Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Abandoned, Then A Theif-Traveler!

May, a traveling theif-kougra girl stumbles upon The Haunted Woods and goes to Edna's Tower, to steal valuble items. What trouble is she getting herself into?!

Chapter 1 - Abandoned, Then A Theif-Traveler!

Chapter 1 - Abandoned, Then A Theif-Traveler!
        It was a dark, cold night in Neopia Central, it was. May looked at the homes, and smirked. May was a theif. A kougra theif, that loved precious gems, and valuble items. She was painted with a shadow paint brush before her owner had abandoned her at the pound with the mean looking Techo. This is her story...
*********
        "May! Why do you always steal my food!" May's owner scowled at the small black furball curled up in a dark corner. The kougra's eyes had a golden glow as she glared at the owner. "That is it! You steal too much! You are just a little theif! Well, I don't think I can take care of a theif!", her owner scolded as she picked May up. May yelped with surprise, and struggled. Her owner stopped in front of the pound, and May whimpered. She heard her owner talking to a Techo with a white lab coat. He nodded at her owner and then looked down at her as he smirked. She whined, and struggled more while tears rolled down her cheeks. She sobbed as her owner handed her now limp body to the Techo. May looked at her owner pathetically, as her owner sniffed with sadness. Her owner tore her eyes away from May's, and bit her lip. May eyes looked at the floor as her owner ran out the door.
        She looked up at the Techo, and sobbed some more. "I want to go home! I want to be with my owner where it was warm, comforting, and safe! Where I knew what would happen, and I was curled up in my corner, or in my bed. Where my owner would always smile at me with love when she forgave me for stealing from her! Why couldn't I stop! I WANT TO GO HOME!!!!!!", May thought while she was brought into the back, and put into a cage. As soon as the cage door closed, she woke up from her thoughts and jumped at the cage, trying to claw her way through. She whimpered once again, and sobbed. She wanted to go home. She sniffed, and looked out of her cage to the others. There were other neopets that were either trying to escape or they were crying. She walked to the back of her cage, and went to the corner. Tears went down her cheeks, and she cried herself to sleep...

~*~Four Days Later~*~

        Eyes red from crying again, May yawned as she opened her eyes. Flinching at her first ray of sunlight in a while since it turned dark, she stretched. She smiled, and roared playfully, awaiting her food. Then after 2 minutes, her memory shot into her. She frowned with sadness, and dissapointment. She sighed and looked outside of the cage. She saw people looking at the cages seeing if they wanted to adopt one of the pets. Smiling, May put on her cutest face, and looked up at the owners. Some of them looked at her, but went to search more. The rest just ignored her, and payed attention to some of the other pets. When they all left, more cages were left empty. Whimpering, she swiped at the cage bars, growling. Snarling, she howled, and her cage shook.
        The other pets looked at her with surprise as she went further into her temper tantrum. The cage broke apart, and they saw that her eyes were fully red. She breathed heavily, and looked at her surroundings. Her eyes widened and she broke into a happy grin. She laughed with joy, and padded out the door. Silence. May came back in, and looked at the others. She looked at their surprised faces and smiled. "Anyone want out of this place?", she asked them. Some frowned and shook their heads, while most nodded eargerly. May smiled softly, and giggled. Swiping her sharp claws against the bars of the cages that belonged to the ones that wanted out, the cages broke helplessly falling to her newly found strengh.
        They all laughed, giggled, and were full of joy at how free they were now. Freedom felt good. They were now out of the prison that held them for so long. May looked at them from the door. "I thought you guys wanted to get out. Did you not?" She asked again, a playful smile on her face. The others looked at her and smiled. She left the pound which within a few minutes turned to chaos, and the Techo that she had seen yesterday was running in circles frustrated and panicked. The Uni was trying to get the neopets that ran away, but she wasn't successful. May giggled at the scene, and ran towards her new life. She would be free. Not held down by anyway. Nothing would stop her. It was May's world. Everybody else just lived in it.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

stardragon91 on October 22, 2005, 8:41:20 PM

stardragon91 on
stardragon91i noticed nobody ever comments on stories and it's annoying. Anyway, this was a nice story i love kougras!