Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Sonic Gets In Trouble

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 1 - Sonic Gets In Trouble

Chapter 1 - Sonic Gets In Trouble
Chapter 1- Sonic Gets In Trouble

Seven years in the past...

Rouge the Bat ran with the Master Emerald while Knuckles the Echidna chased her.
“GIVE ME THAT BACK!!!”
“No!” Rouge yelled back. Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy the Hedgehog were sitting in a tree watching them.
“Are they going to do this every day for the rest of our lives?” asked Sonic, rather annoyed.
“I bet,” answered Amy.
“We’re all only eight. Imagine what they’ll be like at fifteen!!!”

The Present...

“GET BACK HERE!” yelled Knuckles.
“Gotta learn to fly if you want to catch me,” replied Rouge, flying. Sonic and Amy were sitting on the same branch they did seven years ago.
“Remember seven years ago?” asked Amy. Sonic nodded, smiling.
“And even then I loved her,” he thought. Knuckles jumped up and tackled Rouge down. They rolled in the grass down a hill until the hill ended. Amy and Sonic’s jaws dropped. Knuckles was on top of Rouge! They were nose to nose. Knuckles’ cheeks turned redder than his fur. Rouge blushed too. Knuckles got up and held out his hand to Rouge. Rouge took it and Knuckles helped her up.
“Sorry for tackling you,”
“Sorry for calling you...what I did,” Rouge apologized. That’s when they noticed they were still holding hands. Knuckles pulled away quickly, and suddenly felt cold. Rouge felt cold as soon as they let go too.
“Uh...I gotta go...,” said Knuckles. He ran off. Sonic and Amy looked at each other.
“Never thought that would happen,” said Amy. Sonic nodded.
“I know,” Then, his ear twitched. He heard snapping. Amy did too, and knew what it was.
“Sonic, the branch!” Sonic stood up carefully. They were up pretty high, and he didn’t want anything to happen to Amy.
“Be careful, stand up, then hang on to me,” Amy stood up carefully, but the branch broke. Sonic jumped and caught her. Amy hung on to him. Sonic landed, but lost his footing. He landed on his butt.
“You okay?” Then he noticed that Amy was holding on extremely tight and blushed. Amy pulled away.
“Yeah, thanks,” She noticed Sonic’s blush.
“Are you-” She got cut off by Rouge.
“Are you two okay?” She was right next to them, standing.
“Yeah,” answered Sonic.
“Just fine,” Amy got up and so did Sonic.
“Sonic, I’ll see you later,” said Amy. She walked off. Sonic sighed and kicked a rock.
“Hon, what’s wrong?” asked Rouge. Sonic looked weirdly at her.
“Hon?”
“I call everyone that, get used to it,” replied Rouge.
“Nothing,” answered Sonic. He ran off.

Later that night...

“Sweetie, what’s wrong?” asked Sasha, Sonic’s mother. Sonic looked up from the food he had been moving around on his plate.
“What do you mean?”
“You haven’t eaten a bite,” answered Sasha.
“Oh,” replied Sonic.
“It-it’s nothing,” He brought the food to his mouth.
“Just because you’re father died and you prefer talking to a male doesn’t mean you can’t talk to me,” informed Sasha. Sonic put his fork down and hit the table.
“It’s nothing about Dad!!!”
“Well then, look who turned into Knuckles,” said Manic, Sonic’s twelve-year old little brother.
“Shut up!” commanded Sonic.
“You!” replied Manic. They started yelling at each other. Sasha buried her face in her hands. Sonia, who was a week from being three years older than Sonic, noticed her mother’s frustration.
“BOTH OF YOU SHUT THE CRAP UP!!!” she screamed. Sonic and Manic became silent and looked at her.
“Bossy,” Manic mumbled. Sasha uncovered her face.
“Thank you, Sonia,” She sounded irritated though. Sonic moved the food on his plate again.
“He’s just jealous because he didn’t get to know Dad,” he mumbled.
“SHUT UP!!!” Manic commanded.
“Why don’t you make me?!” asked Sonic. Manic stood up, his chair falling back behind him.
“YOU’RE LUCKY YOU GOT TO KNOW DAD! I NEVER GOT TO, BECAUSE I WAS TO YOUNG TO REMEMBER ANYTHING!!!” yelled Manic.
“MANIC, SONIC, GO TO YOUR ROOMS, NOW!” commanded Sasha.
“Gladly,” replied Manic. He ran to his room. His door slammed.
“Sonic, go,” ordered Sasha through her teeth. Sonic got up and pushed the chair over on purpose. He ran to his room, a trail of blue fading behind him. Another slam of a door was heard, Sonic’s door to be exact. Sasha sighed. She smiled at Sonia.
“At least I know I have one good kid,” She ran her fingers through Sonia’s bangs once.
“Thanks,” thanked Sonia.
“May I be excused?”
“You certainly may,” answered Sasha. Sonia got up and put her uneaten food in the trash then her plate in the sink.
“Mom, I’ll go talk to Manic if you’ll let me,”
“You may, Sonia. Tell Manic he’s not grounded; he just can’t come out of his room for the rest of the night. I’ll handle Sonic,” replied Sasha. They walked from the dining room, three plates still there.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 24, 2009, 2:22:45 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverYes, I am well awhere (IDC HOW U SPELL IT) that Sonic, Manic, and Sonia are triplets, but whats the fun of that in the story?