Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Saying Goodbye

Just read. Why does everything need a stupid description?

Chapter 5 - Saying Goodbye

Chapter 5 - Saying Goodbye
Chapter 5- Saying Goodbye

Six days later, Amy, Rosie, Violet, Knuckles, Chris, Chuck, Mr. Tanaka, Ella, Rouge, Blaze, Silver, Cosmo, Cream, Cheese, Vanilla, Vector, Espio, Charmy, Helen, Danny, Frances, and even Shadow were at Sonic’s getting ready to say goodbye. Sonic comes out the door with a really depressed look on his face. When everyone sees it, they get brought down too- except Shadow. Sonic sighs and throws the last of his things in the teleporter thing. He goes up to Cream and Vanilla. Cream hugs Sonic, and Sonic couldn’t help but smile. He rested his hand on her head until Cream let go.
“Listen to your mother, ya hear?” Cream nodded.
“I will,” She started to cry.
“Be good,” said Vanilla.
“No promises,” replied Sonic. He went up to Chris’ family and friends.
“Chuck, thanks, for everything,” thanked Sonic. Chuck nodded. Sonic looked at Chris.
“Chris...it’s been a wild, but fun ride,” Chris smiled.
“I’m just glad Sonic X is over,” Sonic nodded.
“Same here,” He looked at Ella.
“Thanks for cooking everything,” Ella smiled. She handed him a recipe.
“Give that to your mom. You’ll like it,” Sonic read it to find the words ‘chili dogs’. He smiled at Ella. Then he looked at Tanaka.
“Keep practicing your martial arts, and good luck with Topaz,”
“Of course, Sonic,” replied Tanaka, bowing. He looked at Danny, Helen, and Frances.
“Keep an eye on Chris, and stay in school,”
“We will,” they informed. Sonic went to Knuckles.
“Knuckles, I know you like Rouge. Promise me you’ll tell her soon, and write a letter telling me what happened. Send it through the teleporter- even though it can’t fit another person, it can fit mail,” he whispered. Knuckles felt like an idiot and blushed.
“I’ll try,”
“No, promise,” replied Sonic with a serious look on his face. Knuckles smiled.
“I promise,”
“I’ll watch the Master Emerald,” said Sonic. Knuckles placed his hand on Sonic’s shoulder.
“You’re a good friend,” Sonic went up to Blaze and Silver.
“Sonic, thank you for making me who I am today,” Blaze thanked. Sonic smiled.
“No problem!” They hugged. Silver got a little jealous and Sonic saw. He let go.
“Good luck with Blaze, Silver,” he whispered. Silver blushed scarlet.
“Th-thank you,” Blaze looked over at Silver and smiled. Sonic walked to Cosmo and Tails.
“Cosmo, I loved working with you in Sonic X, your friendly personality is the same on and off,” he said to Cosmo. Cosmo smiled.
“Thank you, I liked working with you too, and I like your personality as much as you like mine,” Tails got a little jealous. Sonic and Cosmo both noticed. Sonic knew they both loved each other.
“Tails, ask her out,” he whispered to Tails.
“Cosmo, if Tails asks you out, say yes,” Sonic whispered to Cosmo. Cosmo smiled, and Tails blushed.
“I’m gonna miss you, Bro,” he said to Tails. Tails hugged him. When he let go, he said,
“I’ll miss you too,” Sonic walked up to Team Chaotix.
“Charmy...I honestly don’t care about you,” He moved on to Espio.
“Make sure things run smoothly around here,” Espio nodded.
“Will do,” Sonic sighed and went to Vector.
“Ask Vanilla out, that’s all I request from you,” Vector went red.
“I’ll miss you too,” He pushed Sonic into Amy. Sonic blushed as hard as he has ever before, even more red than Shadow’s eyes. They were nose to nose. Sonic backed up.
“Heh heh, sorry about that,” Amy giggled. Her smile disappeared and her laughing stopped when she saw Sonic’s eyes fill with tears. Amy hugged him. Sonic hugged her back.
“I’ll miss your laugh so much,” Amy felt tears go down her back, and Sonic felt tears go down his.
