Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Telling Amy The News

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 3 - Telling Amy The News

Chapter 3 - Telling Amy The News
Chapter 3- Telling Amy The News

Sonic woke up and walked out of his room. He passed his family, eating breakfast. He and Manic glared at each other as Sonic passed. He walked out of the house and slammed the door. He sighed and looked ahead of him.
“I better go tell everyone I’m moving,” He started to walk off to Amy’s. A secret that only him and Amy knew- Sonic was a good singer. He thought of a song and it felt right, so he started to sing it.

“We're the best of friends
And we share our secrets
She knows everything that is on my mind
Lately something’s changed
As I lie awake in my bed
A voice here inside my head
Softly says

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

Oh I’m so afraid to make that first move
Just a touch and we
Could cross the line
Every time she's near
I wanna never let her go
Confess to her what my heart knows
Hold her close

Why don't you kiss her
Why don't you tell her
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside

What would you say
I wonder would she just turn away
Or would she promise me
That she's here to stay
It hurts me to wait
I keep asking myself

Why don't you kiss her (tell her you love her)
Why don't you tell her (tell her you need her)
Why don't you let her see
The feelings that you hide
'Cause she'll never know
If you never show
The way you feel inside...

Why don't you kiss her?”


He arrived at Amy’s and knocked on her door. Amy’s mom opened it, and then smiled when she saw Sonic.
“Hey, Sonic!” Sonic smiled back.
“Hello, Rosie,” That was Amy’s mom’s name.
“You want to see Amy?” asked Rosie. Sonic nodded.
“Please,” Rosie let Sonic in.
“Violet, go get your sister,” commanded Rosie. Violet was eighteen, and Amy’s older sister. She was gothic, her favorite colors being purple and black. She was actually purple. Oddly, she was in love with Shadow, who was sixteen, two years younger.
“AMY ROSE! YOUR BOYFRIEND’S HERE!” Sonic blushed. Amy ran downstairs and glared at Violet.
“He’s not my boyfriend!” Amy was fifteen, like Sonic. She was wearing a sparkling pink dress, darker than her rose body, and pink sandals the same color as the dress.
“Whatever, he’s here,” replied Violet. Amy looked at Sonic, who tried to hide his blush. He looked away from her. Amy was too smart. She walked up to him and moved his head so he was facing her. Amy smiled, and Sonic laughed nervously.
“I-I have something to tell you,” His smile faded. Amy knew something was wrong.
“Private?” she guessed. Sonic was going to miss her terribly. The thought made him want to cry again. Amy looked at his sad expression. This was really serious and bad. She turned to her mom.
“Can I go out for a while? Please?” Rosie nodded. Amy hugged her, then she and Sonic left. Violet called after them,
“Good luck with your boyfriend,” Sonic blushed crimson. Amy slammed the door.
“God, she gets on my last nerve!” Sonic looked at the ground. Amy lifted his head again.
“Sonic, why are you blushing around me now?” Sonic moved Amy’s hand.
“That’s not important right now,” They started walking.
“How am I going to live without her?” Sonic thought.
“What is it?” asked Amy. Sonic looked away from her again, but not from his cheeks. From crying. He started to. Amy moved his head again.
“S-Sonic! You’re crying!” Sonic nodded.
“I’m moving back to Mobius, and my mom won’t let me stay,” He felt as if his heart got ripped out.
“No!” whispered Amy. Sonic nodded again. Amy started to cry too as she hugged Sonic. Sonic hugged her back, holding her tight. Amy let go.
“What about Eggman?”
“Shadow will take my place if he wants,” answered Sonic. He kicked a tree.
“Why do you hate him so much? You started getting mad every time someone mentioned his name ever since the day I told you I love him,” asked Amy.
“Amy, can we talk about that later?!” asked Sonic. Amy looked at Sonic.
“I swear I have never seen you so miserable,” She wiped his eyes and Sonic blushed scarlet.
“What is wrong with you?” she whispered. Sonic sat down, laid his arms on his knees, then his head on his arms. Amy sat down next to him, her legs in front of her. Sonic’s head was faced away from Amy. Amy rubbed Sonic’s back. Sonic went an even deeper shade of scarlet.
“Nothing,” he answered, sounding uneasy. He was still crying. Amy rubbed behind Sonic’s ear. Sonic looked at her.
“Please, Amy, not now,” A tear fell from Amy’s eye.
“This is the last time I’ll ever get to do it,”
“Depends when I’m leaving,” replied Sonic.
“When?” asked Amy.
“A week from yesterday,” answered Sonic.
“Six days?!” asked Amy. Sonic looked down and nodded, tears falling from his eyes rapidly. Amy rubbed behind Sonic’s ear again. Sonic looked up at her again. He didn’t say anything. He knew what was coming, and so did Amy. Another secret that only they knew. What Sonic hated doing, but Amy loved hearing. Sonic was going to purr eventually. He usually held it back, but Amy made him purr anyway. But this was the last time it would happen, so when Sonic felt it coming, he didn’t hold it back. He purred. Amy smiled. She switched hands and continued to rub his ear with her right hand instead of her left and hugged Sonic with it. Sonic hugged her back, making him change positions, and Amy change positions.
“So, I’ll never see you again? I can never talk to you or anything?” asked Amy.
“When I’m eighteen, I can come back,” answered Sonic.
“THREE YEARS?!” asked Amy.
“No! You’re like a brother to me! I can’t lose you! Sonic, you mean so much to me!”
“You mean a lot to me, too,” replied Sonic. Amy pulled back, and stopped rubbing his ear to find he was crying harder than her.
“You’re crying harder than me...girls are more sensitive...,” Sonic stopped purring.
“You’ll have to tell her sooner or later,” he thought.
“I’m so afraid to tell her,” He sighed.
“Amy...the reason I’ve been blushing and crying harder is because-”
“Hey, Amy,” said a voice, interrupting Sonic. Sonic growled. Amy looked up.
“Oh, hi, Shadow,”
“Why are you crying?” asked Shadow. Amy wiped her eyes.
“And why is Sonic crying?” asked Shadow. Sonic went red with embarrassment.
“He’s leaving for Mobius,” answered Amy.
“Who’s gonna fight Eggman? Me?” asked Shadow.
“Yes,” answered Sonic, madly.
“Amy, I was wondering if you wanted to eat lunch with me later this afternoon,” Shadow said to Amy.
“Oh, Shadow, I’d love too!” Amy exclaimed. Sonic ears flattened.
“And I’d love to kick his butt for stealing you,” he thought. Shadow smiled, a light red tint on his cheeks.
“Great. I’ll pick you up at twelve,” Amy smiled back, not noticing the red. Sonic noticed.
“Okay, see you then!” replied Amy. Shadow ran off. Amy looked at Sonic.
“I haven’t heard that growl in while,” Sonic wiped his eyes.
“Why do you hate Shadow?” questioned Amy.
“He was evil,” Sonic lied. Amy nodded.
“I understand. You’re the hero and all, and he’s replacing you,” Sonic hated lying to Amy.
“So, what were you saying earlier?” asked Amy. Sonic shook his head.
“It doesn’t matter anymore,” He got up and ran off, going to find the others.

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on June 24, 2009, 2:01:12 PM

ShadowAndMaria4Ever on
ShadowAndMaria4EverDon't be mad cause I made Sonic sing. IT SEEMED RIGHT!