wow! This place is wonderful!” Sunflower said as she picked a ripe apple and bit a piece of the juicy apple. She savored it’s wonderful taste and swallowed. Shadow took her hand and ran further into the field. “Shadow! Where are you taking me now!” she yelled over the wind speeding past them. “You’ll see!” Shadow yelled back. Once again they ran until they came to their destination. Sunflower gazed at the orange sky and red sun. She breathed and felt Shadow’s hand on hers. There in front of them was a beautiful sunset. “Shadow…It’s beautiful…” she breathed. “Yeah…yeah…” He said as he hugged her. They then shared a passionate kiss…….
************************************************************************
Shades: There you go Sunflower! ^-^ Hope you liked it! I couldn’t think of my own lyrics just to put something for Sunflower’s lyrics so I put some lyrics of her theme song! ^-^

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on August 24, 2004, 12:16:37 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehoglove it so so so much! thanks!