“I’ll miss you period,” Amy replied.
“Same here,” replied Sonic. They both hugged tighter.
“This is my last chance to tell her,” Sonic thought.
“Amy, I’ve been blushing, and nervous around you, and mad at Shadow for no apparent reason in your eyes...but in my eyes...well, my heart...there is a reason,” he informed. Amy pulled away slightly, to see his face. Their noses weren’t touching, though.
“Sonic...are you saying what I think you’re saying?” asked Amy. Sonic nodded.
“If you’re thinking that...I love you...then yes,” Sonic was still the same shade of red.
“Sonic...,” whispered Amy. She hugged him again.
“I bet you’re in more pain than me!” Sonic didn’t reply. Amy found out that Sonic was in more pain by the sound of him sobbing.
“So, that’s why you hate Shadow?” Shadow was watching this whole thing.
“Yes,” answered Sonic. Shadow crossed his arms.
“He better let go of her soon,” he thought. Amy and Sonic didn’t pull back for a while. Not a word passed between anyone...few were shocked from the secret that Sonic kept. Others were saddened by the two best friends, not going to see each other for three years.
Worst part for Manic, he would be attending school in Mobius! With Sonic! Sonia didn’t even have to go!
For Sonia, this was a birthday present. She wanted to go back home! She disliked Violet, who always picked on Sonic. So her only friends were right here in front of her...on this planet, at least.
Violet pulled them away from each other.
“Okay, okay, we get it! You two love each other!” Amy glared at Violet.
“Shut up!” She was still crying. Rosie grabbed Violet.
“Leave them alone,”
“For once!” exclaimed Amy.
“Shut up, brat!” replied Violet.
“Violet!” yelled Rosie. She doesn’t usually yell. Amy looked back at Sonic.
“It’s impossible, you love Shadow,” Sonic whispered.
“I heard my name,” said Shadow. Sonic glared at him evilly.
“Back...off,” Shadow went wide eyed.
“Well then,” He smirked. He back up.
“He doesn’t know?” guessed Sonic. Amy shook her head.
“I’m sorry for never telling you and I’m sorry for lying,” Sonic apologized.
“It’s okay,” replied Amy.
“I’m not mad, and I never would have been if you told me earlier,” Sonic smiled slightly.
“There’s my Sonic,” Amy whispered, placing her hand on his cheek.
“Your Sonic?” asked Shadow, a little too loud. Amy and Sonic looked over at him. Shadow went red.
“Looks like I went a little overboard with jealousy,” Amy looked back at Sonic.
“How long have you loved me?” Amy asked. Sonic gulped.
“Since I found out what love was- I was five,” They knew each other since they were babies. Both their dad’s were in the Mobian Army, which ended a few years ago with the good side winning, and both their dad’s died- Amy’s died first. His name was Daniel.
“You loved me ten years ago?” asked Amy, astonished, moving her hand. Sonic nodded. Amy kissed his cheek.
“I know how long you’ve waited for that,” Sonic’s blush returned.
“I’ll try to live on it,” Shadow growled. Amy and Sonic looked at him. Violet went up to him.
“I love your growl,” she flirted. Shadow back away.
“Thanks?” Sonia went up to Sonic.
“We gotta go,” Sonic sighed.
“Bye,” he said to Amy. Amy started to sob and hugged Sonic again. Sonic hugged back, already crying hard enough. He pulled away. Sonia hugged Amy, and so did Manic. Sasha did too. Sonic turned to his friends right when he was about to leave.
“Write a letter soon, and I’ll try to write back,” Everyone nodded.
“Bye,” He hesitated, but Manic pushed him in. Manic fell in behind him, Sonia and Sasha stepped in. The portal closed. Amy cried hard. Shadow went up to her. Amy hugged him and buried her face in his chest hair. Shadow blushed, but hugged her back. Violet growled.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment