Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter I

Emi Toshiko is a twenty year old detective on the KIRA case. Later, she finds out that the infamous L is on the same case and he wants to work with her.

Chapter 1 - Chapter I

Chapter 1 - Chapter I
Given To Those Who Deserve



Chapter I




Sometimes, I feel as if feel as if Im alone.

Like, no one cares for me&

Things are always like this, they always were. Even as a child&



My parents left me when I was just a newborn. I was left at my grandparents house as my parents ran off doing drugs. At least&thats what my grandmother told me&

My childhood wasnt as great as some would think.

I was the only child without any friends, and never really wanted to socialize. People only thought that I was a social butterfly because my grandmother lied to everyone.

Sometimes, I think of myself as an outsider.

Nothing can be changed from that&

During school&I was made fun of. No one ever wanted to know me&

The real me&



Later on, in high school, I decided to be the loner that I truly am&
I didnt fit in, I dyed my hair from its natural blond to black, wore baggy sweatshirts all of the time, and dark clothes&No one would come near me now.

I went to college to study law, and after that, trained to become a detective. That worked out nicely. But, I went through school at a very young age. I advanced in everything.

I went through elementary school by the age of seven, I completed junior high and high school by the age of fifteen, and finished college and detective training at the age of eighteen.

My name is Emi Toshiko; Im twenty and the lead detective at the station on the KIRA case.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment