Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Cold Feeling Happens Again

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 4 - The Cold Feeling Happens Again

Chapter 4 - The Cold Feeling Happens Again
Chapter 4- The Cold Feeling Happens Again

Sonic ran to Tails’ workshop. Tails opened the door.
“Oh, hey Sonic! Have you been crying?” asked Tails. Sonic nodded.
“Buddy, I’ve always considered you as my brother, and that’s never going to change,” started Sonic.
“Is he coming out of the closet?” Tails thought. He tried hard not to laugh at this, nevertheless, smile.
“I’m going back to Mobius,” informed Sonic. Tails’ jaw dropped.
“How?!”
“Chuck,” answered Sonic.
“Thought so,” replied Tails.
“But, why?” Sonic sighed and explained the whole thing.
“Sonic, I don’t want you to go,” informed Tails. Sonic smiled.
“I don’t either little buddy. I don’t either. Will you come to my house in six days to say goodbye?” Tails nodded.
“Of course,”
“I gotta go. You know where Knuckles is?” asked Sonic. Tails nodded again.
“He’s at his house,”
“Thanks,” thanked Sonic. He knew Knuckles was going to have a tough time with this. He’s wanted to go back home this whole time. Sonic made his way to Knuckles’ house. He was allowed to come in freely, so he walked in. He saw Knuckles and Rouge talking in the kitchen, and decided to listen in.
“Rouge, get out of here,” commanded Knuckles.
“Knuckles, all I have to do is ask you something, that’s all!” exclaimed Rouge.
“What?” Knuckles asked impatiently.
“I...I don’t have a place to stay...and I was wondering if I could stay here,”
“Why here? What about Amy’s, or Cream’s, or Blaze’s?” asked Knuckles.
“Well, it sounds like you don’t want me here. I don’t know why I even came in the first place!” replied Rouge. She turned and started to walk off.
“Wait...,” said Knuckles. Rouge stopped and ears perked up.
“You can stay here if you really want,”
“WHAT THE HECK?! WHY’D I TELL HER THAT?!” Knuckles thought. Rouge turned.
“Who are you and what have you done with Knuckles?”
“Hey, look who didn’t call me a name,” replied Knuckles, smiling.
“Did...did I just smile?” Knuckles thought.
“Did he just SMILE at me?” Rouge thought.
“I guess I had better show you around,” said Knuckles when he knew she was speechless.
“I guess so,” replied Rouge. Sonic finally came up to the two.
“Hey, guys,” Knuckles jumped back.
“What are you doing here?”
“I’m allowed to come in whenever, remember?” asked Sonic.
“Oh, I forgot,” said Knuckles.
“So, what’s going on here?” asked Sonic, smirking. Rouge kicked Sonic in his dignity. Sonic fell over.
“Nothing like what you’re thinking!” Rouge exclaimed. Sonic tried to get up. Knuckles glared at Rouge, a sweat mark on his head. Rouge looked back at him.
“Relax, Knuckie. I won’t do that to you if you don’t tick me off.” Knuckles gulped.
“O-okay,” Sonic got up.
“Well, I won’t be missing you, Rouge,” He sounded weak.
“What do you mean?” asked Knuckles.
“Knuckles...I don’t know how you’ll take this...but I’m moving back to Mobius,” answered Sonic. Knuckles just stared for a moment.
“And I care why?”
“But, you’re in love with the Master Emerald!” exclaimed Sonic.
“Sonic, I still take my work seriously, but a break from that place is what I need,” replied Knuckles.
“Why are you moving back in the first place?” asked Rouge. Sonic explained everything again.
“How’d Amy take it?” asked Rouge. Sonic gulped.
“Not very well,”
“You’re leaving in six days?” asked Knuckles. Sonic nodded.
“Wait...if Amy will miss you, then why doesn’t she even ask to go?” asked Rouge.
“Chuck only made it for four,” answered Sonic.
“And boxes and stuff,”
“I gotta go tell everyone else. Later, guys,” He walked out. Knuckles looked at Rouge.
“I guess I’ll show you around now,” Rouge nodded. She rubbed her arm.
“What’s wrong?” asked Knuckles. Rouge gave him a mad look.
“Like you would care!” Even though Rouge was mean to him, Knuckles voice was still soft.
“I may not like you, but I’m not heartless,”
“Oh, that really helps,” whispered Rouge sarcastically.
“Come on, Rouge,” said Knuckles. He felt like he couldn’t take control of his body.
“Why am I acting like this?!” he thought. He moved his hand to Rouge’s cheek and barely touched it. Rouge gasped. She felt warm again. So did Knuckles.
“Wha-” He moved his hand. Rouge shivered. Knuckles felt cold. They stared into each other’s eyes. Knuckles blushed and cleared his throat.
“I-I’ll j-just sh-show you around n-now,” Rouge nodded, also blushing.
“Okay,” Knuckles walked upstairs silently and Rouge followed.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment