Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Talking To The Boys

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 2 - Talking To The Boys

Chapter 2 - Talking To The Boys
Chapter 2- Talking To The Boys

With Manic...

Sonia knocked on Manic’s door.
“If your Sonic, go away,” commanded Manic. Sonia opened the door.
“Mom wanted me to talk to you,” Manic nodded.
“You know you’re welcome to talk to me whenever,” Sonia smiled and closed Manic’s door behind her.
“You have to stay in your room for the rest of the night, but you’re not grounded,” Manic sighed.
“Sonic ticks me off,” Sonia sat by him on his bed.
“He’s a little pressured right now,”
“How?” asked Manic.
“I don’t know, but with all that’s been happening lately, I think he just wants everyone to stop bothering him,” answered Sonia.
“What do you mean?” asked Manic. Sonia sighed.
“Manic, we’re moving,”

With Sonic...

Sasha knocks on Sonic’s door softly.
“I don’t care who it is, leave me alone,” commanded Sonic. Sasha opened the door.
“What if it was Amy?” She closed it behind her. Sonic’s cheeks burned.
“I know what’s bugging you, Sonic,” said Sasha. Sonic got up and faced his mother.
“OF COURSE YOU DO! SO WHY’D YOU ASK?!”
“I only know half of it,” answered Sasha.
“WE’RE GONNA MOVE IN A WEEK, LEAVING BEHIND MY FRIENDS WHO YOU WON’T LET ME TELL UNTIL TOMARROW, AMY IS ON TO ME BECAUSE I BLUSHED IN FRONT OF HER, MANIC HATES ME NOW, AND SHADOW’S TAKING MY PLACE BECAUSE WE’RE MOVING OFF OF THE FACE OF THE EARTH! DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE HIM?!” yelled Sonic.
“You like Amy?” asked Sasha.
“MOM, GET OUT OF MY FRECKIN ROOM!!!” yelled Sonic. Sasha saw tears in her son’s eyes.
“Calm down!” Sonic was panting. He sat on his bed, blinking back his tears.
“I love Amy...and she doesn’t even know...she loves Shadow, which is why I hate him so much...Amy was my only friend when I was a kid, you had your job, Dad had his, and Manic wasn’t even born! Sonia always baby sat me, but had friends over. Amy was the only one who ever came over for me, because I didn’t know anyone else!”
“We have to go back to Mobius, Sonic. I can’t pay for the house with the job I have here-”
“Then freckin sell the other!” interrupted Sonic.
“Sonic, I already sold this one! That’s that!” exclaimed Sasha.
“Why can’t I stay here?” asked Sonic.
“You’re too young!” answered Sasha.
“I battle Eggman for a living and your saying I’m too young to stay here by myself?!” asked Sonic.
“YOU’RE GOING AND THAT’S THAT!!!” yelled Sasha.
“When we get on Mobius, you’re grounded,” She walked out. Sonic threw a pillow at his window, hoping it would break. It hit a picture frame.
“Oh shoot!” exclaimed Sonic. He got up and picked up the broken frame. It was a picture of him and Amy. Sonic has never cried before, so when a tear fell on the photo, Sonic became shocked. He wiped his eyes in case anymore tried to escape.

With Manic...

Sonia had left already. Manic sighed and looked on his dresser. He picked up a photo that was unframed and stared at it. It was him and his dad, when Manic was two. A tear drop fell on the photo, and several more followed.

In the hall...

Sonic could hear his sister and mom talking.
“How’d it go?” asked Sasha.
“Manic never wants to talk to Sonic again,” answered Sonia.
“You did better than me. Sonic won’t talk to anyone anymore,” replied Sasha. Sonia nodded.
“I’m gonna go to bed. Night,” She walked off. Sasha sighed and sat on the couch.
“Oh, Maniac. I wish you were here. You would know what to do,”

With Sonic...

He heard the whole thing. He really hurt his brother. Manic got named after his father, Maniac. Since Sonia and he both got named after their mom, it was time for a change. His mom was pink and blue, explaining both his and Sonia’s color. Maniac was green, giving Manic his color.
He once again thought about Amy.
“Should I tell her how I feel?” Sonic thought. He laid back in bed, and fell asleep.

Comments

Comments (2)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

charriii5 on June 25, 2009, 5:44:29 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5This is kinda cool, I'm starting (or better said finishing) a rosy valentine by solthehedgehog, another Sonamy Story...
SONAMY ROCKS!

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 10, 2009, 2:18:05 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverHey, I'll add another chapter if ur still reading this.

charriii5 on July 12, 2009, 11:15:49 AM

charriii5 on
charriii5Of course! You left me like............. OMG. Although Sonic should somehow end up with Amy and maybe Violet could end up with someone else, but not Shadow[/font]

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 25, 2009, 9:20:10 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverI already thought of how to get them together around Chapter...3-7

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on July 15, 2009, 4:21:24 AM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverViolet's not going to be with anyone, but this storys going to have a big twist soon