Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Speeding Love/pinktiger300/

My Lil' Dating Agency where girls can ask me to make a story where their characters and the sonic guy of their choice goes on a date! ^-^

Chapter 5 - Speeding Love/pinktiger300/

Chapter 5 - Speeding Love/pinktiger300/
Speeding Love

Veena Vixen was walking around Station Square looking at all the skyscrapers and buildings. She then bumped into Sonic the Hedgehog, Station Square’s savior. “huh? Oh sorry! I was just runnin’ too fast. hehe!” Sonic apologized in his usual cheery way. “It’s okay!” Veena replied smiling back at him. “Hey y’know you are kinda cute! What’s ur name?” Sonic asked Veena possibly flirting with her. They talked some more but it was ruined by a certain pink hedgehog. “SONIC!!!!!!!” They heard a feminine voice yell. A few seconds later after the yell they saw a hammer with a pink hedgehog known none other than Amy Rose. “YIPE!!!” Sonic yelled before running away yelling back to Veena, “MEET ME AT THE FOUNTAIN AT 5:00!!!!!”. Veena stared at the horizon where Sonic disappeared to. She giggled and started walking home. She went home, took a quick shower and changed into a dark blue shirt, a light blue skirt, dark blue boots, and a black chocker necklace. She smiled at her outfit and checked it in the mirror. She fixed her hair a bit and fluffed her tail before walking out the door heading towards the fountain wondering where he would take her.
*************
Veena was waiting at the fountain and she checked her watch. It was 4:58 and right when she checked her watch Sonic appeared in front of her. “Hey!” Sonic said smiling at Veena. She smiled back and he picked her up. “C’mon we gotta get there before Amy finds me.” Sonic told her as he started running. Veena giggled and watched the many trees and people that were a blur as they speeded by. She laughed as the wind her hair blew through the wind. Sonic smiled and he skidded to a corner and stopped. They were in front of a beach just in time to see the sun disappearing into the horizon. They gazed at the beautiful beach and finally walked into beach territory. There was a few gazebos with tables around in the beach. They sat down in one and watched the sun disappear fully and there was no trace of a bright beam of the sun. They walked out of the gazebo, Sonic laid down on the still warm sand as Veena sat on it. Sonic looked up at her smiling face as she looked up at the first star that was coming out. She closed her eyes and concentrated at what she wanted most that night. She opened her eyes as other stars came into sight. The star she wished on was especially shining. It was brighter than all the other stars. She felt a hand on hers and gasped. She looked up at Sonic who was sitting up looking down at her. They looked up at the shining star once more before sharing a sweet kiss…….
************************************************************************
There you go pinktiger300! Hope you like it! ^-^! Kawaii!

Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

DaWolff on March 17, 2006, 6:48:43 AM

DaWolff on
DaWolffpisses my, sonamyfan, off but i guess its g000000d

Amyfan2004 on March 15, 2005, 12:26:21 PM

Amyfan2004 on
Amyfan2004adds story to favs*

Crystal_girl on January 13, 2005, 11:05:47 PM

Crystal_girl on
Crystal_girlHiya,nice to meet you if you have time could you do you do one of the stroies for me?

Who:Manic
Where:Sunset Hill
When:3:00
What:Well,since Crystal is a tomboy how about Crystal gets kiddnap,But by the time Manic comes to save her,She already freed herself!(All this druing their date)Thanks!

pinktiger300 on August 26, 2004, 6:22:03 AM

pinktiger300 on
pinktiger300I love it thanx sooooo much!!!! *Clicks the +Faves 1,000,000 times* ^_^ ^_^ ^_^

sunflower_hedgehog on August 26, 2004, 3:37:52 AM

sunflower_hedgehog on
sunflower_hedgehogi love your stories!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!