Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Knuckles' Angel On Angel Island/Crazgremlin

My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^

Chapter 4 - Knuckles' Angel On Angel Island/Crazgremlin

Chapter 4 - Knuckles' Angel On Angel Island/Crazgremlin
Knuckles’ Angel on Angel Island

“Hmmm…” Knuckles was thinking about what to do that day. His sister, Shikon came up to him. “What’s the matter Knux?” she asked with curiosity. “Just bored…” Knuckles told her already starting to get stubborn because she made him lose his train of thought. She just smiled “I want you to meet my friend Sonya” Shikon told him showing her friend to him. He blushed when he saw her. She was a black echidna with white streaks on her arms, a white star on her stomach, white hair with black streaks. What was he thinking? He thought she was cute. “uh…” Knuckles said staring at her. Sonya blushed seeing him stare at her. Knuckles finally got to his senses and took Sonya’s hand. “ahem…um…would you like to go somewhere tonight. Cause I got nothing to do tonight and…” Knuckles stammered trying to ask her out. Sonya just smiled and blushed like what Knuckles would do if he saw someone cute asking him out. “Sure.” she replied to him. He smiled and walked away to watch the master emerald some more. Shikon just had to interrupt at that time. “Hey Sonya! C’mon let’s go…get you ready for your date…hehehe” Shikon snickered.
**************
Knuckles was walking towards Sonya’s home . He took a deep breath before knocking wondering if he’d be rejected later in the date. Shikon answered the door and smiled evilly at her brother. “Come in…mwahahahahaha…” Shikon joked. “Very funny Shikon…” Knuckles said back to his snickering sister. “Your love will be here soon, Romeo.” She walked up the stairs and walked down the stairs with Sonya. She was wearing a white long-sleeved stomach shirt with a large hole in the back, with some grey comfortable pants. It wasn’t much, but she was cute in anyway. He held out his hand to her and she took it. “Be here before the clock strikes midnight its 9:00 right now! Or you’ll be sorry!” Shikon yelled to them. They laughed and Knuckles took her to a shrine. He showed her a pillow on the floor of the shrine to sit on. She sat on the pillow and looked around. The place was pitch black...until Knuckles lit the candles on the sides. The shrine was now lit but was not all you could see. There was a box in the far middle in the shrine, to the left and right sides of the box was a vase of jasmines, and there were red rose petals on the floor and somehow and strangely there was cherry blossom petals falling from the ceiling, also there was a scent of lilacs in the air of the shrine. Knuckles smiled at the expression on Sonya’s face. She then looked curiously at the box. She tilted her head to the side with a puzzled look. “What’s in there…” she asked Knuckles reaching for the box. Her hand touched the top and Knuckles’ hand was on top of hers. They opened it together and a note was inside. It said: “Sonya, you are beautiful, sweet, and my angel…”and with that…they shared a passionate kiss……………….
**********************************************************************
Hope you like it Craz! ^-^ I was helping my mom plant some flowers and I thought of flowers for the story. I think it is really kawaii! ^-^

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

sunflower_hedgehog on August 26, 2004, 3:35:19 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogcute cute CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CrazGremlin on August 25, 2004, 11:22:28 PM

CrazGremlin on
CrazGremlinKAWAII! Thanks much. And Ill draw you a pic of blood and death.